Grats to Frank

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Re: Grats to Frank

Postby abnormal soldier » Mon 16 May, 2016 18:47

10s was the first cluster to decide to be homos and simpact to try and destroy another guild while 00s and 20s were having their fun inter-cluster wars.

Now that you lost you want to have "fun", don't think it works like that dude

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 16 May, 2016 20:22

abnormal soldier wrote:10s was the first cluster to decide to be homos and simpact to try and destroy another guild while 00s and 20s were having their fun inter-cluster wars.

Now that you lost you want to have "fun", don't think it works like that dude
I personally did not approve of the actions to zerg FRANK but 10s LS deemed them a threat. In our position we were dead on every single level because if we did not beat them then they would then battle BLM and if they win then they would ally with 00s due to superior diplomacy and rape 10s. But I accepted this hatred and did not interfere with the cluster I signed up to. I was not in the diplomacy but as a cluster viewed as cancer, zerging, bad, etc, we had no chance in stopping relations between 00s and 20s to team and kill us. In a 3 cluster server as unfavored players this is far from illogical thinking. I had to stop myself many times from typing in 10s LS chats that we're dead in every area, there's no point.

But from what I see now 00s are giving the power in FRANKS' hands. If will be 20s' choice for the future of this server. It will be FRANK's choice if they pursue vengeance against 10s or try to pursue an idea of war without victory with the 10s. Likely the outcome leading to FRANK vengeance against the 10s, well deserved.

If 00s promises no interference in external cluster wars like I am promising 10s' cooperation in this then 00s and 10s will indulge themselves in petty childs play until the fun in 20s has been resolved and they make their move externally. If 00s does not promise this then a blob stare will take place until a diplomatic move has been made between clusters. The idea that 10s is not allowed to change their ways and move on to a brighter future for themselves and others in their servers is incredibly childish and contradicts this "white knight" image these P00s twins of R00s are reflecting through this forum.

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Mon 16 May, 2016 20:32

I really wonder what I have to do so you stop crying? :(

MLGA is not affiliated with Frank at all. Even if we do that, you will still have a player and number advantage.

If you are a frank plant, and u are trying to force me pact Frank, you are doing really well.

Even now, with the numbers everyone can see, 10s are superior to 00s. We can leave out 20s and let em do whatever they want, so we can do 00s vs 10s. But I guess you would need 3:1 ratios to even consider that, amrite?

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 16 May, 2016 21:02

Pantheon wrote:I really wonder what I have to do so you stop crying? :(

MLGA is not affiliated with Frank at all. Even if we do that, you will still have a player and number advantage.

If you are a frank plant, and u are trying to force me pact Frank, you are doing really well.

Even now, with the numbers everyone can see, 10s are superior to 00s. We can leave out 20s and let em do whatever they want, so we can do 00s vs 10s. But I guess you would need 3:1 ratios to even consider that, amrite?
That decision comes to us. FRANK has gained our respect but to me 00s is petty scum capitalizing and insulting on behalf of others' achievements. FRANK earned the right to insult the 10s players as long as they want for the actions and the result that occurred. But you did nothing except have a marriage council between MLGA and MAD until you guys set your differences aside. Only fitting that the kids take the easy way out.

If we sim out and let the little cancer kids in 00s get bored of their toys we will do so. Maybe we could get you guys to muster the balls to invade us then. But I guess you would need 10s fleet absence and thus an absence of resistance to even consider that, amirite? No one's crying here, but I do feel like I'm arguing with a child. Earn the right to insult before you do so. In a man's world we achieve, conquer, and insult, not watch another fail by the hands of a man and sit on the sideline insulting because you're too weak. Pathetic.

Floorfrozon
Guild: [MGLA]

Postby Floorfrozon » Mon 16 May, 2016 21:50

Sean Likes Pandas wrote: That decision comes to us. FRANK has gained our respect but to me 00s is petty scum capitalizing and insulting on behalf of others' achievements. FRANK earned the right to insult the 10s players as long as they want for the actions and the result that occurred.
Wow he asks not to be insulted then starts throwing insults out left, right and centre. :roll:

I'm really sorry that your feelings are getting hurt over this, but you're trying to make an arguement out of nothing. However much you don't not like it but you're not going to change anything in this server. Every galaxy set has done what it has needed to do in order to stop other galaxies from farming them, nobody is going to give that up just for a percieved sense of "fun".

