- Lock & Delete

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: - Lock & Delete

Postby fkabnk » Sun 22 May, 2016 22:31

abnormal soldier wrote:So say we beat blm? Ok, ofcourse we will go for the 10s next, did they not try to kill us?

Now lets be real, the 10s have a lot of people in it so don't make it seem like we'd wipe them out. Whats stopping you from just helping the 10s when we go for them?

Sucks that it seems the only guild trying to ACTUALLY have fun this server is frank while everyone else only knows the "win at all costs" mentality

Good luck to everyone who decided to get involved :3

Because if we're going to help the 10s when you are going for them and just afksim till then we might aswell just do it now???

You can't complain about the win at all cost mentality after Frank got BS to backstab BLM, we were perfectly happy with fighting the 10s and letting the 20s do w.e until that happened.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 22 May, 2016 22:35

IrishEyes wrote:Good analogy fka, actually makes sense...

BUT

Its not actually that sensible, we just want to sim in our cluster, remember that is all we are good for, so lets us finally win this 20s fight and lets us sim in peace after please.

sure thing, is no problem.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 22 May, 2016 22:57

fkabnk wrote:Because if we're going to help the 10s when you are going for them and just afksim till then we might aswell just do it now???

You can't complain about the win at all cost mentality after Frank got BS to backstab BLM, we were perfectly happy with fighting the 10s and letting the 20s do w.e until that happened.

Please bae, like come on..

BS wanted freedom from the tyrants that are called blm.. We are the saviors, damn I sound like waalor now..

But nah, 20s is open buffet come eat ; )

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 22 May, 2016 23:41

we are allied to none. Who is say who we target when we land? The only certainty is that if it isn't MLGA, we will pewpew it. No hate, no fear, no tears.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 22 May, 2016 23:45

SilverKnight wrote:we are allied to none. Who is say who we target when we land? The only certainty is that if it isn't MLGA, we will pewpew it. No hate, no fear, no tears.

There will always be tears.

abnormal soldier
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Dead and Gone

Postby abnormal soldier » Mon 23 May, 2016 00:03

SilverKnight wrote:we are allied to none. Who is say who we target when we land? The only certainty is that if it isn't MLGA, we will pewpew it. No hate, no fear, no tears.

Lol sounded pretty clear exactly who you'd attack

"This game is cancer" -FrostyGoblin
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 23 May, 2016 00:18

nothing was announced. If it's Frank we pew pew, meh... we will harvest a few credits and leave, just like we did in the 10s... hopefully with better precision.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Mon 23 May, 2016 03:05

fkabnk wrote:
Kedart wrote:And at the same time he should have realized that FRANK has no beef with MLGA and has no reason to kill them, especially when the 10s have already made it pretty clear that they want FRANK dead.

Now, not so much. Moody is known for diplomatic suicide iirc, as well as mood swings and irrational behavior. This fits the bill. RIP MLGA, your diplomatic credibility is DONE. So much for being soldiers of fortune, you are now the same as all the other scrub guilds and their scrub zerg. Come at us bros.

After BLM are dead, the 450+ man zerg that is Frank + friends would make quick work off the 10s in a 1v1 and then the only target left would be the 00s, who would have had no chance at all to defend themselves against such numbers.

MLGA can either sit in 09 and afk sim while they wait for Frank to clean up the 20s then 10s, or they can try to stop that from happening and keeping the server interesting for a bit longer.

Great you guys already have a plan in place to get my guild up to number 2. Please proceed with all available haste.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Mon 23 May, 2016 04:31

Pinochle wrote:

There will always be tears.

and blood.....and flames, lots and lots of flames.......like flame on.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Mon 23 May, 2016 05:30

pls let me sim in peace

~Quake
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Mon 23 May, 2016 10:59

What was the original post?

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 23 May, 2016 12:40

Awwww, I really hope 00s know what they are doing, id hate to see that guild die after all Stella's hard work.

Minister of hate Lord Poseidon Quote - Msg - Report 22 May 2016, 22:43:53

Okay people! I took over in the early hours of last night and as I have said I was rather drunk at the time so let's give it up for me being able to string coherent sentences together when I'm drunk! WOO!

Serious note.
All day today I've been talking about things that have been set into motion by Frank launching at us and BS stabbing us in the back! So after hours upon hours of keeping you all in suspense! Here goes!

Number 1! We're going to be moving the blob again tomorrow and basically giving Frank the run around for a few more days! Why you ask? Well that would be because...
Number 2 DNH MLGA!

That's right people! We have help on the way from not only MLGA! But RIBS also! You may now worship me like a god.

SO! Keep up the good work, keep up the activity and keep spawning your fleet and sending it to the lower 20's to help out with our numbers guys! Our numbers are key to winning this so do everything you can!

leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Mon 23 May, 2016 13:27

Still trying to figure how BS back stabbed blm.

Cruel
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 23 May, 2016 15:14

People seem to forget, we could have made BS blob with blm and mass sui as we launched, however we did not, my deal with BS was we would help them break off, but they need to leave 24 and we will do the crash ourselves..

blm cry zerg, we haven't asked anyone to launch with us so whatever..

Anyways these bums, huh, they say I have propaganda eh, well lets just say we never had any issue with 00s, til that nobody gm took over, have a good read, believe what you like, I hope you land in 20s, but that wont happen, you really trust us all in the 20s?

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Mon 23 May, 2016 16:06

zerg round #2, much excite :|

~Quake

Return to “Rigel”