RIBS 1 - R.I.P fail

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

RIBS 1 - R.I.P fail

Postby Krieger-Q » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 00:19

So, one of the most unimportant people in the game, Death Parade aka Gamer proved just how pathetic his strategy is and how lacking he is in ability. Not only did he fail in his attempt to crash RIBS but he has to call for outside help from BS even though R.I.P had 1.5 times our fleet.

All of AE should be warned, he turns on his allies, talks the big talk, but delivers nothing. Can he ever be trusted by anyone in the future? I suppose by a fool.

If his members have any sense they will revolt and get rid of him.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: RIBS 1 - R.I.P fail

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 00:45

I mean, this is a really unfortunate quote that I will be using for the next few months.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 00:52

Don't dream to hard yet both of you.

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
Krieger-Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 01:02

No dreaming here. There is still a lot to do and we aren't doing a victory dance. Just focused and collecting.

This server has been a mess since the beginning so nothing surprises me.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 01:20

R.I.P launched 62,3 million fleet of which 37.2 million was landing in first 5 minutes. First hour a total of 44 million.
The rest was 1 hour to 3 hours too late or support fleets. Before the crash Ayu joined forces with RIBS which is fine by me.
Which let them gain 52.6 million fleet total with all support and recs gone they had about 46-48 million fleet left.

That isn't 1.5 times the amount of fleet. Zoo asked/begged for a fair fight. You were given one, but that wasn't enough they had to use someone to send fake recall messages for members to recall so on top of that 1.3M DN stacker, 600K CR and 300K FR recalled. Their own fault, but it happens. Fun part is this wasn't it you who said you despised these tactics that Irish Eyes, Eric Chen uses. Yet you use them yourself and pretend you are better then them?

BS => Counter MLGA reinforcements to secure Pile in next wave. Which is logical to do at this point. BS lands in 28 hours with few million, only 48 hours with main fleet.
And yes I did misinform Zoo that we were going to wait on them to crash all of you. I don't sell my plans publicly to my enemy. Yet I crashed you long before their arrival.
And now that RIBS has proven that they are far from better then their "enemies" I see no reason to treat you any different then I did to Irish group for years.

If you treat your allies like food as your GM Zoo shot AYU for his own creditbank then yeah that is what happens. (Don't say it was an accident, cause it isn't the first time.)
Your allies leave your side. And who was it again who said that the tactics of Irish Eyes were rotten? Ah yeah you and Zoo. Who used them this time...ah yeah you.

So I don't know, did you just confirm indirectly what I gave as an explanation last time. Yes you did.

Twisting facts and numbers isn't how you going to break down R.I.P.
This only proves int he end you are the hypocrites you tell me to be.
If some can't live with that then that is their choice.

My decision to side with Irish Eyes was a very wise and good decision. The amount of anger and tears it brought to us was worth it.
So before you all go dreaming and hoping, learn first what has been going on. Pull your head out of your own behinds before you talk.
Perhaps you will have some sense to do it right some day.

Both sides made some nice hits. On itself the crash was very pleasant and nice.
That will be the only thing I will say about this any further.

~ Speech is silver, silence is gold
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 01:29

fake recall messages for members to recall so on top of that 1.3M DN stacker, 600K CR and 300K FR recalled.

KD them if your guild truly isn't garbage. lmfao

btw, the account that sent the message to recall was my friend Billy the goat f*cker from my fourth grade class. Took some time to teach him how to use a comp.

rest is all tears.

Krieger-Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 02:22

FrostyGoblin wrote:Image

I mean, this is a really unfortunate quote that I will be using for the next few months.

You're a whiner. ZOO doesn't beg. He only begs for you to leave his sheep alone maybe.

You live in a dream world where people think you're important. Then you wake up and find them all beating on you.

Does your guild know what you said on Skype. That you will do anything to take down Irish and you don't care if your whole guild goes down to do it. That's the mark of a true leader. And then you give Frank the whole pile in 20. You are a n00b, face it. Irish played you like a champ and I salute him for that. But you will just be his b*t*h. Plain and simple. I can hear you now. Oh yes daddy Irish, oh yes.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 02:29

I mean... the fake recall message was sent like hours before landing aswell, those accs/messages are mainly just for a meme at this point since who are stupid enough to not check the anny board, or even the guild of the person sending the messages, when they are hours away from landing.... Oh that's right RIP players are.

