- Lock & Delete

LavyDunois
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: - Lock & Delete

Postby LavyDunois » Mon 23 May, 2016 16:13

Wow this server is so cringe.

TLDR; Frank doesnt need to leave 20s for food.

P: [VoID] GM / [Royal] VGM | Q: [OMG] VGM | R: [Flock] Just to troll Trace
Cloudguy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: N:KING; A2:CURa; D2:GLORY; R:BS

Postby Cloudguy » Mon 23 May, 2016 16:40

So basically what all the other guilds are counting on is that Frank doesnt take the FIVE DAYS it has before anyone else even lands to move down, crash BLM again, and leave?

Also, during all this massive arrangement, preventing another backstab?

At this point, Frank is due some credit. They lost the first few crashes against BLM in the early days. Then they had a 3 guild zerg join up against them and managed to fend off that one. Now they turned the lowest of the 3 major guilds in the 20s into an ally. There comes a point when eventually the "rid the server of Frank" argument no longer works.

As to the 00s invading the 10s and farming RIP if they join the fight too, you then basically have half the server against half the server. At that point the threat of farming loses any weight.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 23 May, 2016 16:48

Well. Looks like a formal declaration of war. Tip of the hat to Frank, since that formality is never extended to scrubs.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Mon 23 May, 2016 16:57

SilverKnight wrote:we are allied to none. Who is say who we target when we land? The only certainty is that if it isn't MLGA, we will pewpew it. No hate, no fear, no tears.
Funniest meme I've read all day. I know it pains you to admit it, but your GM is just another hater drunk on the "MUST KILL IRISH AT ALL COSTS!!11" kool-aid. It's all good, it was bound to happen eventually.

Come on up, we can't wait to eat you.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Mon 23 May, 2016 17:54

Can I have some of that Kool Aid? I can't keep up atm :scared:

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 23 May, 2016 18:09

Hmmm, I think everyone forgets one thing, we have no interest in zerging anyone, we where out zerged pre server start and we have managed to break the main part(10s-20s) with a few battles in 20s and we broke blms forced pact with BS, we havent asked anyone for help, we just want to fight at home.

You should all know too, I have had numerous skype's from members of blm LS, this was a few days ago not before the 00s decided to help.

But blm where like lets pact up and zerg the server, I told some no, and I didn't answer some pms, I said we are going to fight, I'm not here to zerg as everyone thinks, so I will say it this way, I could have pacted blm and properly zerged the server I turned it down, knowing that they may get help somewhere else. I am sad tho, I held 00s to a high opinion with Stella in charge, I didn't think they would instantly accept blm's plea's.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 23 May, 2016 20:39

well fck this

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 23 May, 2016 20:50

Isn't that your casual excuse, Irish?
I zerg first before you zerg me lol. It's like saying I nuke you before you nuke me no matter if anyone intended it or not.

Everywhere and nowhere
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 23 May, 2016 20:55

Not at all, in fact we always come with lesser numbers, I always had the view of playing hard, so if I'm zerged and break up the zerg in parts, that makes me the zerger then huh

Why don't you ask 20s leadership about them asking me to pact and zerg the server, see what they say, I'd presume from such a big collaboration that all anti Irish gms are in a chat together.
I bet they are saying they need to kill me so hard now because we will kill you all after, nah, they just are mad because I said no.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 23 May, 2016 21:01

No surprises there. But how does it justify your Zerg first just in case? I mean doesn't explain anything in my eyes.
But then again I have no Irish *cough* multi *cough* eyes :)

Ah well same old Same old.

Everywhere and nowhere
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 23 May, 2016 21:06

Meh, let me know what the real zerg has to say if you have the balls to ask them, don't be surprised if they derb you later.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 23 May, 2016 21:09

They are welcome to try. :)

Everywhere and nowhere
sURo
Guild: [DT] & [III]

Postby sURo » Mon 23 May, 2016 21:23

Balor wrote:Moody is looking at the map and the score and probably realizing that:

1. R20s cluster war favors an outcome of Frank victory
2. MLGA (125 troops) ultimately stands no chance against Frank if or when they sweep the cluster (230+ troops) and add a few weeks of prods, much higher prodcap potential for Frank based on 2x larger player base.

So it's reasonable that Moody would be trying to make a strategy that preserves his guild from a future MLGA vs. Frank war that, at this rate, would lead to MLGA getting wiped off the map. I would expect tears and jeers from all sides here as no guild wants to lose, and most guilds will do whatever it takes to win at any cost.
Balor , that you think about your great friend Iris Eyes and his crew ?
I think you are wrong.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Mon 23 May, 2016 21:27

The problem with Frank isnt even Irish and his crew tho, it's china and their large amount of extra accounts.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 23 May, 2016 21:40

I expect a big crash and lots of casualties. In AE, that's called fun.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Rigel”