Fun times in R26

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Fun times in R26

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 20 Jun, 2016 10:10

Frosty, I wasn't calling him a liar. I was merely stating my opinion to him. Nothing to infer about it.

duhhh

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 20 Jun, 2016 16:33

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Frosty, I wasn't calling him a liar. I was merely stating my opinion to him. Nothing to infer about it.

duhhh
Derp

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Mon 20 Jun, 2016 17:09

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Irish, liars are the biggest c*nts ever. Especially annoyingly consistent ones. People who keep it real are the best people.

Just hope you know that.
WEE WOO - WEEE WOOO

HYPOCRISY POLICE YOU'RE UNDER ARREST! EVERYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.

Pssst, that goes for you too Irish ;))))
Lol Thanks FG, but you know I'm the straightest kinda ''figure head'' going, I don't need to lie tbh.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 20 Jun, 2016 17:45

Irish, that overused meme becomes less and less dank the more you use it. Take a lesson from Trolll and find some less triggering AE memes.

also just wanna point out how there's no evidence I'm a liar. Ya'll cancerous fockers just kinda said so and went with it... lmfao AE playerbase is sad

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Mon 20 Jun, 2016 21:56

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Irish, that overused meme becomes less and less dank the more you use it. Take a lesson from Trolll and find some less triggering AE memes.

also just wanna point out how there's no evidence I'm a liar. Ya'll cancerous fockers just kinda said so and went with it... lmfao AE playerbase is sad
Derp

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 23 Jun, 2016 18:25

It is easy I guess for some to get carried hard by others and then claim a disproportionate, self-glorifying share of the credit. This is what I refer to as simming vainglory. F2 is said to be still not won. C2 is a solid win. A point would have to be added for Q and R, Irish being the primary winning alliance leader for Q, whereas he got carried hard by Vile and Xuan for R.

On D2 and E2 where the guy was the primary leader during boom time, his guilds got totally razed and forced to ragequit those servers forever. 1 of 3 wins (R) can be decisively attributed to the overpowered nature of Vile plus China. With E2, again, the pattern holds; Vile won the server before Irish lost the server.

Moving into G2 the stakes are somewhere around 3-2-1 (win-loss-draw). A G2 win would raise the recent history score to a fairly impressive rolling with winning alliance record of 4-2-1 on the recent history of C2 onward (how many years exactly that covers, I will figure out later). A loss would represent a more devastating and wishy washy 3-3-1.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Fri 24 Jun, 2016 13:24

Ok bud, you keep saying D2 is mine, it was not, just no one else in teens at the time wanted to take on the huge task so I took a leap of faith with a lot of players I didn't know nor recruit.

E2 Vile didn't carry anything, he had 8 players, I brought 40 and had players set up in guilds before I even knew he was present in E2, ask Vile any time you like, he said my crew is one of the best he ever played with, we fought an 00s cluster and won then he quit, so almost 2 months in he quit.
After that I went on to break a 15-29 alliance faction, took far longer to do then win the 00s and well 30s took advantage and stabbed so..
E2 isn't entirely lost and was thru my own mistake of trusting a douche that we are now in the situation we are.

F2, that was won in a sense, but I have stepped away, because of relations in the 20s, for the better of all the players I brought, I stepped out so 20s didn't have a cold war.
You would know if you ever lasted a 2.0 server, that them servers are never ever over, FM kills it, pure numbers game. ie, you need a huge player base or alliance and you can out last any guilds no matter how good they are.

R2, again Vile quit after 13-14 days, after the first mini crash loss in 24 or 25 whichever galaxy, I have more less led since then and made all tactical and final decisions, granted without China/Eric/Xuan, we wouldn't have had the player base or the assistance to out last an onslaught from 10-25 v our 26-29, then an on coming 00-25 second attempt to kill us.

Simming vainglory that is just you all out kid. Unless you can name one server I ever sim started then stfu, which you will never find btw. To even try declare that I need to be carried is laughable, I have my own player base and people who love to come and have contested starts with me, their is no crew we wouldn't contest, well that's a small lie, the only crew I couldn't be arsed contesting is Viles usual 10 guys. I respect Vile as much as Addex. Both great tacticians and political leaders.

Your tally on win losses whatever inst far off, but far better then 90% of any AE gms.
How many of them hold a solid starting record 14 starts 14 galaxies wins 13 cluster wins, granted that's not all single handle wins by me far far from it, but i do like to win and seem lucky enough to hold that stat, that is a better representation of what I love to do in AE and the only reason I play.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Fri 24 Jun, 2016 23:28

IrishEyes wrote:I have my own player base and people who love to come and have contested starts with me, their is no crew we wouldn't contest, well that's a small lie, the only crew I couldn't be arsed contesting is Viles usual 10 guys. I respect Vile as much as Addex. Both great tacticians and political leaders.
Come contest us in G.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:15

He's too busy not forgetting to remove recyclers from his combat multis, let him be

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)

Return to “Rigel”