Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: MLGA DUPES MAD TO JOIN THEM.

Postby kessedy » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 07:59

Trolll wrote:
Captain Slice wrote:This is just a game. It's not real life. Even life is a game. No one wins.
That's deep man.
Sounds like one of Jaden Smith quotes

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 09:06

kessedy wrote:
Trolll wrote:
Captain Slice wrote:This is just a game. It's not real life. Even life is a game. No one wins.
That's deep man.
This post is so good, in so many ways.

Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 11:59

SilverKnight wrote:look at the size of our guild... 200 players? no. we have a shade over 100 post merger. And you mention you won't run. Almost a third of your guild will. Because they did twice to join VvV in the first place. It's the way with sheep. When the predators take out the shepherds, the sheep will panic and do silly things. A person can be rational, but people are irrational and panicky. I'm just commenting as a guy who has seen it before. I don't set guild policy here, and I don't give orders. I'm just a fighter dropper who started installing jump gates . I'm not the guy you need to win against.

Think about it.
I am so glad you brought this up. I need to clarify you on a few points you made. First I was talking in general about the 200 player guilds, not your Stalin's Gulag specifically. Second no one in VvV relocated to 09. We all started here together. I don't know where you get your propaganda perhaps from Stalin your GM. Now for my favorite part, that points back to the title of this now three page story. When Gru the "Shepherd" of MAD See's the wolves coming MLGA and gets taken out or maybe was planted there in the beginning. It has happened before. The MAD sheep as you call them do a silly thing and follow him in a panic. The promise of greener grass on the other side of the hill and when they get there. Guess what. They realize they have sold their integrity for the same damn grass. I see you are getting closer to us meeting in game. You are only one galaxy away now. Looking forward to it.

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 14:07

We are in R04 my friend. Nothing to worry about.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VvV - Rigel

Postby APSD » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 14:10

i just hit gru on your 08 blob less than an hour ago, i take it that 17mil is just sightseeing lol?

"Give a man a fire, and he shall be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life."
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 14:24

APSD wrote:... to use the bottom two thirds of our guilds as bait whilst the top third went and ninjaed your sh and got rich, it's people like him that are the reason why there's very little new blood to ae
That's actually a pretty good plan. I mean, assuming you can keep the bottom two thirds in line well enough to keep them from getting caught.

And I doubt it was literally the bottom two thirds vs. top third, but something more like a small handpicked, trustworthy crew (many of whom happen to be in the top ranks, but that had better not be the only or even the primary criterion) vs. the rabble. If you're doing stealth ops the last thing you want to do is involve the rabble.

Pantheon wrote:
Captain Slice wrote:We don't abandon our new players like you guys do. By the way no one is sitting around to die Zerg boy or gurl what ever you are. Come get some. 3 to 1 odds just the way I like it. I hope your in the first wave.
I will give 100k credits to a person that explains to me how is 119 players spread in 9 galaxies a zerg.

119/9= 13 MLGA per galaxy

39 VvV in 09 galaxy

looks like you are a zerg.
But they aren't "spread in 9 galaxies" now, are they? I expect most of them are gathered in one (presumably 08 judging from Slice's whinging).

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 14:48

he wanted to send 5 mil down to the lowers and use 10 mil to keep them busy, but when its 50-60 people jumping around who arent that active some been offline for 18 hours at a time, compared to MLGAs blob which is highly active, all that would of happened is with every jump a few players would of been left behind to be farmed

Bah Humbug

Postby Bah Humbug » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 15:39

This thread is nearly illegible.

Didn't MLGA basically force-merge the more pro half of the MADVVV alliance? That's what it looked like from up here.

If so, then what is all this whining about? They did exactly what they were supposed to do as the dominant 00s guild. Cherry pick some of the better players worth keeping, farm the rest.

Good job.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 16:21

No MAVvV split back into their separate guilds the mad GM asked to come to his aid then when we was enroute he sold us out, booted half his guild without warning who he's spent weeks fighting alongside then jumped to MLGA this thread is about him backstabbing his allies and kicking people who trusted him to save his own *beep* which is a very low move ;) from the perspective of MLGA this was a good move on their part and is to be expected so that has nothing to do with this thread

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 19:01

Captain Slice wrote:zerg
Originates from Blizzard's game Starcraft where zerg were one of 3 playable races, aliens like appeareance, zerg were characterized by using large numbers of weak units to swarm the enemy, also another charasteristic of zerg were that everything was organic, ie, zerg didnt used machines or any artifacts, they would mutate their own buildings from special kind of larvae and advanced units were created by mutating basic ones. Units were cheap to make and it was possible to make extreme numbers in short period of time.

Nowadays term zerg is used in mmo games to describe force consisted of large group of lower level players (often with only basic equipment) who use numbers rather then strategy to defeat the enemy, therefore requiring no skill. This tactics is commonly known as zerging.

"Who uses numbers rather then strategy to defeat the enemy, therefore requiring NO SKILL." LMAO
"Mutate their own cheap (multi accounts) to make extreme numbers in a short period of time." :naughty:
I don't understand, are you trying to accuse yourself of zerging? Because that is literally what you are doing right now.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 19:27

LOL Frosty. In the infamous words of Kojak. "Who luv's ya baby? Well I don't use multi's so you must be referring to my strategic skills. :biglaugh:

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 19:54

Captain Slice wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:look at the size of our guild... 200 players? no. we have a shade over 100 post merger. And you mention you won't run. Almost a third of your guild will. Because they did twice to join VvV in the first place. It's the way with sheep. When the predators take out the shepherds, the sheep will panic and do silly things. A person can be rational, but people are irrational and panicky. I'm just commenting as a guy who has seen it before. I don't set guild policy here, and I don't give orders. I'm just a fighter dropper who started installing jump gates . I'm not the guy you need to win against.

Think about it.
I am so glad you brought this up. I need to clarify you on a few points you made. First I was talking in general about the 200 player guilds, not your Stalin's Gulag specifically. Second no one in VvV relocated to 09. We all started here together. I don't know where you get your propaganda perhaps from Stalin your GM. Now for my favorite part, that points back to the title of this now three page story. When Gru the "Shepherd" of MAD See's the wolves coming MLGA and gets taken out or maybe was planted there in the beginning. It has happened before. The MAD sheep as you call them do a silly thing and follow him in a panic. The promise of greener grass on the other side of the hill and when they get there. Guess what. They realize they have sold their integrity for the same damn grass. I see you are getting closer to us meeting in game. You are only one galaxy away now. Looking forward to it.
I speak of the former members of [TRUMP] --- first they jump ship to [777] then afterwards surrender meld into VvV. That's fact not propaganda . I live in 00, the 777 that joined you were 09. They didn't start with you, you farmed them into submission, and they act like conscripts. It is what it is. Pepper your angus. and Happy hunting.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 20:12

They started here in 09 didn't they? Wow your dense.

They try to twist my words
Their statements are for the birds.
I think they like feeling their thing touch terds.

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 21:28

kessedy wrote:
Trolll wrote:
That's deep man.
Yes

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 21:41

Captain Slice wrote:No I'm not. Maybe in your tainted eyes. It's also how you play the game. Some times you eat the bear. Sometimes the bear eats you. I am talking about style of play not statistics. Come lick the salt stick.
The style of play? You mean the style of play where we don't have a *beep* of members and have the highest individual player skill on the server? Still not seeing how that's a zerg at all, bud.

Once again, don't just start saying random words because you're salty af.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.

Return to “Rigel”