Fun times in R26

GDI

Re: Fun times in R26

Postby GDI » Fri 17 Jun, 2016 18:42

Burgess wrote:So a group of 10~ish brave communists went to China Town. Was a daring OP, but we managed to sneak in rather undetected. Once Frank found out through PaL that we landed 15~ish million in R26 they started rallying towards R25 in order to counter. The PaL blob managed to pull out mostly. Never the less 3 small refill blobs were crashed for decent ratios. After that some were collecting those derbs and others went to the market and damn some of the products were p. neat. Xiaobai apparently was saving up for base 21 ; )
While I'm late af on this is doesn't hurt to congratulate you all on that nicely executed raid :clap:
Burgess wrote:We had about 12 hrs total in R26,
you should thank Seagal for that, he gave you all +3 hrs ;)

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 17 Jun, 2016 18:58

Haha, thank him for us. ; )

Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Belisarius » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 04:42

IrishEyes wrote:As my old buddy its quiet sad to me Beli that you post this, it clearly shows how little you know about AE.

Your theory is people with xp cant have big accounts, that's pretty narrow minded, seen that we actually have had food since day one, had over 4-5 crashes and won all but one, of course our accounts are better then most of the server, we have been swimming in credits for weeks mate.
That's what happens when you contest people and fight it out.
I dunno are you pointing my rank out for a reason but I will bite, you should know what spec I am, fighters, so yeah rank stays high when you don't have to burn fleet carriers ya know.
So when you just sim in a cluster and lost fleets in a crash and got no returns, then obviously your account is gonna fall behind.

Also when you openly admitted to me that you tried your hand at cheating in 29, then please don't try act all innocent.
Your tears are futile :silenced:

First, I like to think that we are still buddies, Irish, and that we can poke fun at each other. Not sure where you come up with the tears stuff from.

Trying to put me down like that irks me some though. Attacking my knowledge of AE to try to justify an untenable and clearly ridiculous assertion is pretty lame. The accounts I posted were simply all of those with both more XP and higher level than mine, and there are not many - which kind of kills your argument all on its own. Yes, winning crashes gains you derbs etc., you also have to burn fleet to get them. And in those early crashes you didn't even have caps yet, and even when you do they usually run and hide until the fighting is over. Not saying its bad strategy, just pointing out a fact. Now, for your assertions to hold any credibility, they would have to apply to a much larger percentage of FRANK. The fact is that those top accounts are way out ahead of most of your own guild, and your guild contains some other very good players. Why are more of those other accounts not equally advanced? Either you're feeding those top accounts disproportionately, or those top accounts are doing something that most others are not :think: , or a bit of both.

And as for my cheating... here's my whole post to you as you seem to enjoy posting skype chats these days :P

Hey Mate, just writing to say hi. I started back on AE on R, although I wasn't sure how long I would play for. Things starting to settle down now after my divorce. I'm now playing for lolz with Burgess. He tells me you are/were Windy in ATM. But if you remember the [EVIL] guild on start up in 29, that was all me. I tried doing a one man guild for kicks. :) Too much work!!! And tried my hand at cheating. :P Got banned eventually, I wasn't at all subtle. Was surprised it took as long as it did. Once I decided to stop the one man guild thing though, I thought about asking to join ATM, but then I got banned. Burgess convinced me to restart with him in 01. Anyway, drop me a line when you have the time. Hope all is well with you. Cheers!

So yeah, tried it for a few days for kicks, got caught, moved on. Other than that I've always run clean accounts, and my current one that I've been running since day 4 is clean.

And yes, it's getting harder to find any guild that runs 100% clean accounts these days (other than the ones I GM ofc! :biglaugh: ); so yeah, it is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black a lot of the time, which seems to be your biggest beef - and some people's justification for continuing the practice. The point I was making in our previous conversations was that most good, clean players don't actually like to zerg. But sometimes frustration with those super accounts will convince them to go along with it. I'm not salty, I play AE for fun and I take it for granted that not everyone is going to abide by the same morality. It's just that occasionally when you play hard, know you're doing a good job, and then see those super accounts, you're kind of like ffs. Then it blows over and you carry on. Since I'm just playing for lolz this server, I also told you i was personally targeting them! And it felt darn good to take a bite out of xiaobai! :mrgreen: Small victory, and not like it really changes anything, but hey you enjoy it when you can.

Cheers Mate!
Last edited by Belisarius on Sat 18 Jun, 2016 13:00, edited 4 times in total.

JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 05:02

IrishEyes wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:It's like irish has zero self awareness.

