Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: RIBS 1 - R.I.P fail

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 04:13

leesmack wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
IrishEyes wrote: They didn't hand me a win bud, they simply left the zerg to preserve their own players long term.

Speaking of all this shady kinda game stuff and all you speak of, that new chatroom you have with like 30+ players for the new server, are these all cool guys that I should play with, I didn't get an invite yet:(
Them and their pre-server alliance with BS gave you win. Should've saw the backstab when BS fgts swapped sides.

I'm just a newfag trying to be cool with the cool kids. :/ And deflecting is pret gey Irish...
More BS hate.... Makes us laugh
pre..........server..........pact.........
not exactly correct. BS is the players who did not make the cut to be recruited preserver into RIP, yet still are from the same places. so to be painfully accurate, BS is RIPs second stringers.... is this right term ~ second stringers?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 05:24

leesmack wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote: Them and their pre-server alliance with BS gave you win. Should've saw the backstab when BS fgts swapped sides.

I'm just a newfag trying to be cool with the cool kids. :/ And deflecting is pret gey Irish...
More BS hate.... Makes us laugh
I mean, I didn't laugh when my guild was laughed at for zerging, kinda sucked.

So I don't see what's funny about being the biggest farms in the server. At least ASAE would provide decent gates.
JigokuShoujo wrote: so to be painfully accurate, BS is RIPs second stringers...
^^^Sad

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 06:04

IrishEyes wrote:When you learn to be as good as me kid, then I will respect you.
lol you are so full of yourself junior. I was leading a #1 guild in AE before you even knew the game existed. Your respect isn't needed because it would have no meaning. I do appreciate you calling me appreciate kid though.
At my age that's a massive complement.

Again your facts are shaded with ignorance. I broke off from the ITS zerg as well as BOB and started MC which became 75% of what is now BACON. I didn't need or ask permission from you or anyone else to do that. Last time I checked that wasn't in the game rules. Of course in your constant delusional state you seem to think you are AE. I know it's heartbreaking but we don't all see it that way.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 07:40

Ahahahah still declaring that rip preserved their guild with a backstab, while all your enemies should have laid themselves as a carpet and if they don't then they are zerging? How you guys can discuss with one like that? He needs to meet an enormous magnet and desyncronize his synapses, an hard reset

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 15:20

Balor wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
IrishEyes wrote: Let me quickly explain this for you, I wanted to contest valar/waalor/magma/anxara/zoo, you with me so far?
To my knowledge, and I was helping in planning that group until a few days before the server started, Balor was never discussed to be there. I doubt he would join at all tbh. He seems to have completely boarded the crazy train and I don't know if AE is allowed on there. Neither was Zoo for that matter. Didn't Zoo relocate from the 00's because they got killed super quickly by MLGA?
Allow me to relay it to you, Swedenstan, in pop culture language you are more apt to understand. Han Solo (42s): "it's true, all of it; the force" the light side, the dark side, it's all true.
See what I mean?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 16:11

Hard to b farms when we the ones farming

Cruel
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 17:00

leesmack wrote:Hard to b farms when we the ones farming

lmfao

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 18:22

Exodus 20:6 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 04:53, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 18:37

Krieger-Q wrote:I was leading a #1 guild in AE before you even knew the game existed.
same dude

~Quake
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 20:11

FrostyGoblin wrote:
IrishEyes wrote: Let me quickly explain this for you, I wanted to contest valar/waalor/magma/anxara/zoo, you with me so far?
To my knowledge, and I was helping in planning that group until a few days before the server started, Balor was never discussed to be there. I doubt he would join at all tbh. He seems to have completely boarded the crazy train and I don't know if AE is allowed on there. Neither was Zoo for that matter. Didn't Zoo relocate from the 00's because they got killed super quickly by MLGA?
zoo was to start with valars group, they had another chatroom that wasn't the super cancer one at the time.

ZOOBY DOO

Postby ZOOBY DOO » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 21:34

Okay then you know more then me. Do you just make things up as you go?. Didn't make any plans to start with Valar.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sat 11 Jun, 2016 22:51

You where pre pacted allies, don't be be so stupid to deny that you guys decided to try make a big alliance over quantum.

ZOOBY DOO

Postby ZOOBY DOO » Sun 12 Jun, 2016 06:33

Didn't plan to start with valar and was not in any chatroom so stick to facts you know for sure.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 10:22

Balor wrote: You may also be interested to learn that in 1965 a seminal paper (3p) was published by medical doctor C. Truman Davis, M.D., M.S. In it he wrote about medical aspects of the historical event we refer to as the crucifixion. The cause of death was heart failure.
The psalm was written about 1000 years before the death by crucifixion of the historical personal of Jesus. The writing occurred about 500 years before the earliest record of crucifixion, which was invented in Persia. The Romans discovered this practice around 330 BC during the Alexander campaigns and brought it back to Rome with them. It was abolished by Constanine around the early 300s AD.
Psalm 22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax; it is melted within my breast; (~1044 BC)
No one is daring to call him BS because no one cares, huh? :dance: well i don't but still this is a BS

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 20:41

naethel wrote:
Balor wrote: You may also be interested to learn that in 1965 a seminal paper (3p) was published by medical doctor C. Truman Davis, M.D., M.S. In it he wrote about medical aspects of the historical event we refer to as the crucifixion. The cause of death was heart failure.
The psalm was written about 1000 years before the death by crucifixion of the historical personal of Jesus. The writing occurred about 500 years before the earliest record of crucifixion, which was invented in Persia. The Romans discovered this practice around 330 BC during the Alexander campaigns and brought it back to Rome with them. It was abolished by Constanine around the early 300s AD.
Psalm 22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint; my heart is like wax; it is melted within my breast; (~1044 BC)
No one is daring to call him BS because no one cares, huh? :dance: well i don't but still this is a BS
think he is posting random garbage from webz, why?

wait, is he not some kind of bubble-boy?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.

Return to “Rigel”