R10 news

User avatar
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4065
Joined: Mon 28 Oct, 2013 21:26
Reputation: 62
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: right behind you
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby JigokuShoujo » Fri 06 May, 2016 06:04

FrostyGoblin wrote:Source: Me,.........

Not all sources are created equal. This one is......questionable.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 13

Re: R10 news

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 06 May, 2016 15:48

@Irish Eyes: It is AE wide known I do not allow multi's in my guild. Those who are discovered are terminated immediately. Don't compare me to the likes of you.
pretty serious deep you had to dig for a comeback don't you think?

@Pinochle: Embarrassed why? Cause I lost a battle?

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
User avatar
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 704
Joined: Tue 01 Dec, 2009 20:48
Reputation: 26
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: R10 news

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:12

I seen the plea messages you sent out danzo.

User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 13

Re: R10 news

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:22

Keep on dreaming.

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:38

Gamer798 wrote:@Irish Eyes: It is AE wide known I do not allow multi's in my guild. Those who are discovered are terminated immediately. Don't compare me to the likes of you.
pretty serious deep you had to dig for a comeback don't you think?

@Pinochle: Embarrassed why? Cause I lost a battle?

I'm not using phone for forums anymore. The rep button is too close to the quote. Another gets a freebie.

Anyhow, it is well known that I alone have 23 multis in your guild. They're the top 23 on guild roster. Kick and terminate if you must. I'll get over it.

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 13

Re: R10 news

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:38

Good too see you still have your sense of AE humor Pipe. :)

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby Mr PiPE » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:40

Oh you got me. It's only 13. Kick if you must.

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu 29 Sep, 2011 21:45
Reputation: 13

Re: R10 news

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 06 May, 2016 16:42

On it immediately :)

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
User avatar
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4065
Joined: Mon 28 Oct, 2013 21:26
Reputation: 62
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: right behind you
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby JigokuShoujo » Mon 09 May, 2016 03:18

PiPELAYER727 wrote:Oh you got me. It's only 13. Kick if you must.

if you good enough to run thirteen multi, how the hell you manage to cluck up a simple IMP stab!?!
maybe you need better knife.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 10 May, 2016 06:15

True story...in krappa i ran WAY more than 13. i had spies in every guild, sometimes multiples. JG's in every cluster on top of the IA accounts i ran.
How i messed up IMP stab...Drugs are bad mmk. It was doomed from the start tho. Risky attempting an incluster stab where ppl flip flopped between guilds. Half the guild wasnt cool with it.

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 10 May, 2016 07:01

PiPELAYER727 wrote:True story...in krappa i ran WAY more than 13. i had spies in every guild, sometimes multiples. JG's in every cluster on top of the IA accounts i ran.
How i messed up IMP stab...Drugs are bad mmk. It was doomed from the start tho. Risky attempting an incluster stab where ppl flip flopped between guilds. Half the guild wasnt cool with it.


It went so bad you'd think it was my idea...

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 10 May, 2016 07:15

depends where you were sitting on how bad it went. Think it went pretty great for IMP.

Heres some memories from that day...

Image
Image
Image
Image
*they're*
Image
Image

think he bought it?

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 10352
Joined: Mon 06 Aug, 2007 18:13
Reputation: 205
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus
Location: Portland Oregon
Contact:

Re: R10 news

Postby SilverKnight » Wed 11 May, 2016 08:09

No he didn't buy it

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Thall
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:38
Reputation: 1

Re: R10 news

Postby Thall » Wed 11 May, 2016 19:43

MLGA has decided to donate 10.5M fleet into teen's cause. Wouldn't it be better to recall half of the fleet back to lower teens for to equally distribute the charity?

User avatar
Floorfrozon
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat 28 Aug, 2010 17:53
Reputation: 1
Guild: [MGLA]

Re: R10 news

Postby Floorfrozon » Wed 11 May, 2016 19:56

Thall wrote:MLGA has decided to donate 10.5M fleet into teen's cause. Wouldn't it be better to recall half of the fleet back to lower teens for to equally distribute the charity?


Or you know, you could always just create a fake copy account of our GM, and pm people telling them to recall like someone tried to do today. :roll: oh well.


Return to “Rigel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests