APSD, destroyer of guilds and alliances

Rat Brainz
Guild: HONDA
Galaxy: Ixion

APSD, destroyer of guilds and alliances

Postby Rat Brainz » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 02:03

Just blame Gru Quote - Msg - Report 27 Apr 2016, 01:14:56
The truth about the MAD/VVV fallout and the reason for the merge into MLGA from the beginning.

When we were blobbing in R07 waiting for MLGA to invade us, i told APSD that we should all be in one tag. I explained in detail all the reasons why one guild tag when defending is much better than 2 guild tags (Attacker changing guild tag to something similar, inexperienced players "accidentally" shooting friendlies and easier target assignment and co-ordination being some of the few points.)He was adamant that his players should fight in HIS VVV tag and wanted VVV to stay in their tag . I suggested that because MAD was the bigger guild (in fleet and in number of players) and the crash was going to take place in MAD territory.
I then suggested that we form an op guild with a separate tag but again APSD shot down this idea with excuses like "we want to fly our tag or none" and "we have no-one to stay hom and mind our tag" and "we can't leave people at home to defend themselves against ninjas". All just excuses for him to be GM and his players not to leave VVV tag.
So, then i (caring more about the future of my players accounts on the server and caring not for a simple thing as guild tag and power) sent myself and all my players over to the smaller guild of VVV. (I would like to point out that when i say smaller i mean that VVV had less players and much less fleet because while MAD were building fleet, APSD was posting announcement after announcement about simming econ and defenses until they caught up to MADs averages.)
Before i joined i asked for vgm status in VVV and all other vvv players to have inactivity and announcement privs removed so that they could not see offline times of my players and use that information cross server) APSD threw a big huff about this being an insult to the players he trusted for many servers, made no mention of the fact i was merging my bigger guild into his guild for the greater good.

So, then MLGA launch and are forced to recall due to poor sync. While they were launching several of MAD players were in a skype chat with MLGA's gm and saying that they were going to drop guild and suicide. Their main fleets were parked in R08 mere hours before the crash was due in R07. When MLGA recalled, they then decided to tell me they were in a chat with MLGA gm and were actually there to root out MLGA's real spy.
This is believe though was their attempt at playing both sides and deciding on a side once the crash was over and victor determined.

So, with MLGA recalled to R04 and MAD+VVV sitting in R07, i decide it's time to go on the offensive. I asked APSD to put together a team of actives and send them to R00. I suggested i send a team of my trusted actives with them also. He refused, he wanted his players only as he didn't want any of my members invited incase they were spies. I told him okay but to let me know when he was landing so i can make sure to msg the jumpgate guy to be online. This was agreed so i asked him to send out launch tables asap so that the landing would be before dreads popped out. Next day comes along and i ask him did he send out launch tables, he said he did. I ask him for a copy of the launch tables, turns out he lied and they weren't actually sent out. So i ask him to make them up and send them out asap and have launches start in 12-14 hours. He refused and said his players need time to send from R09 to R07 (even though they were meant to be blobbed in R07). He instead put the launch table for 36 hours afterwards. Yes, a full day and a half.

So i told him that I would take a group of my players and ninja into R01 to land a day early. I then log on 12 hours before my team is meant to land in R01. What do i find? APSD is after telling all his guys to recall due to poor sync. I then flip out at him saying, why did you recall without bothering to send me a pm? He said he didn't have time to pm me and let me know. I told him that as we were landing in R01 a day earlier we could have synced with him from our landing. (R01 landing was 1.5mil sync in 10 seconds with another 1 million behind). He then also proceeds to say that i never told him i was doing an op to R01 which i immediately copy and paste the skype chat where i told him exactly that and his answer is "oh i forgot". I then ask him to step down as GM but he refuses.

He then (in front of his vgms on skype) starts making a big deal that i wanted his guys to stay in flight on the off chance that my players were going to make it on time. I pointed out that we were landing one galaxy away 24 hours earlier. He then tells me, that he changed the launch table that he sent me before sending it out and they were landing 12hours earlier than originally planned. I ask why he changed the launch tables after sending them to me.
He replied that it was his business and me asking for his launch tables was suspicious despite the fact i told him i needed it to co-ord with the jumpgate person so they wouldn't get stranded in the galaxy.
This leads to me smelling something funny and recalling my players from R01 before APSD does anything to screw me over. He then makes a big deal of me asking him to step down as gm even though i pointed out that he doesn't trust me and he wants to work as separate entities rather than a team.

When he lands back in R07, he pm's all his VVV players and tells them to move back to R09. He says nothing at all to me.

One of his guild members asks why they are falling back to R09 and this is the response directly via pm from APSD:

From: [MAVvV] APSD Msg - Block Player 20 Apr 2016, 13:46:18
see how it stands then, either we let them deal with MAD and run their way around 07/8 by which point we'll have enough fleet to take out whatever remnants do make it up to 09, or we launch down and help if mad are on good terms and actually make a stand

When i hear of this i immediately know that APSD's plan all along was to use MAD as a meatshield and give any excuse to sit there while MAD use up their fleets on ops.

