Has Frank ...

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Re: Has Frank ...

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 17:20

Parasitoid wrote:
Gamer798 wrote:The alternative was better? R.I.P dead, FRANK dead, then farm BS out of Rigel and then you kill RIBS/HOHA.
Then claim you are superior bunch of players in AE? Told you already before you consider yourselves above the guilds like FRANK, but you aren't.
When your allies become as worse then your enemy then you have a problem. So I solved it. :)

I didn't ruin Rigel. I just saved my guild and my friends in hopes that the alternative will work out better and I have no regrets for the fact we still exist.
It wouldn't have been the case otherwise so nothing to regret whatever happens in the future.
As the server population dwindles and people sim until they quit the game, you can keep patting yourself on the back. Congratulations on your "win". You guys seem to race to boredom and are so oddly self-congratulatory about it.

And by the way, the alternative would have kept the server alive. What are you guys going to do now? Race to a billion on the blob against MLGA? That's predictable. See who can get the highest eco? Yay. I've already seen how servers rot over time, but at least you'll have no regrets.
But but wait, it was ok for the whole server to come after frank/chill who where based in 25-29, yeah that sounds like a great way to keep players playing, gangbang 5 galaxies so you get to say you beat Irish and China.

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 17:29

naethel wrote: You just elongated the life of a bunch of noobs that are so horrible at the game that can't even take advantage of a giant backstab. Who was trying to give a bit more life to the game by *beep* up a bunch of multi abusers (you know the top players of frank, uh), got backstabbed. You saved nothing you're just a useless tool. I'm really waiting eagerly the moment that MLGA will be invaded, because RIP will be the next. You showed your inexistant intelligence by handing the win to a former enemy that accepted your help because they were gonna be kicked out of the server, and you gave them the chance to win the decisive crash and take the rest of the guilds one by one. Now have fun dealing with 700 millions fleet and playing the slave for the rest of the server, moral winner, strategical genius, naab.
I have absolutely no idea who you are nor do I care, but I will reply to you, I think you need a box of tissues, not to wipe tears with but to release all this tension you have.

For you to even accuse people of cheating that are your enemies, you should take a long hard look at the players and leaderships you play with or ally to, you are blinded by lust and stupidity which is fine, people need passion to play, use some of them left over tissues and wipe away the all that muck in front of your eyes, open them use them and then get back to us all.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 18:10

Just as both Irish and me have stated. You all created it upon yourselves.
BS & RIP endured incompetent leaderships which costed our fleets more then once. But we kept going.
What did MLGA lose? Ah yeah the crash they messed up themselves. ;)

That is only begin of what we sacrificed.:)

Everywhere and nowhere
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 18:12

IrishEyes wrote: But but wait, it was ok for the whole server to come after frank/chill who where based in 25-29, yeah that sounds like a great way to keep players playing, gangbang 5 galaxies so you get to say you beat Irish and China.
I won't defend the first BLM/BS/RIBS/RIP alliance against Irish/China, they had a sloppy coalition and let it fall apart before successfully crashing (the skype chats, etc). But, I do know they didn't have some permanent plan to keep the zerg alive forever.

I know you said in some other thread a while back that you don't turn on allies and you want to play honestly. But maybe it's time to put an expiration date on these server killing alliances.

You guys won, we get it. Everyone can see that. It's probably too late to 'repick teams', so to speak. If you did and let's say FRANK crashed RIP/BS, MLGA might motivate itself to move out of cluster, maybe FRANK wouldn't win that. But it wouldn't matter if you lost, you already won and now you're allowing the server to shake things up and get some activity back in it. But the crappy thing is, it might be too late for all that. Pacts could drop and nothing happens. That would suck for AE as a game.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 18:19

Gamer798 wrote:Just as both Irish and me have stated. You all created it upon yourselves.
BS & RIP endured incompetent leaderships which costed our fleets more then once. But we kept going.

You endured some bad leadership in the first couple months of a server? That's not a sacrifice that's worth a whole lot. A sacrifice would be understanding that you "won" the server but instead of just simming into inactivity until the server terminates, you decide to break pacts. Like actually talking to each other first, not crashing a blob unexpectedly or something. If you lost, then yea, that would be a sacrifice. You sacrificed your complete dominance for a chance to have more fun. The only people who can breathe life into Rigel are the LS of Irish/china/RIP-BS. Right now the activity is weak and only going to get weaker.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 18:36

A sacrifice is when you do something for someone without gaining anything from it. That is a sacrifice. Do you even know what had to happen to achieve it all. I had to risk every account I possibly had in AE, every ally, every friend, my reputation and had to bury a five year long grudge to Irish Eyes to pact with Frank. That was the begin of it all. My members have gone through hell for the past five years thanks to some figures in AE we did everything we could just as we always will. Until the crash in 20's we fought with all we had against the crew of FRANK. I didn't just make a leap of faith I exposed my guild, my leaders and above all myself entirely for the first time in nearly seven years of AE to pact Frank. If Irish Eyes had even the slightest ill intend my presence in was over for good.

