Grats to Frank

Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Re: Grats to Frank

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Fri 20 May, 2016 19:33

Hardcore wrote:Ive been saying for years ae needs to drop the guild caps to 50 that will force more guilds and seperate top players. Politics would also change
Wouldn't affect pre-made guilds.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 20 May, 2016 23:41

Hardcore wrote:Ive been saying for years ae needs to drop the guild caps to 50 that will force more guilds and seperate top players. Politics would also change
It wouldn't really though would it? It would just make ops slightly more obtuse.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
hamnat

Postby hamnat » Sat 21 May, 2016 18:11

I'd make a new thread with this name, but it already exists! Grats to FRANK on wheedling your way into BS's brain and making them turn on BLM. That probably just ended our game permanently.

My response to the BS declaration:
[BS] ALPHA (BS) Msg - Copy Savebox 21 May 2016, 18:04:04
You know, I always knew you guys weren't that good at this, but now I know it's a matter of either rote insanity or stupidity rather than lack of experience or skill. If you REALLY think FRANK is not going to backstab you, you're far worse at this game than I thought.

BLM has no interest in farming BS; it'd be *beep*ting in our own backyard to hit accounts that aren't even that good. Not to mention the fact that we've been fighting together for months now; the only way we'd farm BS players is after a merger where the players you're ALREADY PLANNING TO PRUNE got left behind.

But I suppose it doesn't matter what I say. You've been planning to backstab us since the previous crash. You were probably always planning to backstab us, even when you didn't realize it. And you know what? I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I actually began to think you guys could be friends. That's on me. Now I know that my first instinct was right: you're cowards and traitors. We don't need or want that on our side.

Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for spies in your guild, particularly current members of FRANK who start placing bases in your galaxies. Mark my words: It's only a month tops before FRANK turns on you. Good luck fending for yourselves when it happens; we won't be able to save you then.
Hrm. Now that I think about it... BS. Backstab. Huh. REALLY should've seen that coming, now that I think about it.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sat 21 May, 2016 18:14

Unlucky

~Quake
abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Sat 21 May, 2016 19:40

The *beep* zerg getting out zerged by a better zerg, lovely

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Sat 21 May, 2016 19:44

Zerg inception

Everywhere and nowhere
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 22 May, 2016 01:46

MLGA set out the only policy where backstabs don't matter : we ally nobody. Make few promises, and keep them. You can respect a rival who is open.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sun 22 May, 2016 03:29

glad to see we are not the only one with a decent policiy...

we keep it simple...you atack...your an enemy...

you dont atack...your fine...LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 22 May, 2016 06:16

Starlight Glimmer wrote:
Wouldn't affect pre-made guilds.
think it would, more people with GM power? 250 people would = 5 GMs. given the ego problems regularly on display, think it would make even pre-server pacts "interesting".

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Sun 22 May, 2016 06:18

SEWI wrote:glad to see we are not the only one with a decent policiy...

we keep it simple...you atack...your an enemy...

you dont atack...your fine...LOL
No one is ever worried about your guild attacking since most don't know where the production button is.

Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Sun 22 May, 2016 08:43

Ahhh yes you might be right... some backstabbing here and there to stir things up... I like the sound of that.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 22 May, 2016 14:05

Starlight Glimmer wrote:Ahhh yes you might be right... some backstabbing here and there to stir things up... I like the sound of that.
maybe give PIPE shot at redeem self.........

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Sun 22 May, 2016 23:43

*gets out spreadsheet of logins*

:shifty:

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Just Wasting Time

Postby Just Wasting Time » Mon 23 May, 2016 02:38

I approve of this capn' a guild at 50. I think it would keep things alive. Now for my 2¢ ...yes, i agree we should all put our differences aside and go visit Stella and company in the lowers for good times, drinks, and all of that other stuff...

aka Ronin Jin/Wasting Time/Austin
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 23 May, 2016 02:56

Just Wasting Time wrote:
I approve of this capn' a guild at 50. I think it would keep things alive. Now for my 2¢ ...yes, i agree we should all put our differences aside and go visit Stella and company in the lowers for good times, drinks, and all of that other stuff...
Would save us the travel time and keep it entertaining for us.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Rigel”