Corrupt 00s Leadership or Good Guys?

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Corrupt 00s Leadership or Good Guys?

Postby naethel » Mon 23 Apr, 2018 09:12

Yes, irish wrote the post in june saying you would have invaded in a week time and it took 5 months, wormholes 3x the numbers and by the time you invaded all the old LS quit anyways. Justaethings

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 22:44

He has never killed a server and neither have I. It isn't our fault majority humanity that plays AE is too incompetent or too cowardice to play as it should.

Everywhere and nowhere
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Sun 10 Jun, 2018 23:52

It only proves how less you know and how far you are from it all.
If you don't know who I am then why are you even on the forum talking about stuff you don't know.

Everywhere and nowhere
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 11 Jun, 2018 00:31

Then you must have been living under a rock. I am the GM who won Rigel. I am the reason Irish Eyes guild survived.
You don't have to justify yourself cause you mean nothing and you never will cause it is easier for you to blame a few individuals than to recognize the problem the game has. Irish Eyes has no clean record, nobody does these days. Those who don't probably don't get even over level 30 cause of it. We all made our sacrifices in AE to get somewhere. I learned over the many years I have been in AE that without sacrifice as a leader you can't get anywhere. There is a difference between a cheater, an opportunist and a great leader.

Considering you don't know the circumstances on a bigger scale in AE and have even not an idea of smaller situations like "Kill" and "Greeneyez" only proves of how much room you still have to learn. So instead of criticizing stuff you don't understand and be miles off that has passed months if not years ago perhaps you would focus on getting better and stronger.

Everywhere and nowhere
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 11 Jun, 2018 00:59

Toxic individuals have been in AE since the begin just as the possibilities to manipulate the game.
The reason it got worse is cause nobody could hide their true nature forever. And the worse it got it just had a snowball effect.
This is not the fault of one or two people. This is the fault of hundreds of players. If not thousands back then.

I do disagree, but I am not a great one nor do I enlight. I just express my thoughts on the forum as an answer to your posts.
Just as you do to mine. We all have our vendetta's. The longer you play the more luggage you have and the more of these things happen.
GF is what AE missed and finally, to late, but maybe just in time Wizard has begun to implant it. Before GF there were dozens of "kinda like" GF's.
It has been here forever as I said it has been here all along.

Everywhere and nowhere

Return to “Rigel”