Take a hard look at your guild, m8, if you think you aren't leading a guild of multis (a guild of multis that's pacted to a couple more guilds of multis) lmao.

btw, only reason we had to leave so fast is because most of your top members are completely ignoring your orders and just sitting in their home galaxies farming their multis instead of blobbing like you've been asking ;)

Look at this kid, pulls off one thing all server, which you didn't plan I may add and his head is already bigger then mine, don't worry chap your acc looks really well for a tarded simmer.

Fka is right tho something he said weeks ago in leadership, none of us in 20s are good leaders, but we are great team players, to be honest I'm glad fka isn't gm, he is the only one bar Burgess in the lowers that would give us a proper run for our money, even if we have no good gm here :shifty:

are you quite sure of who the Real GM of MLGA is? really? or do you just think you are sure? can one ever be certain before the fact is reveal it self?

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 05:06

JigokuShoujo wrote:
IrishEyes wrote:
Twerk Team wrote:It's like irish has zero self awareness.

Take a hard look at your guild, m8, if you think you aren't leading a guild of multis (a guild of multis that's pacted to a couple more guilds of multis) lmao.

btw, only reason we had to leave so fast is because most of your top members are completely ignoring your orders and just sitting in their home galaxies farming their multis instead of blobbing like you've been asking ;)

Look at this kid, pulls off one thing all server, which you didn't plan I may add and his head is already bigger then mine, don't worry chap your acc looks really well for a tarded simmer.

Fka is right tho something he said weeks ago in leadership, none of us in 20s are good leaders, but we are great team players, to be honest I'm glad fka isn't gm, he is the only one bar Burgess in the lowers that would give us a proper run for our money, even if we have no good gm here :shifty:

are you quite sure of who the Real GM of MLGA is? really? or do you just think you are sure? can one ever be certain before the fact is reveal it self?

The secret is there is no GM in MLGA, it's just a leaderless mess.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 09:39

true story

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 16:42

SilverKnight wrote:true story

^MLGA seekrit puppet master

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 19:16

Good hits I guess, it won't help until the server changes. 600 vs 300 is boring. Good luck with the diplomacy, I doubt it works out. The 40 something year old underemployed drunks can have fun competing for UCs and rank. Fun times.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 19:23

Parasitoid wrote:Good hits I guess, it won't help until the server changes. 600 vs 300 is boring. Good luck with the diplomacy, I doubt it works out. The 40 something year old underemployed drunks can have fun competing for UCs and rank. Fun times.

What diplomacy?

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 20:20

Trying to break up the FRANK/BS/RIP/CHILL group. The LS in this server made it pretty boring and lopsided in less than 3 months. I'm not sure what they were thinking. Maybe they will break up on their own, I don't know.

What is FRANK/RIP/BS going to do if they aren't broken up? Stare at each other and beat up a bunch of smaller guilds until they get bored? Even now, they play this bizarre victim card in the 20's. Whining to me about how BLM was going to backstab REBEL and how we should join their worthless zerg. There are less than 40 people in REBEL yet they still want us to join their group. To what? Even the odds? It's pathetic. Maybe in the the next month or so they'll leech enough players off us and the rest will quit. Who knows. /end rant

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 21:16

Parasitoid wrote:Good hits I guess, it won't help until the server changes. 600 vs 300 is boring. Good luck with the diplomacy, I doubt it works out. The 40 something year old underemployed drunks can have fun competing for UCs and rank. Fun times.

Salty now that your zerg got broken up :headshake:

~Quake
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 21:27

I'm salty you guys aren't fighting harder on elysium. You guys disappeared off the forums after getting bent over.

I guess it hurt so bad you swore to your mommy's that you would never let it happen to you again. And here we are with the Rigel zerg. Yayyyy

Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Sat 18 Jun, 2016 23:36

What exactly have you accomplished irish? Riding on the coattails of the Chinese multi empire to a victory you, seemingly, can't even secure despite an overwhelming advantage?

Your ego still reeling from Drako and e2? It's ok, bud, jsut stick with the Chinese zerg and I'm sure you can get carried to victory a couple more times, since you seem to lose consistently when you try to do things proper :)

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Belisarius » Sun 19 Jun, 2016 00:39

Trolll wrote:

Salty now that your zerg got broken up :headshake:

[Zerg] was fun. :D

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Sun 19 Jun, 2016 00:49

Parasitoid wrote:I'm salty you guys aren't fighting harder on elysium. You guys disappeared off the forums after getting bent over.

I guess it hurt so bad you swore to your mommy's that you would never let it happen to you again. And here we are with the Rigel zerg. Yayyyy

This isn't the Elysium forums but regardless, REBEL seems irrelevant wherever they are.

Belisarius wrote:[Zerg] was fun. :D

Whatever server this was, I don't remember. :3

~Quake

Return to “Rigel”