Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: MLGA DUPES MAD TO JOIN THEM.

Postby Twerk Team » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 21:45

APSD wrote:No MAVvV split back into their separate guilds the mad GM asked to come to his aid then when we was enroute he sold us out, booted half his guild without warning who he's spent weeks fighting alongside then jumped to MLGA this thread is about him backstabbing his allies and kicking people who trusted him to save his own *beep* which is a very low move ;) from the perspective of MLGA this was a good move on their part and is to be expected so that has nothing to do with this thread
So, exactly what the guy with an actual brain said huh? MLGA came, recruited the not garbage members of the Mad/VVV alliance, and farmed the rest.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 21:57

Captain Slice wrote:LOL Frosty. In the infamous words of Kojak. "Who luv's ya baby? Well I don't use multi's so you must be referring to my strategic skills. :biglaugh:
This is getting out of hand, since you came from NASA on drako I won't say what I want to say

Move on from this and let go.

Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 01:07

What??? I was being nice. I like Frosty. I like you. Say it. SAY IT!

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 01:21

Captain Slice wrote:Do you think you have won when you occupy my bases and destroy my fleets? You have already lost by creating your multi accounts and your scouting scripts and massing in 200 player guilds. This game is no longer what it was thanks to people like you and you and you. LOL We won't run. We won't join you. Your averages mean nothing. Those are just numbers. The quality of play has been destroyed by people like you. Take it to heart when the next server doesn't even have 20 galaxies to fill. Rigel will never see the thirties. I can remember servers with 50 galaxies. When was the last time that happened? It's because of you. This is just a game. It's not real life. Even life is a game. No one wins.
First off, when you accuse my guild of multi use, you accuse me, and i will slap the spit out of you. we do not multi. the only account in our guild i suspect of multi use (keyword suspect) may have a second account, but it is in an entirely unassociated guild in a far away galaxy fighting other unassociated guilds.
secondly, averages are everything. they mean you have more of everything, including active players building active accounts with active fleets actively fighting.
thirdly, this game is no longer what it was? Maji desu ka. this game is exactly what it always was. a clunky browser base excel spread sheet. your quality of play has changed because everyone else has learned how to play it effectively and you have not.
third, if you want a server with 60+ galaxies come to Omega. want one with 70+? come to Alpha. but first ffs lrn2AE.
Captain Slice wrote: I am so glad you brought this up. I need to clarify you on a few points you made. First I was talking in general about the 200 player guilds, not your Stalin's Gulag specifically. Second no one in VvV relocated to 09. We all started here together. I don't know where you get your propaganda perhaps from Stalin your GM. Now for my favorite part, that points back to the title of this now three page story. When Gru the "Shepherd" of MAD See's the wolves coming MLGA and gets taken out or maybe was planted there in the beginning. It has happened before. The MAD sheep as you call them do a silly thing and follow him in a panic. The promise of greener grass on the other side of the hill and when they get there. Guess what. They realize they have sold their integrity for the same damn grass. I see you are getting closer to us meeting in game. You are only one galaxy away now. Looking forward to it.
What did you expect was going to happen to you starting in 09? WT* were you thinking? or were you? most gru's crew were good enough to join MLGA. did you expect him to sacrifice his people to cover your sorry excuse for a player base?
you should have waited for the 40s, would have given you time to figure out how the game is played. i can see your wound is deep, here, you can have a bandaid.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 14:16

I got a big salt mine and I cannot lie.

[VvV] Doctor Who Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 26 Apr 2016, 14:06:41
next time you want to talk down to me in a curt, disrespectful manner...

remember what I did here on this server. Its your fault I suicided into the blob and left. Its your fault I am urging all former MAD members to do the same.

you haven't changed ... not 1 fukking bit. still the same dumb kunt running a guild of immature psychopathic retards.

I am really disappointed that you still play AE.. and haven't been murdered IRL yet.

If you have kids... I hope they grow up to be just like you. Cuz I know they will rob you blind, screw you over, and toss your fat ugly *beep* in the cheapest roach infested retirement home to die lonely .

More rage and tears inc. Cross server stuff comes in.

[MLGA] lestad13 Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 26 Apr 2016, 14:32:33
[VvV] Doctor Who26 Apr 2016, 14:25:16
I have KDed you on Frontier. YOu chose to side with the ppl who kd'ed fellow guildmates.

makes me regret having upgraded you on 2 servers now

lodbrok
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: TRO
NoOne
CHAM
GAG
DMTNT
RED

Postby lodbrok » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 14:35

Dayum

How extra-Ordinary ordinary things are; like the nature of the mind and the process of observing...
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 15:01

Pantheon wrote:I got a big salt mine and I cannot lie.