Sure, some got a little salty and some enjoy crossing servers. Nothing I can't handle.

Everywhere and nowhere
IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby IrishEyes » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 18:40

Parasitoid wrote:
Gamer798 wrote:Just as both Irish and me have stated. You all created it upon yourselves.

You endured some bad leadership in the first couple months of a server? That's not a sacrifice that's worth a whole lot. A sacrifice would be understanding that you "won" the server but instead of just simming into inactivity until the server terminates, you decide to break pacts. Like actually talking to each other first, not crashing a blob unexpectedly or something. If you lost, then yea, that would be a sacrifice. You sacrificed your complete dominance for a chance to have more fun. The only people who can breathe life into Rigel are the LS of Irish/china/RIP-BS. Right now the activity is weak and only going to get weaker.
Why should we sacrifice the server lead now and keep good allies that we now trust 100%, just because the uber zerg failed at all their attempts to kill us, now its my fault we won and have a superior turn around.

I been saying this for years, fighting against the odds is what we like to do, but their is only so much we can endure, we tried to ask this same thing back when everyone was coming at us, that didn't work out well for us did it.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 18:59

IrishEyes wrote: I have absolutely no idea who you are nor do I care, but I will reply to you, I think you need a box of tissues, not to wipe tears with but to release all this tension you have.

For you to even accuse people of cheating that are your enemies, you should take a long hard look at the players and leaderships you play with or ally to, you are blinded by lust and stupidity which is fine, people need passion to play, use some of them left over tissues and wipe away the all that muck in front of your eyes, open them use them and then get back to us all.
I know ours and they got banned. Yours didn't, that's one of my points. Imo it's kinda evident when you see one keep their eco at 2.3k with 20 bases and be still n°1 to this day, he raised his eco just the last month, even mathematically it just doesn't work. And anyways that's a fair point when you say that cheating doesn't matter at all at this time, morally at least, it's just the situation that is kinda ridiculous. MLGA joined the zerg at last and only because frank was fed so much by rip & co that MLGA themselves thought the situation was getting risky for the server, it's pretty fun that the last offender is the one that gets all the *beep*, and also thanks to one of the first zergers (rip).
That's what's funny, not the cheaters, not the current situation which was predictable as a loss, but the fact that both you and gamer got caught by an amnesia about how much you hated each other and the fact that he zerged against you when really he shouldn't have been involved (and gamer even wonders why MLGA farmed RIP when they were fighting on the 20s). Nooo let's pick on mlga because of a bunch of LS that quit more than a month ago, aight? That's why i think you're incoherent and I don't really care about your personal judgements, i mean they could change tomorrow if i'm holding the right pile, no?

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 19:38

naethel wrote:I know ours and they got banned. Yours didn't, that's one of my points.
So, MLGA got bans cause they multi'ed, but Frank didn't but you say they should cause you assume they multi'd. While you have no proof.
So you are actually saying that MLGA cheated and got caught while calling FRANK cheaters! HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

That settles it then! You are what you are calling FRANK.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Well just for lols I shall proceed:
Imo it's kinda evident when you see one keep their eco at 2.3k with 20 bases and be still n°1 to this day, he raised his eco just the last month, even mathematically it just doesn't work. And anyways that's a fair point when you say that cheating doesn't matter at all at this time, morally at least, it's just the situation that is kinda ridiculous. MLGA joined the zerg at last and only because frank was fed so much by rip & co that MLGA themselves thought the situation was getting risky for the server, it's pretty fun that the last offender is the one that gets all the *beep*, and also thanks to one of the first zergers (rip).
No, MLGA was afraid of Frank cause it couldn't keep up cause of the fact that the zerg. BLM & BS couldn't sustain the constant attacks. FRANK did attack hard and efficient while BLM never could counter it or BS. BS & BLM tried, but nearly never succeeded. Plus all the food in 20's like ASAE etc didn't stop FRANk from outgrowing everyone. Fear forced you to take action, but you all got arrogant as well and careless. It costed you all the server and now you all whine about it. You just try to justify your actions while you state the obvious that it is the creation of your own guild.
That's what's funny, not the cheaters, not the current situation which was predictable as a loss, but the fact that both you and gamer got caught by an amnesia about how much you hated each other and the fact that he zerged against you when really he shouldn't have been involved (and gamer even wonders why MLGA farmed RIP when they were fighting on the 20s). Nooo let's pick on mlga because of a bunch of LS that quit more than a month ago, aight? That's why i think you're incoherent and I don't really care about your personal judgements, i mean they could change tomorrow if i'm holding the right pile, no?
MLGA hunts cheap targets and feed their top bunch while the rest can rot away we seen that before in the guilds of those groups. You farmed RIP cause it was easy at the time, but you all didn't think it would turn against you in the end even if we warned. Next time pay attention when someone speaks instead of thinning yourselves the kings of the hill before it actually has happened. We will do what we can to put MLGA out of its misery and prevent that MLGA will hold the pile under any circumstances.
And also, lemme add that when you discuss about zergs a lot of neurons die in solitude because mlga didn't partecipate in any zerg for what history has teached, mlga and ribs suicided themselves against the zerg RIP BS Frank Chill and Pal (yeah i even saw one fleet from pal that day lol), that's what has happened, no thermopylis :P
Don't use words you don't understand yourself, please it lets you look like you less intelligent then you are and it's already not that much.
That is not what actually happened. You used allies as bait/Fodder and we, RIP said, nope not going to happen cause we knew the truth.
we decided to play it as chess. MLGA moved, we counter moved.

