Addicted Member
Guild: A: Ni/MIN
O:ADHD/OFATE
Andro: MJ
Galaxy: Alpha

Has Frank ...

Postby JigokuShoujo » Sun 07 Aug, 2016 07:27

won the server? discuss.

You make me violate you, no matter who you are!
Alpha and Omega. when in doubt i blame Grover.
JokeySmurf wrote:you guys i have a feeling you are not going to win against this one. Jig seems, Determined.
Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Re: Has Frank ...

Postby Watonga » Sun 07 Aug, 2016 14:53

Can Frank's opposition still put together a blob without it being destroyed in 15 days? Can Frank maintain its own blob in the oppositions stronghold without fear it could be surprise crashed?

If those two answers are yes then yes = yes

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Sun 07 Aug, 2016 20:06

They can, but R.I.P would interfere to end it. :)

Everywhere and nowhere
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Mon 08 Aug, 2016 13:38

JigokuShoujo wrote:won the server? discuss.
Yes

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 08 Aug, 2016 20:22

R.I.P won the server, not Frank.
If we didn't act as we did Frank would have lost. Frank is the biggest guild and by right the 1st ranked guild.
But in the end the moral victory belongs to R.I.P.

Guess Frank & R.I.P both are the winners of Rigel :D:biglaugh:

Everywhere and nowhere
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 08 Aug, 2016 21:01

Youre starting to sound like crazyhorse

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 08 Aug, 2016 21:15

Crazyhorse would have said the victory was only his doing. That is not what I stated. :-)
Plus I'm far more crazier then he is. So don't worry. :D

Everywhere and nowhere
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 00:24

So what's "winning" a server?

Is it creating an unplayable environment in a niche game that has a dwindling player base? If it is, then yea. FRANK coalition achieved that.

Is it creating a large group of players that are so malignant they decrease the amount of players willing to start new servers? Yea, Gaia has a tiny group playing, only going to get smaller. Gaia can't even be properly won, it has a population so small it has made the cluster war paradigm obsolete.

AE is approaching a termination point in its death spiral and there's a discussion of who "won" a server. Ridiculous.

Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 08:16

Who has a chance to step up to the plate and beat Frank? Pretty sure this server is won.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 16:11

Gamer798 wrote:R.I.P ruined the server, not Frank.
Yes

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Tue 09 Aug, 2016 21:23

The alternative was better? R.I.P dead, FRANK dead, then farm BS out of Rigel and then you kill RIBS/HOHA.
Then claim you are superior bunch of players in AE? Told you already before you consider yourselves above the guilds like FRANK, but you aren't.
When your allies become as worse then your enemy then you have a problem. So I solved it. :)

I didn't ruin Rigel. I just saved my guild and my friends in hopes that the alternative will work out better and I have no regrets for the fact we still exist.
It wouldn't have been the case otherwise so nothing to regret whatever happens in the future.

Everywhere and nowhere
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 02:56

Gamer798 wrote:The alternative was better? R.I.P dead, FRANK dead, then farm BS out of Rigel and then you kill RIBS/HOHA.
Then claim you are superior bunch of players in AE? Told you already before you consider yourselves above the guilds like FRANK, but you aren't.
When your allies become as worse then your enemy then you have a problem. So I solved it. :)

I didn't ruin Rigel. I just saved my guild and my friends in hopes that the alternative will work out better and I have no regrets for the fact we still exist.
It wouldn't have been the case otherwise so nothing to regret whatever happens in the future.
As the server population dwindles and people sim until they quit the game, you can keep patting yourself on the back. Congratulations on your "win". You guys seem to race to boredom and are so oddly self-congratulatory about it.

And by the way, the alternative would have kept the server alive. What are you guys going to do now? Race to a billion on the blob against MLGA? That's predictable. See who can get the highest eco? Yay. I've already seen how servers rot over time, but at least you'll have no regrets.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 09:28

Gamer798 wrote:The alternative was better? R.I.P dead, FRANK dead, then farm BS out of Rigel and then you kill RIBS/HOHA.

You just elongated the life of a bunch of noobs that are so horrible at the game that can't even take advantage of a giant backstab. Who was trying to give a bit more life to the game by *beep* up a bunch of multi abusers (you know the top players of frank, uh), got backstabbed. You saved nothing you're just a useless tool. I'm really waiting eagerly the moment that MLGA will be invaded, because RIP will be the next. You showed your inexistant intelligence by handing the win to a former enemy that accepted your help because they were gonna be kicked out of the server, and you gave them the chance to win the decisive crash and take the rest of the guilds one by one. Now have fun dealing with 700 millions fleet and playing the slave for the rest of the server, moral winner, strategical genius, naab.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 11:33

naethel wrote:You just elongated the life of a bunch of noobs that are so horrible at the game that can't even take advantage of a giant backstab. Who was trying to give a bit more life to the game by *beep* up a bunch of multi abusers (you know the top players of frank, uh), got backstabbed. You saved nothing you're just a useless tool. I'm really waiting eagerly the moment that MLGA will be invaded, because RIP will be the next. You showed your inexistant intelligence by handing the win to a former enemy that accepted your help because they were gonna be kicked out of the server, and you gave them the chance to win the decisive crash and take the rest of the guilds one by one. Now have fun dealing with 700 millions fleet and playing the slave for the rest of the server, moral winner, strategical genius, naab.
It seems you are the one who is a newb instead of me. If I had taken the derbs alone for me R.I.P would have lost all its allies for good in every single server putting not only R.I.P guild in problems, but also other guilds that some of my members are present or that I am leading. This would also show the level of selfishness and arrogance I have, but I am not like that. I was forced by players who called themselves pro's, but were too naive to hide their true intentions. I acted accordingly as real allies and a GM should have.

I am confident that after we eliminated MLGA we wlil be able to stabilize the server for fun and teachings properly cause even if Frank is seen as a bunch of terrible players with questionable methods by you they have more respect and brains then MLGA. Honestly if I had known the information I known to date I would wiped you all a lot sooner with a lot less mercy. R.I.P had no future when Rigel began. I gave it a future with the people of my leadership. I gave BS a purpose and a reason to exist and to maintain. They pulled through their miserable 20's experience.

True, not all of our players and those of BS have the level of experience to fight properly in AE and they have a lot to learn compared to the real pro's in AE, but they try and I do my best to teach them. Whatever you think of me isn't relevant. Cause in the end I am here for them, not for you. I will walk forward no matter who stands against me in AE. Cause in the end I stand stronger with the people who support me rather then you in MLGA who stand alone selfishly desired for your own gains. I will sacrifice anything I have left in AE for my friends. Something the likes of you never have and never will.

So learn first what real leadership is before taking in account things you don't understand. :)

Everywhere and nowhere
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 15:04

"I will sacrifice anything I have left in AE for my friends. Something the likes of you never have and never will."

And what exactly did RIP/BS sacrifice? And how does continuing a course on one server endanger people on others? This is a pretty incestuous game with multiple people playing with different leaders on each server. If you decide your server strategy based on cross-server crap, look what you got for yourself? A dead server.

And your goal is to defeat MLGA and then what? "Teach"? You really can't see what is hitting your right in your face. This game is dying and you guys helped kill what I think is one of the last servers. It couldn't even get to 30 galaxies. Wake the f up.

The only "teaching" you are going to do is how to KD inactives, how to claim UCs, how to fight drekons and split profit. FRANK coalition sucks, I'm not going to call them newbs, but they sucked the fun right out of this game.

Return to “Rigel”