Grats to Frank

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Grats to Frank

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 17 May, 2016 17:01

MLGA is cancer, would love to fight them. But they're not in my cluster so not as fun. If they invaded us again would be fun.

oh well

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Tue 17 May, 2016 18:09

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:MLGA is cancer, would love to fight them. But they're not in my cluster so not as fun. If they invaded us again would be fun.

oh well
This is golden :D
130 men guild is cancer, having just 10 people per galaxy, while a 500 men strong zerg is not cancer, and totally cool.

Like, whole ribs are spread in 3 gals, while we cover 10 gals + bunch of ffl who are in 10s.

Pantheon
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: M:[Fake]
Galaxy: Mira

Postby Pantheon » Tue 17 May, 2016 18:11

Also, most of people doesn't even know that ribs tried to start in lowers day after the start, thinking we were a real UFP. Their goal was to take over whole lowers so they could fight 25 galaxies vs 5 of frank.

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Tue 17 May, 2016 18:32

Sean calling anyone but the 10s cancer, oh the irony. Why must they come to you Sean? The zerg to garbage to launch their massive numbers cause they know they suck?

Your bait trick by calling people names doesn't seem to be working

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 17 May, 2016 20:35

MLGA=cancer because I cannot cope with their personality as they can not cope with mine. This is a personal opinion and assumed cancer accusations on this game are always opinion related.
10s=cancer because we made the server 10x worse by zerging FRANK instead of having an inter-cluster war (for some fcking reason). The R10s crews are known for playing for a victory and not a win. We are paying for this as did the rest of the server and I (myself) apologize. I have stated that we are cancerous, idk why people think that I think otherwise.

Anyway, by going by straight facts we couldn't kill FRANK with huge numbers so we're garbage and cancer and need MLGA to come to us because we're too bad to win with huge number advantages. idk why 00s is taking so long, FRANK beat the cancer and embarrassed us, you guys can too.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 17 May, 2016 22:13

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:MLGA=cancer because I cannot cope with their personality as they can not cope with mine. This is a personal opinion and assumed cancer accusations on this game are always opinion related.
10s=cancer because we made the server 10x worse by zerging FRANK instead of having an inter-cluster war (for some fcking reason). The R10s crews are known for playing for a victory and not a win. We are paying for this as did the rest of the server and I (myself) apologize. I have stated that we are cancerous, idk why people think that I think otherwise.

Anyway, by going by straight facts we couldn't kill FRANK with huge numbers so we're garbage and cancer and need MLGA to come to us because we're too bad to win with huge number advantages. idk why 00s is taking so long, FRANK beat the cancer and embarrassed us, you guys can too.
I treid to make 10's fun, big shame that literally nobody in the cluster wanted to fight.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 17 May, 2016 23:47

I wasn't in power and once Val and ZOO said we were pacting R.I.P and that we could not war them I followed and did not cause problems. If I had it my way I would've had a war with R.I.P. But was my decision to "try not to cause problems" so I can't complain and point fingers as I was a b*tch and did nothing.

Well, won't try to play the perfect child in 10s LS though, I think I would have most likely pacted R.I.P until we had even numbers then had a war if I was a GM or if I tried to force my influence. In this scenario your guild still would've died and upper 10s still would've played for a win and not fun. The chance I did not give into influence to not pact R.I.P would be very low...

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 18 May, 2016 09:58

The difference with the 10s guilds is simple, they never start a server to contest anyone, they are always the ones who try sim start.

The crew I usually run with, we always try to contest some-one half decent, that is why 10s will never fight in cluster, they have no desire in having to fight and the possibility of getting some bases farmed. Zergers be zergers.

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Wed 18 May, 2016 10:38

So true ! Most crews duck and dive at server start looking for that cotton blanket sim start , pact their cluster and try Zerg from a distance which baffles me as one of the only fun things left in this game is a contested gal of 2 crews punching it out ! We always try to find a challenging fight ! But it's getting harder to find as the player base deminishes , take Rigel , we went looked at the crews starting , saw jord , Valar , zoo and supposedly magma and nightstalker do a large crew in 10s ! So we went straight for them ! What happens fgts leg it scared and relocate to 20s ! Forcing us to choose a sim start or go after them in 20s ! We decided to follow the fight !

