Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Crash

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 28 May, 2016 17:54

naethel wrote:Is frank able to win something without a backstab? Discuss
this require a whole new thread, and to make serious interesting, start it in TT..........please......do ET!
Rabid wrote: .........FU Rip
now that is Rude, and rather weak....have heard it is best to express these "feelings" ingame with fleet. and i know where some RIP are in 00s.
perfect for express one self.
Last edited by JigokuShoujo on Sat 28 May, 2016 18:03, edited 1 time in total.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 28 May, 2016 20:57

Alpha-Omega wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:There was more stabby stuff than jus RIP... the clique with Gru also stabbed .

VvV, you want them back?

Was that your plan stranding your 26K fighters next to the LZ for raping ?
Truly an 'eggspurt" move.
I took out the ion frigates. The fighters were meant to take out more frigates sitting there but the HC fleet beat me to it. Lag assistance of course. (Not cheat, just lag from slow resolving of battle)

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
JonSnow

Postby JonSnow » Sat 28 May, 2016 21:02

Kinggussie wrote:There's been some interest in the feature request for a circular universe where the top clusters are next to the bottom clusters so that could happen within the next 2-3 servers
nope - that might save the game so the mods wont do it obviously

Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Sat 28 May, 2016 22:42

SilverKnight wrote:
Alpha-Omega wrote:
SilverKnight wrote:There was more stabby stuff than jus RIP... the clique with Gru also stabbed .

VvV, you want them back?

Was that your plan stranding your 26K fighters next to the LZ for raping ?
Truly an 'eggspurt" move.
I took out the ion frigates. The fighters were meant to take out more frigates sitting there but the HC fleet beat me to it. Lag assistance of course. (Not cheat, just lag from slow resolving of battle)
thanks for the derb delivery

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 28 May, 2016 23:55

Rabid wrote:
Kinggussie wrote:Question is: will there be enough space in the next server for cluster to cluster wars or will there be only one cluster and galaxy to galaxy wars instead?
From the home page:
"Develop bases, research new technologies, trade with your neighbors, produce fleets, form alliances and engage into epic battles!"

Everytime we suffer thru these lag and error filled epic space battles, we lose more players.

A one cluster server is where this is headed.

GJ Frank
FU Rip
+1 Frank gets a GG RIP gets a KOS

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Sun 29 May, 2016 00:35

All said and done mlga's gm didn't lose his mobile...

Hmm

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 29 May, 2016 00:52

I was recently reminded somewhere of the Star Wolf meme. I know that Masa greatly enjoys said meme, I also enjoy it much (can't let you do "that" Star Fox (winning the server by killing Frank super sloppy style with some fail zerg quadruple alliance, 1/4 of which made a shady deal)).

The victors may also enjoy Star Wolf meme as I think it nicely fits and describes their situation right now. For some reason I am always happy when the Chinese win.

I am pretty sure that Jordache also enjoys the meme although he is probably not in the mood for my jokes right now.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Hardcore
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Hardcore » Wed 08 Jun, 2016 11:59

Burgess wrote:Not really surprised with RIPs move.
Btw this is an open request to contest RIP/SYN next server(If I got time to play). Hit me up if interested. Would like to have a fun serverstart on the next one. So I can finally lay waste to my grudges towards that crew and move on from this godawful game. Cheers ; )
Yea im gamer i mean game.

Return to “Rigel”