I then ask APSD why his guild has moved back to R09 without letting me know, he says they are gone back to defend against ninjas (sounds legit because protecting bases means a lot more than protecting fleets)

I then ask him to send back to R07 and we launch a bunch of our actives in waved sync to R00 and destroy that galaxy. I suggest that we send roughly 5 million so that if MLGA launch on our remaining 10mil blob we can tell them to fall back to R08 or launch down to us in R00. He refuses this and then suggests that mad stay in R07 and VVV launch 2mil to random locations all over R00,01 and 02. I explain to him the reason behind launching as a team and using our combined actives to launch to R00. He point blank refuses though proving even further that he wanted to use MAD as a meatshield while VVV send their fleets on a 3 day trip from R09 to lower lowers.

So, i do an op with MAD to R06 to farm some fleets there, while i was out (having a social life) MLGA launch at R06. Previous to this, APSD gave his solemn word that VVV would be in R07 asap if MLGA invade. What happens? APSD sends up a few trusted players and doesn't bother to post an announcement for VVV to move to R07 because he likely planned to pull his trusted guys from MAD just before the crash and say "oh we were going to lose anyways so i asked them to move".

If any VVV players doubt this, please ask yourselves. When APSD knew that MLGA had launched, why he didn't post an announcement to move to R07 like he swore to me he would?

I eventually get fed up of APSD's power trips, increased unreliabilty and inability to realise why working as a team is the only way to survive against MLGA.

So, i ask stella is merging an option and he agrees, but says that he doesn't want a zerg and only wants my select 30 players. He does state though that he doesn't want the suicide volunteers crew joining as they were playing both sides and couldn't be trusted.

Once they were gone, there were a few more cuts to be made so i cut the few newer recruits and 2 players who were not building enough fleet. Funnily enough, one of those players had a bigger fleet than APSD lol.

You will all have heard lies from ASPD and other VVV players about how this was planned long ago. This is simply not true. If i planned to side with Stella, i would have no reason to pact VVV, MAD could have easily of disposed with VVV in less than a day considering that VVV were simming econ instead of building fleet.

Today, i got suicided my Dr.Emo.

He made up some nonsense about not being consulted when i decided to merge into MLGA and kd'd the riff raff who were dragging the guild down and that he was their GM on Rigel and other servers. The fact is Joker was GM when VILE merged into MAD and he ended up RQ'ing when he asked a MAD player for a list of MAD bases so that he could have us farmed and was refused.

In all his time in MAD Dr.Emo done pretty much nothing so it seems the real reason for his suicide was he was not given powers in MLGA and like APSD cared more for his own power and glory than that of his players.

He then pm'd all ex-mad players (and some core MLGA players) to drop guild and suicide into me and also made threats to others RL families.

So in short, all those lies about Gru (me) being a traitor and selling out players is not true. I got fed up of dealing with APSD and his BS so decided to take the players who followed me, followed my orders and built fleet and gave them a safe home. APSD is now supermad because his plan to pull

:x

--kill the bipartisan charade--
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: APSD, destroyer of guilds and alliances

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 02:20

A little pissing contest turned out badly for VvV --- alliances should be based on mutual respect. The kind of mutual respect that causes the end of the alliance being the smaller guild permanently merging into the bigger one on the basis of everyone being friends. example from Nova : WKYSB and EARTH --- they were enemies for a long time, became allies and then EARTH eventually merged into WKYSB.

A coalition built on the hate of someone else doesn't last long

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rabid » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 02:39

It was me, using the jester Nick, who questioned Wth were we moving back to 09 for? As well as why not moving down to block.

Going thru your op, it looks about right.
Tho I wouldn't know all the backroom details.

It is kinda obvious if your intention was to screw us over, it would have happened during mlga first launch.

Paranoia.... the destroyer.... 8-)

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 03:37

APSD reminds me of Nard. :shifty:

~Quake
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 04:20

Trolll wrote:APSD reminds me of Nard. :shifty:

Reminds me of waalar

To be fair though, waalar would have done a better job, both with account, guild, and stab.

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 05:04

apsd isn't clever enough to actually backstab anyone. Takes a certain level of intelligence to succeed in anything, an intelligence that APSD seems to lack.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 05:36

APSD did the stubborn narcissism Nard was known for. Hopefully APSD learns from this fiasco the right lessons

In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Captain Slice
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Captain Slice » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 06:13

There are truths and there are lies in his statements. Andy seemed like a nice guy when I chatted with him on skype. They both butted heads like two rams during mating season. Both wanting to control each others guild. This is something I posted at one time:
So what is our plan? Are we going to separate over some petty bickering or are we going to come together and become great? I for one would like to know what our future is on this server. First of all I would like to say attacking a larger enemy in their home worlds over three days real time of flight is insane. Just get that idea out of your heads right now. We need to concentrate on our home world defenses so when the time comes, and it will be soon enough we are prepared to meet the enemy on our ground and our terms. This means stressing to our people the need to build as much fleet as possible including Cap killers. Also establish a jump gate system that we can respond to a threat and counter it before it lands. What I have seen in this chat so far does not impress me one bit. Now I don't claim to be an expert but my military back round and the time I have spent playing this game does let me say these words. So get your heads out of your asses and work together for everyone's sake. Formulate a plan we can agree on and stick to it. I will say good night and sleep on it. I hope by morning when I wake up some issues here are resolved. No more of," This is my school yard and you can only play here if I say so and no more of "This is my ball I am leaving if I don't get what I want."

