Best

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Re: Best

Postby Gamer798 » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 13:23

There is no best or top player in AE for the very reason there is only so much he or she can do. There are those who know AE very well.
But they aren't with that many either. The quality of AE players has dropped significantly over time.

Everywhere and nowhere
JigokuShoujo
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 18:02

Gamer798 wrote:There is no best or top player in AE for the very reason there is only so much he or she can do. There are those who know AE very well.
But they aren't with that many either. The quality of AE players has dropped significantly over time.
still yet who was the bestest you ever played with? there can be several of those.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
DamnYankee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby DamnYankee » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 20:02

This is a loaded question as so many "good" players multi that it is next to impossible to separate cheaters from non-cheaters. I myself then use the, "Who did I have the most fun playing with/against?" scenario. In that case for me it was Seldon and Braver on Gamma. Hands down the most fun I have ever had playing this God awful, so called game.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 21:03

best players are those who upgrade for a year and quit 1 or 2 months into a server, so they give me a lot of time to hold the occs

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 21:11

DamnYankee wrote:This is a loaded question as so many "good" players multi that it is next to impossible to separate cheaters from non-cheaters. I myself then use the, "Who did I have the most fun playing with/against?" scenario. In that case for me it was Seldon and Braver on Gamma. Hands down the most fun I have ever had playing this God awful, so called game.
That's why we blame Seldon

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Sun 10 Jul, 2016 22:21

JigokuShoujo wrote:
Gamer798 wrote:There is no best or top player in AE for the very reason there is only so much he or she can do. There are those who know AE very well.
still yet who was the bestest you ever played with? there can be several of those.
ADHD. ;)

Everywhere and nowhere
Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Tue 12 Jul, 2016 03:44

James Dev. Ixion. Hands down. Best at guild management. Started stronghold way late in the 50's and ended up winning the server.

Return to “Rigel”