Corrupt 00s Leadership or Good Guys?

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Re: Corrupt 00s Leadership or Good Guys?

Postby Pinochle » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 01:29

Interesting timing. The moment I make fun of shroud for accusing others of cheating, that I was kicked..

But glad to be out.. Was drowning of general board tears

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 02:02

Pinochle wrote:Interesting timing. The moment I make fun of shroud for accusing others of cheating, that I was kicked..

People had forgotten you were still in the guild, then you posted on the board and reminded us so we kicked you.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 05:21

fkabnk wrote:
Pinochle wrote:Interesting timing. The moment I make fun of shroud for accusing others of cheating, that I was kicked..

People had forgotten you were still in the guild, then you posted on the board and reminded us so we kicked you.
Meh, dead guild talkin..

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 06:05

Burgess wrote:
Pinochle wrote:Shroud is calling the Kettle Black again.

I called him out for it on the general boards, and shortly after was kicked.

I haven't stopped laughing, it is really easy to get under his skin.
Nah you weren't kicked for that. You were kicked because you were no addition to the guild. Our friends over in FFL already have gates in 10s and have proven loyal and useful. You on the other hand have been calling out MLGA openly on the borumz and have done nothing but whine. Neighter would we be surprised if u were in touch with irish up to a certain point.
Anyways, point being, you were kicked for uselessness and for being a dick on the borumz. Not because u called out shroud on the board. Because if that were the reason for your kick, half MLGA would be guildlesss... >.>
no easily 2/3.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 08:59

If not 80%, but it doesn't really matter for my point >.>

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby TRACE » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 12:33

Rabid makes a few very good points ..... im just looking forward to to MLGA's implosion and inhouse fighting before we even land our armada in your SH and scorch it ..... with all those disgruntled players , so many options lurk in the shadows for us to capitalize on :paranoid: :scared:

Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Rabid » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 15:52

Don't read too much into our salty board posts. For the most part, i expect this guild to hold together and ride out the storm.
And it's kinda refreshing to see liberal amounts of venting without an instant kd, unlike other dicktaterships I've been in.

Grow a thick skin or gtfo

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 04 Jun, 2016 18:18

TRACE wrote:MLGA's implosion and inhouse fighting before we even land our armada in your SH and scorch it
Legit fun for no one but LS. It's good for a few laughs and something for you guys to go "hey xxxx, remember when we embarrassed your guild in R. ahah ur bad kid". 'Least respect the players of the guild (not LS) and give them a fair fight.

You guys were justifying actions like these by saying "we're breaking up the zerg before we zerg the zerg, it's all tactics", they only have 100 players bro. c'mon

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 01:04

They were the ones to pre-Zerg Zerg Zerg the Zerg. Doesn't matter. Decisions were made, and consequences are about to be endured. The hilarious *beep* that is lowers LS is all but irrelevant at this point.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
hamnat

Postby hamnat » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 01:08

I'm gonna go ahead and quote myself here...
hamnat wrote: You know...it's easy to talk about "oh, you guys cheated to win that crash! oooh, you guys had to zerg to win that crash!!"

Let me put it this way. I was on the losing side of the big crash of Q. We zerged too hard and got too far without a strong enough core to survive the inevitable onslaught. Worse, our leadership was less than competent and their diplomatic strategy imploded violently. As a result, our enemies, some of which had been potential allies, zerged too. And they beat us. You know who's to blame for that crash? Doesn't matter. They won, we lost. That's the only thing that matters.

This time? I was on the winning side. And as much bile as has been hurled on both sides, including from and to me, I feel it is important to remind here: it was a /damn close/ crash. We can talk all day about who cheated whom or who had to rely on so-called 'farm tactics' to win, but let's be honest. Spaceboats aren't the only thing in this game. There's tech. There's econ. Fleet's a very big part of it. But what wins the game? Strong core membership, and solid leadership. Diplomacy is a core element of leadership. And if we won because we had better diplomacy, despite having lower fleet totals and averages, then I think it's time that everyone recognized that maybe diplomacy should be looked at as a positive rather than a negative.

So, in short, you did a damn good job, Irish and co. But we came out on top. Our victory is proof that we deserved to win. Next time, in all likelihood, it'll be you who wins. And if that happens, you deserve that victory too.
That's from just after the first major crash, of course, so some of the context is dated, but the point is the same.
Tl;dr: Whoever wins(won?) is whoever deserves(deserved?) to win. Nuff said.

EDIT: looking back, that last line seems to have foreshadowed FRANK's follow-up victories. Perhaps I jinxed us? :cry:

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Pinochle » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 01:33

Kedart wrote:They were the ones to pre-Zerg Zerg Zerg the Zerg. Doesn't matter. Decisions were made, and consequences are about to be endured. The hilarious *beep* that is lowers LS is all but irrelevant at this point.
The implosion had to be intentional.

With so many experienced players it would be hard to believe they are capable of this shear incompetence.

At least their accounts look good.

If the selfish pattern continues it will end in accounts being deleted, since ego, level, and prestige is so important.

Got my popcorn bag ready, and contacts made. Look forward to all the messages.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 05:49

meh. smashing spaceboats is what this game is about. ride it out, have fun.

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 06:25

Burgess wrote: you were kicked for ....................... being a dick on the borumz.
wait what??? you can get kick for talk trash on forums?? aw, crap, i am well and truly fracked...................

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 06:55

JigokuShoujo wrote:
Burgess wrote: you were kicked for ....................... being a dick on the borumz.
wait what??? you can get kick for talk trash on forums?? aw, crap, i am well and truly fracked...................

It was a total package decision... brought shame to guild, so must remove him to remove the shame.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 08:24

Kedart wrote:They were the ones to pre-Zerg Zerg Zerg the Zerg. Doesn't matter. Decisions were made, and consequences are about to be endured. The hilarious *beep* that is lowers LS is all but irrelevant at this point.
No sense in english but ok to pre zerg zerg zerg the zerg. 1 neuron man. Maybe 2.

Anyways you know what sucks, the incoherence. Irish is a good leader and an awesome player no? Needs to zerg 450+ members to go for 100 players. Decisions were made. Hahahahahha. We have the police here, hand down your bag of weeds lads, we have coherent players (not jumpwagons no...haha) coming here with the worst averages of the server to teach us a lesson on how much they were better at this game by backstabbing and multing as *beep* 2.6k econ the first player of this server. Speaks volumes. You just stole a pile guys. Rest is trashtalking your way to remain what you always wanted to be. The zerg. Worst averages, max members, and no regrets. Check check check

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)

Return to “Rigel”