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VvV - Rigel

Postby APSD » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 07:30

God gru doesnt half come out with some *beep* ;)

Merge - VvV is located entirely in 09, MAD is spread across the lowers, in the time the merger was been discussed, ninjas into 07-09 were quite common, i suggested Gru come over to VvV and leave someone outside of the main galaxys in charge as it would allow us to concentrate more on ninjas, as opposed to leaving newer people behind who would of felt abandoned whilst we all went off to some other guild

Plans - Grus plans were for his top elite few to go and profit whilst the rest of his guild played bait, while it would of been a great plan had we had the activity levels of MLGA, most of grus guys and some of mine had inactivity times of 12-18 hours on a regular basis, meaning with each jump members would of been left behind and taken out by the MLGA mobile

Gru was massively paranoid and refused to discuss anything with anyone, on an op into 00 there wasnt enough in sync to pull it off, meaning that the first 6 guys would of lost their entire mobile just for the 4 behind them to get all the derbs, which to me is asking something unfair,so we recalled to try again. Gru then spent an hour whining "and yes i mean whining" over skype about how we should of gone through with it anyway. He kept increasingly agressive and on several occasions threatened to pull the plug on the alliance. On this i asked my guys via pm to pull back to 09 on a temporary basis as MAD held the only JGs in 07 and would of left VvV stranded

MLGA launched some stuff at 06, Gru wanted me to sit in 07 whilst he went and faced it?? a sui mission for both him and us. I explained to him that our best chance was for
- MLGA to believe that the alliance was over and launch direct at 07 from 04
- We had in that group about 7-8 trusted people, i wasnt offering the only plan, i was asking for "A" plan that would suceed, Gru told us either you follow my plan or i'm leaving and before anyone could answer had posted an anny telling everyone to go back to MAD
- If MLGA launched which they did VvV wanted to sneak down in small 20k groups so to cut detection to 4 hours and land an hour or two before MLGA
- MLGA would of been shocked and either contested which would of given us a chance to win, or recall leaving some of their guys to lose their fleet due to the smaller amount of time they had to know that we were coming
- I told Gru on skype that i had posted the anny, and i had our fleets were enroute in those 20k blobs, during which time Gru kicked half his guild and merged into MLGA - those guys he booted had trusted him up until this point and were given no notice, i would say that this is a fair description of selling our your own guild to save your own *beep* ;)

Unfortunately most of the guys who read the forums now are either trolls or in stellas guild so it doesnt really matter what i put as your going to find something wrong with it and try and twist it around for your own amusement in an attempt to troll ;)

"Give a man a fire, and he shall be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life."
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 08:48

Yeah, you explaining it just makes you seem like even more of an idiot tbh. No wonder MAD bailed on you, you were going to get both guilds killed at that rate.

APSD
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: VvV - Rigel

Postby APSD » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:03

I could of just said the best plan ever that would of won the entire cluster and you'd troll it as your in the other guild ;)

"Give a man a fire, and he shall be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he shall be warm for the rest of his life."
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:27

your plan failed in the crucible of combat.

Floorfrozon
Guild: [MGLA]

Postby Floorfrozon » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 09:28

APSD wrote:- If MLGA launched which they did VvV wanted to sneak down in small 20k groups so to cut detection to 4 hours and land an hour or two before MLGA
- MLGA would of been shocked and either contested which would of given us a chance to win, or recall leaving some of their guys to lose their fleet due to the smaller amount of time they had to know that we were coming

So this was the master plan? lol. I mean this strategy has totally worked so far, we're feeling really shocked about all those ninjas that died :whisle:

Unfortunately most of the guys who read the forums now are either trolls or in stellas guild so it doesnt really matter what i put as your going to find something wrong with it and try and twist it around for your own amusement in an attempt to troll ;)

Sure its not you its just everyone else who is trolling :) No need to twist this, it says enough on its own without our input

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 10:57

APSD wrote:I could of just said the best plan ever that would of won the entire cluster and you'd troll it as your in the other guild ;)

Whatever makes you feel better bud. You actually had a good plan (well gru did), you're just too dumb to use it. You kinda deserve to lose.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 27 Apr, 2016 12:24

As an expert in the field of Nardology, while there are similarities, APSD doesn't come close to Nards level of insanity.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Rigel”