Suck it up and stop blaming other people and sectors for your problems.

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Mon 16 May, 2016 22:40

I didn't even try to insult u. :(

First time I meet a newbie like you, ngl.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 16 May, 2016 23:16

Lets not beat around the bush Sean, 10s want a piece of my fine a$$, that is the single reason they want to zerg 20s, people's only option to try beat on me is to come at me with way superior numbers.

The lame 10s are only good for zerging hard, they have no morals, they even admitted Jord has back stabbed them before, but yet they want to kill me, me as in just me, makes no sense as to why, im pretty sure I never messed them over, upper teens have a grudge for losing to me before that's it really.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 17 May, 2016 01:42

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Split your cluster in half and have fun with intercluster war. I would do my part so that 10s would not interfere in a 00s friendly war. Nor would we continue interference in the 20s war when the pressure of 00s fleets are gone.

I would be extremely happy for a change from a win mentality to a fun mentality in 10s. But I can't have this change occur with MLGA having their fleets threaten to invade 10s 24/7. A shame really.
10's was literally the first cluster to just simpact it up and rushed to 20's because of the massive boner against Royal.

Good effort in trying to seem like you want to have "fun" though Sean. I've never seen you take a challenging route instead of the easy one.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 17 May, 2016 01:48

Was throwing around insults because MLGA's insults against 10s are kinda annoying
IrishEyes wrote:Lets not beat around the bush Sean, 10s want a piece of my fine a$$, that is the single reason they want to zerg 20s, people's only option to try beat on me is to come at me with way superior numbers.

The lame 10s are only good for zerging hard, they have no morals, they even admitted Jord has back stabbed them before, but yet they want to kill me, me as in just me, makes no sense as to why, im pretty sure I never messed them over, upper teens have a grudge for losing to me before that's it really.
Yup, saw all of this go down. idfk why.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 17 May, 2016 01:52

fkabnk wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Our massive zerg failed and now we aren't outnumbering everyone 2 to 1, please leave us alone now we don't want to fight you with even numbers.
Fixed that for you.

I see, still haven't accomplished a damn thing since Andromeda started.

back stab and zerg is what the low skill players do... it is what it is, stay classy.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 17 May, 2016 02:04

SilverKnight wrote:
fkabnk wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Our massive zerg failed and now we aren't outnumbering everyone 2 to 1, please leave us alone now we don't want to fight you with even numbers.
Fixed that for you.

I see, still haven't accomplished a damn thing since Andromeda started.

back stab and zerg is what the low skill players do... it is what it is, stay classy.
Yeah, I wanted to war R.I.P but guess was decided it's not possible. :( Damn ZOO and Val, lol. Now am garbage alongside R.I.P crew.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 17 May, 2016 02:32

Oh well. Was trying to get a R.I.P vs HOHA war by doing all this forum rambling crap but was in vain. Told 10s LS that will be a fun change, even if we all get farmed by 00s when we war. Would be deserved anyway.

Gonna get so KD when other LS reads. Oh well, done with the cancer. Wanted this war from the start. Prolly won't happen but fml. What can I do... lol

Floorfrozon
Guild: [MGLA]

Postby Floorfrozon » Tue 17 May, 2016 11:19

Yeah, the main problem with this server is that it is just way too small. There aren't enough galaxies to spread people and conflicts out in, and we've ended up in the situation where any action a large guild takes has an almost direct effect on every other guild on the server. I dunno if this is a problem on previous servers, but its seems particually bad here.

Sadly with the 10s in the middle of all this they're probably going to be the worst off. :(

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 17 May, 2016 12:33

If I could war R.I.P and have 00s not interfere would be fcking amazing. But then they would be bored.

Well, guess only way would be to wait for 20s to unify and hope to god they invade 00s so I can war R.I.P. Damn

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Tue 17 May, 2016 14:05

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:If I could war R.I.P and have 00s not interfere would be fcking amazing. But then they would be bored.

Well, guess only way would be to wait for 20s to unify and hope to god they invade 00s so I can war R.I.P. Damn
Just like you gave FRANK the chance to have a war with BLM without interfering. Your only now making these comment because your zerg failed and you guys dont want to fight a beefed up MLGA.

Return to “Rigel”