NARCO

Lord Poseidon

NARCO

Postby Lord Poseidon » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 21:09

As I scroll through the list of NARCO leadership and top players I notice that most of them are in vacation mode.

But wait? Didn't you order your guys to R20's to crash Frank?
Funny how when the R20's invasion was happening you were all criticising Frank Leadership for not being on the blob and here I see you not only doing the same but suiciding your members into them!

People always wondered why I pulled my members out of NARCO a few months ago and this is exactly why! Cancerous leadership and treating their members like nothing more than cannon fodder.

You kick members for not following orders and speaking out against you on the boards when they have valid points but you're too set in your ways of "we're pro's everyone else are noobs who cheats!"
Didn't a few of NARCO's accounts get banned recently for being multi's? Strange how no other guilds accounts have been banned for cheating!

Don't claim that you went into vacation mode after the fail crash as a few of you have been in it for quite a few days, meaning you had no intention of joining the crash with the rest of your members!

IrishEyes wrote:
I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: NARCO

Postby naethel » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 18:47

Nice try

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
Lord Poseidon

Postby Lord Poseidon » Tue 11 Oct, 2016 23:53

Nice try on what? Telling people exactly what happened?

IrishEyes wrote:

8-)
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 00:59

We all know how it was all my fault and that MLGA were just great and amazing people playing AE by the rules never doing anything wrong.......cough cough.... :)

Everywhere and nowhere
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 05:00

Poseidon you don't need to tell anyone what happened, considering that on the last crash RIP Frank and NARCO were present while you were trying to have a NAP with frank, so really, nice try.
Also ain't the boards of your useless guild dead, ain't you got the balls to tell them you are spitting on who exposed himself to go to the 20s to save the *beep* of whom? A non existant guild which minded its own business for 90 days. So really i hope you'll have your NAP, you're useless anyways, you could have spared us and just work for the nap silently, but whatever will save your bum mate

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
Lord Poseidon

Postby Lord Poseidon » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 10:30

You're damn right I was going for an NAP, there was no way I was letting my members suffer because of your leaders incompetence! And the fact that my members have survived a fair few invasions and have actually made profit on most of them would beg to differ calling me useless.

Also the reason everyone came to the 20's wasn't to save BLM it was to kill Frank, Moody decided it would be a good idea to tell everyone how he was gonna try stealing R.I.P's and BLM's debris piles and didn't expect a backstab :biglaugh: your guild is the biggest joke on this server and your leaderships are cowards! Ask anyone I've ever played with, not once have I EVER activated vacation mode, even if I know I'm gonna lose I'd rather go down with a fight than just wait for 30+ days while a miniblob forms on my base.

So in reflection: your leaders are pussies, I managed to save my guild once again, and yours is going the way of the titanic...Let me know if I missed anything?

IrishEyes wrote:

8-)
Lord Poseidon

Postby Lord Poseidon » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 10:31

Also where was my invite to the blob crash eh? Don't call me a coward saying I wasn't on the blob because we were never told where the WH was...Probs because your leaders are sh*te at passing Intel

IrishEyes wrote:

8-)
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 11:08

4 posts and 3 BS this is your best ratio in your AE history prolly. You're the leader and if you made your guild to break contacts and mind your own business when you started the zerg it's not my *beep* fault. My leader has landed seconds after me and zf himself the same way i did. Narco took all the fault and to do that you guys have to resuscitate ppl who has quitted months ago and trashtalk that got unanswered.
Do whatever you want but play more AE, half of your members quitted btw and those who developed their account did that because you have been accommodated in a safe stronghold, and some of your members are also former mlgas so lol. I can understand the game of frank and rip, but you lol are the *beep* cherry on the top, the inacto who wants to diplo, go ahead really, but you're spitting on a dead corpse, and yes you're a coward because with your 100m or not it wouldn't have changed at all they invaded with 1.1 *beep* billion so the difference here is that you ain't ready to lose a game. Glad you didn't blob with us tbh, you prolly would have set up a backstab because reasons right? Rigel really is finished, with this last mega pile of *beep*, sadly, you could have seized the moment and shut up as those other 2 lol

Lord Poseidon

Postby Lord Poseidon » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 11:36

Wow, so angry! It's beautiful!
First of all the only ones to blame for Narco's mistakes is narco, if you remember we all lost fleet that day.
Secondly there are 6 members of my guild which used to be MLGA mostly to get away from the cancer that is your leadership.

Wait? I'm a coward because I didn't suicide into Frank and give them another 100 mil debris....Wha? :eh: someone explain that one too me because right now I'm seeing the true extent of MLGA/NARCO or whatever you wanna call yourselves IQ's for the love of me take yourself back to school.