[VvV] Doctor Who Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 26 Apr 2016, 14:06:41

remember what I did here on this server. Its your fault I suicided into the blob and left. Its your fault I am urging all former MAD members to do the same.

you haven't changed ... not 1 fukking bit. still the same dumb kunt running a guild of immature psychopathic retards.

I am really disappointed that you still play AE.. and haven't been murdered IRL yet.

If you have kids... I hope they grow up to be just like you. Cuz I know they will rob you blind, screw you over, and toss your fat ugly *beep* in the cheapest roach infested retirement home to die lonely .

[MLGA] lestad13 Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 26 Apr 2016, 14:32:33
I have KDed you on Frontier. YOu chose to side with the ppl who kd'ed fellow guildmates.

"Your Fault I Suicided" - It is always someone else's fault from a suicider's point of view. I love it when they can't take responsibility for their own actions.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 15:54

Salty af.

~Quake
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 16:04

Pantheon wrote:I got a big salt mine and I cannot lie.

i am really not appreciate these wild, groundless accusations. i am not a retard. psychopathic? doctors still debate that. immature? possibly but nowhere near approaching the petulant childishness you display.
perhaps you, like that other fellow, should have waited for the 40s, and taken time to learn how to AE.
there is appropriate time and way to suicide, when it have strategic or tactical value. yours had no value, at all, just a selfish indulgence of your frustration being involved in a game you clearly do not understand. it is a GAME. if you can not handle it emotionally (which apparently you can not) and enjoy what ever happen, you need to hang out at the soccer stadium and be one of those hooligans. if anyone here is a retard i would have to say you are fitting the profile of emotional retard quite handily. congratulation on that.

let me enlighten, every real guild kd people. if this was not done, well do i really have to explain something so obvious? the primary issue is activity level, ability to fail to follow orders can also be cause. it is not ever a random thing,, if we are all fortunate you will soon ragequit and rigel will be better for it. Baka! in any case before you do anything lrn2AE or go play eve, in fact go play eve and come back here and cry about what the griefer there do to you.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 16:18

Well said.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VvV - Rigel

Postby APSD » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 16:51

my only real concern here is that most of ae is becoming big guilds only accepting fellow guildies from other servers and refusing to take in new players? this means any guild that does accept new players to AE like ourselves are farmed out of the game. We've become acustomed to a culture where this is acceptable? Unfortunately the player base of AE declines with each server and no new blood is given the chance to join the servers, the ones that are don't outweigh the loss of older players :nonono obv there are big reasons like people who have two dozen multis to sui into guilds on the crash day that are mainly to blame, but i do believe that every guild should take in at least 4-6 new players ;)

VvV have taken in our fair share of new AE players hence one of the reasons for the not so good avgs, the other been that we ran out of food and any potential food was too far away :scared:

"Give a man a fire, and he shall be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life."
Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 17:30

You shouldn't take in any new players, cus you are one. You and most of your 'vets' will only make new players quit, cus you lot have no idea how to play AE.

GreenieWeenie
Guild: R: [WHO] Green

Postby GreenieWeenie » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 17:40

APSD wrote:my only real concern here is that most of ae is becoming big guilds only accepting fellow guildies from other servers and refusing to take in new players? this means any guild that does accept new players to AE like ourselves are farmed out of the game. We've become acustomed to a culture where this is acceptable? Unfortunately the player base of AE declines with each server and no new blood is given the chance to join the servers, the ones that are don't outweigh the loss of older players :nonono obv there are big reasons like people who have two dozen multis to sui into guilds on the crash day that are mainly to blame, but i do believe that every guild should take in at least 4-6 new players ;)

VvV have taken in our fair share of new AE players hence one of the reasons for the not so good avgs, the other been that we ran out of food and any potential food was too far away :scared:
No, I'm pretty sure there aren't a lot of new players because Wizard has given up on marketing the game. Plus, AE doesn't have an instant reward system that seems to be popular these days. That combined with a niche game (text-based, scifi) is probably the main cause of the dwindling player base. The only thing that big/top guilds do is make the game harder to succeed, and that isn't a bad thing. Why play a game that isn't challenging?

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VvV - Rigel

Postby APSD » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 17:57

Pantheon wrote:You shouldn't take in any new players, cus you are one. You and most of your 'vets' will only make new players quit, cus you lot have no idea how to play AE.
as opposed to your raging, frothing at the mouth and eating the carpet insanity? i'm certain the players love you :D

"Give a man a fire, and he shall be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life."
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 26 Apr, 2016 18:06

APSD wrote:
Pantheon wrote:You shouldn't take in any new players, cus you are one. You and most of your 'vets' will only make new players quit, cus you lot have no idea how to play AE.
as opposed to your raging, frothing at the mouth and eating the carpet insanity? i'm certain the players love you :D
Well, The MAD players seemed to make their choice.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Rigel”