Funny part is you would have most likely won the crash if your other DN stack didnt just run away after losing half his fleet and then recall orders were posted, since RIBS barely had any fleet left and it was mainly inactive.

Once again RIP/SYN show how incompetent they actually are and the only way they can achieve anything is by pacting stronger guilds and ride their tails.

(Yes I'm still salty over F)

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Gorfmid
Guild: DS & Fat
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby Gorfmid » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 02:31

Ahhh gamer! I thought you were gone. Good to see you on the losing side agian.

T

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 02:44

Gamer798 wrote:R.I.P launched 62,3 million fleet of which 37.2 million was landing in first 5 minutes. First hour a total of 44 million.
The rest was 1 hour to 3 hours too late or support fleets. Before the crash Ayu joined forces with RIBS which is fine by me.
Which let them gain 52.6 million fleet total with all support and recs gone they had about 46-48 million fleet left.

That isn't 1.5 times the amount of fleet. Zoo asked/begged for a fair fight. You were given one, but that wasn't enough they had to use someone to send fake recall messages for members to recall so on top of that 1.3M DN stacker, 600K CR and 300K FR recalled. Their own fault, but it happens. Fun part is this wasn't it you who said you despised these tactics that Irish Eyes, Eric Chen uses. Yet you use them yourself and pretend you are better then them?

BS => Counter MLGA reinforcements to secure Pile in next wave. Which is logical to do at this point. BS lands in 28 hours with few million, only 48 hours with main fleet.
And yes I did misinform Zoo that we were going to wait on them to crash all of you. I don't sell my plans publicly to my enemy. Yet I crashed you long before their arrival.
And now that RIBS has proven that they are far from better then their "enemies" I see no reason to treat you any different then I did to Irish group for years.

If you treat your allies like food as your GM Zoo shot AYU for his own creditbank then yeah that is what happens. (Don't say it was an accident, cause it isn't the first time.)
Your allies leave your side. And who was it again who said that the tactics of Irish Eyes were rotten? Ah yeah you and Zoo. Who used them this time...ah yeah you.

So I don't know, did you just confirm indirectly what I gave as an explanation last time. Yes you did.

Twisting facts and numbers isn't how you going to break down R.I.P.
This only proves int he end you are the hypocrites you tell me to be.
If some can't live with that then that is their choice.

My decision to side with Irish Eyes was a very wise and good decision. The amount of anger and tears it brought to us was worth it.
So before you all go dreaming and hoping, learn first what has been going on. Pull your head out of your own behinds before you talk.
Perhaps you will have some sense to do it right some day.

Both sides made some nice hits. On itself the crash was very pleasant and nice.
That will be the only thing I will say about this any further.

If you could make mental gymnastics into a sport you'd be a gold medalist.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 02:53

Well Gamer. Please hold this letter dear and true to your heart as it will be most inspirational in your AE life.

L

Take it with care boi.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 05:54

+1 for the good guys

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 07:18

Hahahah a backstabber lamenting fake recall messages

In b4 you reap what you sow storm

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 09:09

Kreiger saying some-one is my b!tch, lol, pot kettle black, something like that :shhh:

Sean Likes Pandas
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 07 Jun, 2016 09:57

Oh damn. I was in Irish's guild Q and C2. Guess I'm not allowed to call Gamer Irish's b*tch. Darn, well that's a shame.

Irish, I can see you using R.I.P/SYN's *beep* crew this server but I hope that you will not continue this relationship unto future servers and allow the R.I.P tard crew to become a parasite to your perfect angelic crew. We can all agree that this is not a possibility.

So the only possibility left is that Gamer's crew is a mere card that will be used once and then be discarded. So have fun being Irish's cheap one-time-use only sl*t Gamer. I feel bad for the actual good players in the R.I.P crew such as Llew, Hand, Yeti, Caesar, etc. Truly amusing, your choice of actions Gamer. I mean, I'm happy. lmao

Return to “Rigel”