Also they invaded with 950,000,000 you dunce! The extra fleet there was yours! Hilarious you could only muster up 178,000,000 between the 600 mil you had whereas I can get 120,000,000 out of the 130,000,000 that my guild has...And you want to talk inactive's? Okay well if I added up all of my members inactivity and times it by 2 it still wouldn't be as bad as your farm guild activity!

As for "playing diplo" didn't Saffire ask R.I.P for an NAP too only to get shot down? Didn't King message me asking me to let him know if I managed to secure a pact with R.I.P so he could try to sponge off my pact? The only reason I didn't tell anyone about this pact as its been there for months now in secret (LOL!) is because I knew that MLGA would try to force me into setting up a pact for them, something along the lines of "SORT IT OR YOULL GET FARMED" so no I didn't help them with that at all, it was an impossible task anyway because well...They just plain don't like farms.

IrishEyes wrote:

8-)
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 15:57

Have you really compared 178 mil synced fleet with 6hr notice to move with your fleeing unsynced fleets to the 10s that have had days to gather? Ahahahah
Also, nice signature

Lord Poseidon

Postby Lord Poseidon » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 16:23

Lol unsync'd has kept us alive until now, it's great having your enemies not able to know when you're going to land to try to attack you, maybe you guys should try it...Oh wait you don't have enough fleet to try it right now :mrgreen:

Also had we known about what you were going to do we would've joined you but there was no invite so lol fail on your part

IrishEyes wrote:

8-)
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 17:46

Lord Poseidon wrote:Wow, so angry! It's beautiful!
First of all the only ones to blame for Narco's mistakes is narco
didn't know narco was a single person, i thought it was a guild
Secondly there are 6 members of my guild which used to be MLGA mostly to get away from the cancer that is your leadership.
To save their arse, you know better than me that they are no different than 90% of the rest of mlga, and they know it too
Wait? I'm a coward because I didn't suicide into Frank and give them another 100 mil debris....Wha? :eh: someone explain that one too me because right now I'm seeing the true extent of MLGA/NARCO or whatever you wanna call yourselves IQ's for the love of me take yourself back to school.
You just told us you pacted rip months ago, lmao
Also they invaded with 950,000,000 you dunce! The extra fleet there was yours! Hilarious you could only muster up 178,000,000 between the 600 mil you had whereas I can get 120,000,000 out of the 130,000,000 that my guild has...And you want to talk inactive's? Okay well if I added up all of my members inactivity and times it by 2 it still wouldn't be as bad as your farm guild activity!
The last screenshot i have says they were roughly 1.060.000.000 and several hundred millions on the 10s and 20s end, and we were 257 mil, total 1,305,248,150 but whatever really i guess this one was just to raise the bs ratio you can admit that
The only reason I didn't tell anyone about this pact as its been there for months now in secret (LOL!) .
Also had we known about what you were going to do we would've joined you but there was no invite so lol fail on your part
Yeah you would have joined while holding a pact with half the invasors fleet, i'm not even interested on your answer on this, you were self explanatory xD
Anyways just stop, we got it, enjoy lol

Lord Poseidon

Postby Lord Poseidon » Wed 12 Oct, 2016 18:59

I said I organised the pact months ago but have I dropped pact with NARCO? No I haven't. I didn't backstab either even though you've just accused me of potentially doing so, the main reason I made the pact with R.I.P was to keep my players safe, not whatever thoughts go through your head.

Okay maybe I should've been more specific, NARCO leadership did this to NARCO guild.

No actually the main reason was that they couldn't be bothered with the constant in fighting between the guilds so called leaders on the boards, not to save themselves, in fact the only people who knew about the pact were me and Death Parade.

Oh and my "imaginary ratios"

[NARCO] 172,994,595 (38) 14,163,100 (5) 187,157,695 (43)
[SOUP] 40 (1) 40 (1)
[R.I.P] 445,864,935 (193) 445,864,935 (193)
[Frank] 547,996,085 (128) 547,996,085 (128)
[PaL] 1,294,560 (2) 1,294,560 (2)
[CHILL] 76,492,490 (15) 76,492,490 (15)
Total 172,994,595 (38) 1,085,811,210 (344) 1,258,805,805 (382)

They came with 990 million I'm so sorry I was out by 40 mil lololol

IrishEyes wrote:

8-)
AggressiveTurtle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: 1st
SoT
USSV
AYAYA
BDSM

Postby AggressiveTurtle » Thu 13 Oct, 2016 00:22

POLO

[02:34:48] Chrkolby: masa is a *beep*
[02:34:58] slayerr: he's like the indian version of jay z
[02:35:24] Minesh: oh god lol
AggressiveTurtle » Thu 26 May, 2011 17:45 wrote: Return of the King?? pfft i was always here >.>
Slippin
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Slippin » Thu 13 Oct, 2016 05:37

Marco!

Active - O: [IMP], S: [2ez], L2: [R-M]

Return to “Rigel”