Three server fail, Irish now farm guild

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: Three server fail, Irish now farm guild

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 06 May, 2016 14:15

Lol Pipe come on dude, now I gotta go search my old comp for our first ever chat.

I'm actually not single sorry to all you boys and girls out there, I am happily engaged and getting ear fulls daily for still logging this damn game.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 06 May, 2016 15:54

IrishEyes wrote:Lol Pipe come on dude, now I gotta go search my old comp for our first ever chat.

I'm actually not single sorry to all you boys and girls out there, I am happily engaged and getting ear fulls daily for still logging this damn game.
It's TRACE you need to apologise to, not the rest of us.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:13

Love you too Frosty <3

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:15

I'd actually be honored if you saved our first ever conversation. Would lead me to believe it was love at first site. When is the wedding? Hope kami finds a dress that fits. And please refrain from discussing your sex life referring to the ear full remark.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:35

lol

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:39

*farts*

Post count +1

LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Fri 06 May, 2016 18:20

Balor wrote:Irish is just mad because he knows I am a much stronger natural leader and GM. He is trying to win servers and grow a guild family without agape love. I have never said that I am the best, I have said that I am talented and that many others suck and why. I should not bury my talents and/or bags of gold, despite the protests/tears of my enemies and enemy camps.
Irish is just mad because he knows I am a much stronger natural leader and GM.
nah, i am better then u booth together...
I have never said that I am the best, I have said that I am talented and that many others suck
U have never said that u are the best cause obviously u never were, as the second line, the only talent i ever saw from u was the size of your mouth....huge.
Last edited by LINKS on Fri 06 May, 2016 19:37, edited 1 time in total.

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
LINKS
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Boyka²
RAMMSTEIN²
Hei²

Postby LINKS » Fri 06 May, 2016 18:45

Pipe is full of win here i almost sh1t myself loling...

I accept all the rules,
if im allowed to rule.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 20:45

thanks bud. i love it when my work gets appreciated. ive been hopped up on chocolate covered raisins and gummy bears.
they all strutting around the forums like peacocks cause they had a victory so i have to savor it before they go back into hiding.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ

Postby JigokuShoujo » Mon 09 May, 2016 03:56

PiPELAYER727 wrote:thanks bud. i love it when my work gets appreciated. ive been hopped up on chocolate covered raisins and gummy bears.
they all strutting around the forums like peacocks cause they had a victory so i have to savor it before they go back into hiding.
i know, right?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Mon 09 May, 2016 20:45

it was a fun 36hrs while it lasted...now its just me and jiggy again. *scoots closer* hi. *jiggy gets up and skips off into sunset*
now its just me...lesigh

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 09 May, 2016 22:37

Galatians 5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:43, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Floorfrozon
Guild: [MGLA]

Postby Floorfrozon » Mon 09 May, 2016 22:59

Balor wrote:Then compare those 2 large alliances to MLGA lowers (top 1 with 125 troops for 77.7mil fleet) and you start to really gain an appreciation for the weakness of MLGA, having free range simmed while R20s fights an all out war.
Well you said it yourself. Your lack of participation in this server does seems to have skewed your veiw. :whisle:
Hasn't been any simming over in the lowers that I've seen, plenty farms in the 10s though.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Tue 10 May, 2016 02:23

Your analysis isn't quite correct because you have the clusters wrong, Balor.

BLM+BS is lower 20s
RIBS+RIP is 10s

RIBS and RIP have both gone home to defend their cluster, leaving BLM+BS in the 20s to hold off FRANK. While the BLM+BS alliance has more fleet (and higher fleet averages, for now), BS's absurdly low participation and player skill gives FRANK the upper hand in the 20s until the 10s return.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 10 May, 2016 06:28

Balor wrote:Now that I've had a few days to think, a few things have come to me. I like to look at numbers and they tell me stuff. BLM+RIBS (245 troops for 83.6mil fleet) vs Frank (238 troops for 53.7mil fleet). Then compare those 2 large alliances to MLGA lowers (top 1 with 125 troops for 77.7mil fleet) and you start to really gain an appreciation for the weakness of MLGA, having free range simmed while R20s fights an all out war.

Either BLM+RIBS or Frank are twice as large (in troops and prodcap potential). With ~240 troops, either guild could be considered numerically a zerg (2x the size of MLGA who could be considered the bronze medal-holder, in this analysis) although BLM+RIBS zerged harder, with allies from R10s who sent their fleets to die in the R20s while leaving their undefended bases to get raped in the R10s. Now the R20s cluster appears to have re balanced (at least for a time) to a largely self-contained, closed theater of war and it looks pretty good.

Incredibly, the losers of the round 2 crash still have more fleet. Frank appears to have better activity. In theory it is still anyone's game; while we would expect Frank to massacre BLM/RIBS and wipe them off the map, BLM/RIBS could win on a defender's scenario. It seems unlikely that BLM/RIBS will have the confidence, activity, and numbers needed to make a second effort at failing the offensive crash.

So it is an impressive score by both alliances really, although Frank is more impressive. It reminds me of why I'm thankful that I have invested 0 labor hours into this server. Unlike others, sometimes I will say when I have gone a step too far. What I realized is that it is wrong for me to condemn a whole guild (of 240 troops) to death and being farmed and getting forced to ragequit the server when my issue is only with 1.

Of the 1, he is only about 4th rank in the chain of command. It would be like, imagine that you liked the president, yet you became obsessed with the treasury secretary (the 4th highest executive officer in US). I realized how silly the whole situation was and I had a good laugh about it with some of my friendly contacts in Frank leadership. Just shake it off like Taylor Swift and Ryan Adams, and give me some of that secular forgiveness. It's what everyone else does and benefits from. I also realized that there are at least 5 individuals who I like in Frank, and these are top players.

Therefore I decided that I would give some honor in public to Frank and that I'd soften some of my previous rageface. It is ok and reasonable that I would rejoice for the Chinese, and several people who probably prefer that I do not identify them by name. I also have people on the other side of the Rigel Marvel Civil War, probably a similar number of friendlies and personal allies in both alliances. I am thinking that this R20s war is good and glorious and that Frank players and leaders should be commended; nevertheless I remain glad that I personally did not invest. I apologize if my harshness made anyone feel bad or mad.
....cool sto........

Return to “Rigel”