We won, Frank, RIP, BS together.

See you in Gaia, kid.

Everywhere and nowhere
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 20:07

IrishEyes wrote:
Parasitoid wrote:

Why should we sacrifice the server lead now and keep good allies that we now trust 100%, just because the uber zerg failed at all their attempts to kill us, now its my fault we won and have a superior turn around.

I been saying this for years, fighting against the odds is what we like to do, but their is only so much we can endure, we tried to ask this same thing back when everyone was coming at us, that didn't work out well for us did it.
What server lead are you sacrificing? It's over. Is it about being the very last user on the server to turn out the light?

Am I taking crazy pills or something? Rigel is totally doomed unless you guys decide to have a friendly fight amongst yourselves. Do you play board games or any other game for that matter only against people you hate? Sometimes you have to be AE caretakers rather than just AE users.

You guys have heard this *beep* before I'm sure, but just look at AE's daily active users, it's declining and it's pitiful. There's only so much I can argue in favor of you guys having fun. Right now do you log into Rigel and think it's enjoyable? If you do, I'd be surprised.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 10 Aug, 2016 20:59

Gamer798 wrote:A sacrifice is when you do something for someone without gaining anything from it. That is a sacrifice.
No it isn't. The most appropriate definition of sacrifice means to give up something now in order to (potentially) get something better later. What you're talking about is just waste.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Thu 11 Aug, 2016 00:24

Gamer i ain't gonna read that

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 11 Aug, 2016 00:42

Don't worry, I know truth hurts. :)

Everywhere and nowhere
Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Thu 11 Aug, 2016 02:57

Starlight Glimmer wrote:Who has a chance to step up to the plate and beat Frank? Pretty sure this server is won.
Let's play another 2 or 3 years. Lots of Frank inactive accounts right now. ASAE might come out on top in a couple. :shhh: :shhh:

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Thu 11 Aug, 2016 09:52

Gamer798 wrote:Don't worry, I know truth hurts. :)
Actually i stopped at the first bull*hit which ofc was already present in the first period, i can well imagine the rest of what you've said. I said frank cheaters ain't got banned, i know well they cheated since i got it as confession on my very own skype logs from the cheaters themselves. I mean not you and not irish are gonna change a first hand confession, so more you speak about that more you invalidate the rest of what you're saying exposing to me how easily you lie.
Also you're still quoting a plan (the mlga pile steal) that wasn't really a plan, was just said by one guy on the ls chat and no one answered him saying yes, nay. It was a thought, nothing else. Another bull*hit on gamers (and irish) record.
Look in a few words if irish spared us from the moral of the story the past months with all those cancerous posts about how much mlga sucks i wouldn't be here probably. Rip and frank ain't better than mlga in any case, and they are prolly all of the same race, all a bunch of pricks, still this doesn't make gamer or irish able to throw *beep*, gratis, like that.
I mean farm us to the ground but speaking about zergs, backstabs, and cheatzors about others when everyone knows that de facto the only ones still zerging are you, the only ones that executed the backstab (and didn't throw a random phrase on a ls chat where everything and whatnot is discussed) are RIP, and the cheatzors are the top 5 of rigel basically by their own confession, i still don't know what you want to discuss here, who you want to judge and who will ever care about your judgment.
Really being judged on the zerging from irish that is on a 244 members guild pacted with chill bs and pal till jesus will come back and save us, and by RIP that if didn't zerg at all prolly mlga wouldn't have had to come into the 20s and would have had their very own fun on the 10s. This is literally enough to understand that is losing time to argue with you, you speak of mud into eyes of the ppl while i say that you've thrown it with all those cancerous threads about mlga and its LS, no way i'm gonna be "illuminated" by the ones spreading bull*hit

Return to “Rigel”