Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Frank n Co vs Zerg II

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 29 May, 2016 03:23

SilverKnight wrote:Lemons is what happened
i think danzo saw the 5 votes for MLGA stab and made deal with devil............uh...........i mean Frank. since five votes is definitave number for Fact.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Thall

Postby Thall » Sun 29 May, 2016 08:01

JigokuShoujo wrote:
i think danzo saw the 5 votes for MLGA stab and made deal with devil............uh...........i mean Frank. since five votes is definitave number for Fact.
Would any MLGA member vote for a stab? However coming 1h(!) late of entire MLGA LS explains everything. Stab or steal derbs. Stabbing the opportunist stabbers is sometimes necessary even it seems like heel.

Thall

Postby Thall » Sun 29 May, 2016 08:01

JigokuShoujo wrote:
Would any MLGA member vote for a stab? However coming 1h(!) late of entire MLGA LS explains everything. Stab or steal derbs. Stabbing the opportunist stabbers is sometimes necessary even it seems like heel.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sun 29 May, 2016 08:17

Thall wrote:
JigokuShoujo wrote:
Yeah continue to justify, say it a bunch more times, it may become the truth in an eon

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Sun 29 May, 2016 14:31

lolThall

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 29 May, 2016 16:54

I picked lemons

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 29 May, 2016 17:26

There was never a real chance that MLGA would stab themselves, despite the wishful thinking of anti-MLGA.

MLGA is 125 troops. Their rival Frank is 250 (2x). So MLGA is gonna burn fleet to kill their own allies, which subtracts from their already much smaller 125 accounts full of fleet? Then MLGA will be only 30-40% the size of Frank, down from 50%, while still enemies with the superpower? The theory was always idiotic.

MLGAstab meme presumes that MLGA can easily make a solid deal with Frank, which is a dubious statement at best as it's unlikely Frank would ever accept such nonsense. And MLGA just proved they aren't serious, by casually failing the server, so there ya go Joe.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Thall

Postby Thall » Sun 29 May, 2016 17:40

Balor wrote:There was never a real chance that MLGA would stab themselves, despite the wishful thinking of anti-MLGA.

MLGA is 125 troops. Their rival Frank is 250 (2x). So MLGA is gonna burn fleet to kill their own allies, which subtracts from their already much smaller 125 accounts full of fleet? Then MLGA will be only 30-40% the size of Frank, down from 50%, while still enemies with the superpower? The theory was always idiotic.

MLGAstab meme presumes that MLGA can easily make a solid deal with Frank, which is a dubious statement at best as it's unlikely Frank would ever accept such nonsense. And MLGA just proved they aren't serious, by casually failing the server, so there ya go Joe.
Ah Balor, not this way, their LS planned 1h late launch guaranteed them to stay alive while the ZERG would do their dirty job, killing contesting FRANK and thinning their fleet so that MLGA could easily finish the remains of R.I.P (or not depending on what is left), and steal the derbs of other part of the ZERG. Of course they wouldn't stab themselves prior to any decisive result.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sun 29 May, 2016 17:50

Why are there still theories when rip backstabbed mlga? lol? there are no such things as pre emptive backstabs, those are just called backstabs

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 29 May, 2016 18:11

Thall wrote:
Balor wrote:There was never a real chance that MLGA would stab themselves, despite the wishful thinking of anti-MLGA.

Ah Balor, not this way, their LS planned 1h late launch guaranteed them to stay alive while the ZERG would do their dirty job, killing contesting FRANK and thinning their fleet so that MLGA could easily finish the remains of R.I.P (or not depending on what is left), and steal the derbs of other part of the ZERG. Of course they wouldn't stab themselves prior to any decisive result.
Goes to show how there was broad, casual mistrust (& antipathy) against MLGA from within their own failed quadruple alliance. Captain hindsight is saying that was always a red herring, MLGA was in it to win they just didn't see the stab; the red herring was always a smokescreen/diversion ("it's a trap!") against the much more predictable RIP stab. Well played by the winners.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Thall

Postby Thall » Sun 29 May, 2016 19:15

naethel wrote:Why are there still theories when rip backstabbed mlga? lol? there are no such things as pre emptive backstabs, those are just called backstabs
of course there are, but nothing to be fond of any backstab though. However necessity comes first.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Mon 30 May, 2016 02:48

Thall wrote:
naethel wrote:Why are there still theories when rip backstabbed mlga? lol? there are no such things as pre emptive backstabs, those are just called backstabs
of course there are, but nothing to be fond of any backstab though. However necessity comes first.
Necessity?

That's a lie.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Mon 30 May, 2016 12:28

Thall wrote: of course there are, but nothing to be fond of any backstab though. However necessity comes first.
Another post that means nothing, quoted for b*****t

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Mon 30 May, 2016 15:34

I find it amusing that irish got all the Skype logs from our leadership chat yet Thall keeps insisting that we were planning to backstab even tho irish knows we never even talked about that.

The whole "leadership planned to launch late" meme is pretty funny aswell, moody and kd are just *beep* players that can't launch properly. And moody kept saying the launch wasn't going to be contested on the board so o guess he didn't take it very seriously himself, you should flame him for the overall awful execution of the op, not try to make up stuff that never happened.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Thall

Postby Thall » Mon 30 May, 2016 16:16

fkabnk wrote:I find it amusing that irish got all the Skype logs from our leadership chat yet Thall keeps insisting that we were planning to backstab even tho irish knows we never even talked about that.

The whole "leadership planned to launch late" meme is pretty funny aswell, moody and kd are just *beep* players that can't launch properly. And moody kept saying the launch wasn't going to be contested on the board so o guess he didn't take it very seriously himself, you should flame him for the overall awful execution of the op, not try to make up stuff that never happened.
:boohoo: Just check the top 10 fleet, it tells the complete story. No need to tell something else. If i remember correctly R.I.P. landed to crash area at least 45 mins late from the planned crash time! MLGA LS must be some kind of wizard to stay alive(!) so much time. Even that sincerity(!) deserves a KD.
This is as I said before, MLGA pretty showed the inention of letting others kill each other while MLGA fails refrain their strength.
Very hypocryte, as all said, you really got what you deserved.
Too bad that I wasn't in Rigel, I would let the rest of your fleet land too and then finish you all completely. This way only the innocent and good players were punished just because they followed fail LS. I'm really sorry for them.

Return to “Rigel”