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 18 May, 2016 15:24

Grats for going after the fight and winning. I said fck it and stayed behind to see what would happen in 10s and was thrown into pacting same group I lost with against Irish in E2.

BACON crew seems decent, just needs to go for a more fun approach next server. :) But R.I.P crew seems stuck on going for the win and trying to take on Irish.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Wed 18 May, 2016 18:11

Floorfrozon wrote:Yeah, the main problem with this server is that it is just way too small. There aren't enough galaxies to spread people and conflicts out in, and we've ended up in the situation where any action a large guild takes has an almost direct effect on every other guild on the server. I dunno if this is a problem on previous servers, but its seems particually bad here.

Sadly with the 10s in the middle of all this they're probably going to be the worst off. :(
There are more than enough galaxies and the perfect amount of people to fill them. 30 galaxies was perfect this time around. You talk as if the actions of a single guild are what put the 10s in their current predicament... Zerg pacting five of the top eight biggest guilds on the server (BLM+BS+OMEN+RIP+HOHA) from two separate clusters just because someone has a boner for killing Irish is hardly some random action taken by a single large guild. People need to stop thinking that the game or the small population is at fault for AE's cancerous politics - the GMs are at fault for AE's cancerous politics.

If people would stop being cowards and start having wars within their starting clusters the game would be a lot more fun for everyone. The thing is, someone always has to be a killjoy and pact their cluster without a fight causing these stupid multi-cluster blob stares.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 18 May, 2016 23:10

Homura being on point for once..

+1 for you bae ; )

Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Thu 19 May, 2016 03:49

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:If I could war R.I.P and have 00s not interfere would be fcking amazing. But then they would be bored.

Well, guess only way would be to wait for 20s to unify and hope to god they invade 00s so I can war R.I.P. Damn
Send the boats and see what happens. 00s probably just want to sim anyways. Always have the recall redo option.

Generalissimo Bob

Postby Generalissimo Bob » Thu 19 May, 2016 04:42

Kedart wrote:
Floorfrozon wrote:Yeah, the main problem with this server is that it is just way too small. There aren't enough galaxies to spread people and conflicts out in, and we've ended up in the situation where any action a large guild takes has an almost direct effect on every other guild on the server. I dunno if this is a problem on previous servers, but its seems particually bad here.

Sadly with the 10s in the middle of all this they're probably going to be the worst off. :(
There are more than enough galaxies and the perfect amount of people to fill them. 30 galaxies was perfect this time around. You talk as if the actions of a single guild are what put the 10s in their current predicament... Zerg pacting five of the top eight biggest guilds on the server (BLM+BS+OMEN+RIP+HOHA) from two separate clusters just because someone has a boner for killing Irish is hardly some random action taken by a single large guild. People need to stop thinking that the game or the small population is at fault for AE's cancerous politics - the GMs are at fault for AE's cancerous politics.

If people would stop being cowards and start having wars within their starting clusters the game would be a lot more fun for everyone. The thing is, someone always has to be a killjoy and pact their cluster without a fight causing these stupid multi-cluster blob stares.
Wow!

Specially this part. -
"People need to stop thinking that the game or the small population is at fault for AE's cancerous politics - the GMs are at fault for AE's cancerous politics.

If people would stop being cowards and start having wars within their starting clusters the game would be a lot more fun for everyone. The thing is, someone always has to be a killjoy and pact their cluster without a fight causing these stupid multi-cluster blob stares."

AMEN! :clap:

...been saying that for years

Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Fri 20 May, 2016 12:27

Ive been saying for years ae needs to drop the guild caps to 50 that will force more guilds and seperate top players. Politics would also change

Return to “Rigel”