MLGA DUPES MAD TO JOIN THEM.

Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

MLGA DUPES MAD TO JOIN THEM.

Postby Captain Slice » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 18:54

Well MLGA found a sucker in the Mad GM. I have news for you buddy. They will use you up and spit you out when they are done with you. You betrayed your alliance with VvV who was always loyal to the alliance, to save your own miserable hide or so you think. LOL The joke is on you. VvV won't be there to bail you out next time. I would say good luck but I wouldn't mean it. People like you make me puke. Rigel was sort of fun when we had a chance. You have tipped the scales beyond tipping back. We tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen. Enjoy your new master. We will fight to the best of our ability without you.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VvV - Rigel

Re: MLGA DUPES MAD TO JOIN THEM.

Postby APSD » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 19:03

I wouldn't waste your time on here CC MADs GM has just booted half of his guild to save his own *beep* and the top members that's low by anyone's standards ;) didn't even give them a warning, just kicked and sent a msg telling them their time in mad was over and he hoped they had fun in their ae future :nonono

"Give a man a fire, and he shall be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life."
Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 19:41

Best tears so far. Hope everyone enjoys. Also I would post pms from the apsfadgasd guy where he said he will be on top and win lowers, but its lost :(

[10:11:21 AM] Andy May: Anthony Durham/APSD: You *beep* traitor our fleets were enroute to 07!! I hope you get farmed
Anthony Durham/APSD: Good job we recalled otherwise we'd of been stuck there
[10:12:03 AM] Andy May: Anthony Durham/APSD: You can't just jump over to mlga he asked us to come to 07 whilst he was in 06 he sold us out and was offering our fleets as a bargaining tool
Anthony Durham/APSD: 8
[10:12:35 AM] Andy May: You know what's funny Andy? We have a lot of vets here you've just played one server, I'm gonna have a lil chat with Stella, eventually there's going to be a fight but Let's make this clear, if it ever comes to the point where we have to merge into MLGA which o doubt I'm going to make sure you been kd is the main bargaining chip
[10:13:09 AM] Andy May: Anthony Durham/APSD: Pff like we're gonna tell you where our fleets are?
Anthony Durham/APSD: Your days on this server are numbered gru :D
[10:14:20 AM] Andy May: Anthony Durham/APSD: Oh I will because even if we can't strike a deal I will personally make sure I spend the next 10 months of my upgrade hitting your bases :)
Anthony Durham/APSD: Don't come out with that *beep* MLGA hasn't just suddenly offered u a spot you've been doing this for days at the least you know what? Get off my Skype list I'm done talking to *beep* ;)
[10:14:40 AM] Andy May: Are you still talking gru? Cause I'm chatting to Stella now and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure he farms you

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 20:52

The MAD who joined us I been mates with before. Stella pulled off a diplomatic coup. Diplomacy is a lost art for the most part. Glad to see someone who knows what he is doing crafting the artful deal. I don't have the patience to make a deal like this happen. This was similar to some of the awesome work from the best GMs from Delta, Gamma, and Omega. I would say the lowers will be great this server.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rabid » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 21:20

Don't eat me bros :neutral2:

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 21:40

The sad part is most of those fine MAD players don't even realized they got played. You call it diplomacy. I call it manipulation. I am not crying. I am glad the scum bag showed his true colors. Crap brown. LOL NO VvV fleets were lost in this. ASPD was too smart for that. As for the guy copying our skype and posting it. Well I can't say here.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 21:49

It's gru and I notice that Grus tears aren't on there ;)

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 21:57

I'm not fussed gru sold out half his guild to save his own *beep* and you know why? Because I wouldn't allow him to use the bottom two thirds of our guilds as bait whilst the top third went and ninjaed your sh and got rich, it's people like him that are the reason why there's very little new blood to ae

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 22:29

APSD wrote:I'm not fussed gru sold out half his guild to save his own *beep* and you know why? Because I wouldn't allow him to use the bottom two thirds of our guilds as bait whilst the top third went and ninjaed your sh and got rich, it's people like him that are the reason why there's very little new blood to ae
That sounds like it would have been a pretty good plan tbh. No wonder he ditched you if all you wanted was to sit around and wait to die. Only chance you had was to make a move before we decided to go kill you.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby APSD » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 22:42

No we had better plans that didn't involve feeding you most of our guild ;)

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 22:56

That plan sounds more like risking the underperformers so the big boys can make a major league hit in our yard. Gives the underperformers a fight, and maybe get them to not suck

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Sun 24 Apr, 2016 23:56

We don't abandon our new players like you guys do. By the way no one is sitting around to die Zerg boy or gurl what ever you are. Come get some. 3 to 1 odds just the way I like it. I hope your in the first wave.

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 00:18

Captain Slice wrote:We don't abandon our new players like you guys do. By the way no one is sitting around to die Zerg boy or gurl what ever you are. Come get some. 3 to 1 odds just the way I like it. I hope your in the first wave.
I will give 100k credits to a person that explains to me how is 119 players spread in 9 galaxies a zerg.

119/9= 13 MLGA per galaxy

39 VvV in 09 galaxy

looks like you are a zerg.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 01:15

Pantheon wrote:
Captain Slice wrote:We don't abandon our new players like you guys do. By the way no one is sitting around to die Zerg boy or gurl what ever you are. Come get some. 3 to 1 odds just the way I like it. I hope your in the first wave.
I will give 100k credits to a person that explains to me how is 119 players spread in 9 galaxies a zerg.

119/9= 13 MLGA per galaxy

39 VvV in 09 galaxy

looks like you are a zerg.
I am an outpost zergling.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 25 Apr, 2016 01:19

This is possibly the saltiest title you could have chosen for the topic. Well done.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Rigel”