Three server fail, Irish now farm guild

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Re: Three server fail, Irish now farm guild

Postby TRACE » Thu 05 May, 2016 22:23

ive been around long enough now Balor to know how things work behind the curtain , to say thats how we won Q is simply not true , Saint were no different in their approach to win Q to us ! to single out OMG for cheating is very hypocritical .... we just executed with a better crew and better activity on the day simple as ..... Simple You lost a 1 v 1 fight

hamnat

Postby hamnat » Thu 05 May, 2016 22:31

TRACE wrote:ive been around long enough now Balor to know how things work behind the curtain , to say thats how we won Q is simply not true , Saint were no different in their approach to win Q to us ! to single out OMG for cheating is very hypocritical .... we just executed with a better crew and better activity on the day simple as ..... Simple You lost a 1 v 1 fight
Friad I have to agree with this assessment of the situation...even if I'm not your bjggest fan.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 05 May, 2016 23:38

Romans 14:19 So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:30, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Thu 05 May, 2016 23:57

Nah waalor, all the real guys have joined me, they are all sick of you, not to worry we have good laughs about you tho. Saint is built primarily on TJ recruits and qjump merger.

Guild money haha best statement ever.

The ''royals'' that you speak of are your followers, ya know the useless scrubs you picked up in new servers you started, who actually listen to the stories you tell, that is fine we don't want weak minded people with us.

The people who play with me know how to play, how to act, how to be active, how to build accounts and how to follow me into battle.
I brought more fun to these guys then you could ever dream, for that you have turned out to be a delusional jelly kid, as I say find a game where you can get some clueless sheep to follow you again.

At least some people even if we war, are still gracious in loss, they don't cry and make excuses like you chap.

[HOHA] ZOOBY DOO Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 5 May 2016, 20:09:27
so when do you send me the lube picture?....damn good win Irish...grats mate...

hamnat

Postby hamnat » Fri 06 May, 2016 02:15

While I do think that we should have won, fact is we didn't. Can the lag be blamed? Probably. But we should have planned better for that potentiality, especially when you consider the number of players involved. Also, the post-crash numbers suggest we had a lot of straggling fleet out there. We should have had more to bring to bear than we did. We didn't. In the end, mistakes were made, laughs were had, tears were shed, and FRANK won out. Hopefully we'll have better luck next time.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 06 May, 2016 02:31

Job 40:15 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
16 Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18 His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19 He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:25, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 07:53

Reasons you haven't been caught cheating *much*

A) you don't have fanboys mass reporting you

B) you service admins until they ooze throat yogurt down your chin

I don't ever remember being derbed on speed aside from that time i mentioned. And only Skype convo we've only really had, I have saved and am willing to post. There was no mention of being derbed. Only asked how the multi'n was going and made Irish/kami living together homo referenced remarks.
I also only corrected your Ebonics after many words so there's another strike. I never run out of things to say. It just is annoying.

@poopythrace

I don't even play R. You're really on top of things.
I did however mention on Skype when I heard the numbers, "my buttcheeks would be clinched awful tight."
They didn't bring enough.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 06 May, 2016 08:44

Its a forum Pipe, trolling swings both ways, facts matter too tho.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 06 May, 2016 08:56

Balor wrote:I didn't even bid for R or C2 onward so you have nothing that I want. You should have focused on your own positive messaging and building a brand, instead you had to go all cross server and use slanderous character assassination campaign, *beep* you and your strong delusions and indeed your weak minded sycophant followers. Certainly that is not all of them, but you obviously have no problem making a scorching and false generalization against "my people". There is a difference between followers and people along for the ride.

Oh here's a good joke, weak minded is (among "your people" ) dog whistle code word for people who read books and essays by MDs and PhDs and JDs. You can't even read a book and you have the gall to insult my intelligence and those who support the world's largest social movement ever and one that is based on historical truth.

You know that you jacked back (Nova) and backstabbed (Q). Then you tried to cover it up with lies and sim denials, shortly after that you launched your sleazy public attacks when you cried that I wrote a harsh PM/anno to rally the troops when we knew you were coming to screw over your founding allies with whom you won the server. Any players who favor/prefer your lies and personal attacks that you initiated aren't anyone I would want. I've repelled all the fake friends and abominable idiots straight into your camp and I say good. I have nothing more to say to you as you are a backstabbing lying piece of *beep*, and you know you are. What you can't accept is that most of your own people see it as well.
Hey kiddo, remember when you ''left'' the game and had nothing to do with anything for months, well Saint is one of the guilds that you had nothing to do with. Rage quitting and leaving people to pick up your pieces is a nice trend you have.

TJ led saint for a long while and did great we worked together like we always did, he did his usual and lost interest and Valar took over, he also did great too, keeping a guild going that isnt full of his players or friends.

We have had this discussion before, I can find the skype logs if you want.

Aatrun/Valar/TJ, Trace/myself, we all agreed a 1v1 would be fun, seen as we just killed off a 20s cluster with ease, we wanted some friendly fun, granted OMG had more total fleets, but as we where been attackers, launching numbers as everyone knows is never 100% guild fleet, so anything we had launched/used was almost on level ground.

Now just because you came back and was all butthurt, I knew we would win, so did you, but insted of a friendly 1v1 you wanted to make it out to be personal.

So anyways, all these forum guys I banter/troll/fight with in-game or forums, we always have one thing in common, we have never licked each other lollipops, but for you kid, the mighty waalor, you used to slander all these people, called them retards and lol hard behind the scenes at them, my point?

Well look how low you have gone, rooting for people you hate and slander, hoping they can get some victory over me, something you have failed to do ever.

Continue your stories and rants chap, all our cheeks are starting to ache with pain, all this laughter is great for the soul tho.

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Fri 06 May, 2016 09:15

Balor just super butt hurt he doesn't have a crew (not that it was ever ur crew to begin with) that can launch a credible challenge on us these days it must be so frustrating for him, tries to hide behind this red wedding horse sh1t 3 years ago when fact is u downplay your recent losses and involvement in recent servers ! Unsure and shaky , lets ur actions do the talking and come at us bro it's far more dignified than the route ur on ;)

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 09:23

IrishEyes wrote:forum/facts

*EDIT*

/posted due to request of the masses. was only saved on my imgur cause i blasted all over every board and skype chat i had at the time...

( we get to see why irish is single also )

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Fri 06 May, 2016 09:48

Fail ! Not even mildly amusing pipe plz do better they're getting super lame what age are u like 14

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 09:54

I'm not here to amuse you. I wouldnt be amused if someone posted that about my BF either and showed ppl his balding head.
And no, i just turned 13. You cant have my lil boy penis either.
Speaking of fails...how is my account on R doing?

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Fri 06 May, 2016 10:05

Your manhood deficiency doesn't interest me tbh , ur ability to troll needs serious improvement seems to be geared around homophobic fail jabs
Again schoolyard sh1t , simple minds !

Derbhoes Intergalatic Inc Rofl ... Cringe

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 12:42

ive never seen you ever troll, so its like getting criticized by an armchair QB.
im just an honorary derbhoe. i actually just kinda stole the sig.
you dont read many of my writings if you think its all homo themed. granted today it is kinda the theme, but maybe im just horny.

Return to “Rigel”