one more server killed

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: one more server killed

Postby fkabnk » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 21:24

It's when you make statements like that it becomes clear that you're just trolling. There is no way you actually believe the stuff you are typing yourself. If you do you should consider seeking professional help.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 21:33

placeholder for articles dealing with logicide
Last edited by Baylor on Thu 17 Nov, 2016 22:46, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 21:39

placeholder for articles dealing with gaslighting
Last edited by Baylor on Thu 17 Nov, 2016 21:49, edited 2 times in total.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Nagel » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 21:44

fka is the scum of AE, with Frosty.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 21:46

I never said I had a problem with other people cheating, I said you claiming china doesn't cheat is an obvious attempt at trolling (and as bored as I am right now I'm taking the bait).

Since this is the Rigel forum I guess it's suitable to point out some fairly obvious multies in china's Rigel guilds.

This entire guild is multies, this has been common knowledge amongs everyone who played this server for a long time.

http://rigel.astroempires.com/guild.aspx?guild=118

Now a lot of the multies they had parked in CHILL have moved over to Frank, just by sorting the guild by ID we can find some interesting name combinations

5900 AnneTruda 15,81 270
5901 GosseMarvin 16,22 356
5902 BillyDale 15,74 273
5903 MadgeCecil 15,66 263

6039 HalifaxVerne 42,79 2.435
6040 PatrickJamie 49,58 2.553
6041 HoraceYetta 45,07 2.440
6042 YoungSuzanne 47,14 2.510
6043 WattGary 42,42 2.476

Now sorting CHILL by ID we find some of the same interesting name combinations

6001 JerryIvy 46,01 2.432
6002 JuliaPaula 46,16 2.451
6003 TennysonMarlon 45,56 2.448
6004 CraneGeorgia 45,31 2.386
6005 Gard(i)nerPayne 46,00 2.383

These are just the most obvious ones since I cba to spend more than 1min going multihunting in a server I quit ages ago, but you can see a pattern here.

I do find it fairly amusing that you and a few other people keep claiming that I am the biggest cheater to ever play this game, when china has ran 100+ combat multies in multiple servers.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 21:55

well allow me to scale it back a bit. Let's say for the sake of argument that what they say about China is accurate (acknowledging the premise, without conceding the premise; arguendo is Latin "for the sake of argument" )

The masses believe that China alleged cheat is evil, but Mayu alleged cheat is good. In fact, the masses always believe that when "their" tribe or "their" guild does it that it is good.

If aedmin has allowed it to get that bad, (CHILL: Guild Created: 240 Days) and to stand, then this game really has become a measure of whichever guild cheats the most, wins. Let's say you did have a guild that was pure and anti-cheat. They can only be a top guild assuming that all the other guilds play by the rules, without leveraging a huge cheat advantage against the anti/non-cheaters.

So you have never acknowledged the game theory and ethics dilemma of the arms race. You have participated in exactly the same dynamics/dilemma that you claim to despise, but you do it in a way that is contentious and degrades the game, denigrating both alleged cheaters and reals/non-cheaters alike. DMTNT was a random guild of reals, how do you justify killing them with multis? It sounds like you're displacing your anger at China alleged cheat and punishing DMTNT (who REALLY are non-cheaters) for it.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 22:08

I told melek I would leave dmtnt alone if they left us alone. He then talked to traveler about backstabbing us. Not my fault he literally begged me to fight against dmtnt when he knew what he was up against.

Btw, your top dn stack got banned for multies a few days ago, and some shady account started planting bases next to all our jgs, so I wouldn't call dmtnt real noncheaters

- AggressiveTurtle
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 22:46

Those are much more substantive points. Why I lashed out is because Wlerin expects me to confess to other guilds' cheats, and is Mayu/USSV crowd gonna confess to their (alleged) cheats? No. of course not. My issue really has never been raging at anyone for multi abuse. What makes me rage is when people hypocritically judge others. Ok there really is a qualitative difference between spinning and just plain lying, which is why I was triggered when Wlerin ruthlessly stabbed me in the back.

since aedmin has (through inaction and selective rules enforcement) embraced the cheaters to the extent that:

1. whichever guild cheats the most tends to win
2. it's only cheating if you get caught (like this DN guy you mentioned) so even though CHILL's nature or Test's nature may appear "obvious" to us, it isn't obvious to aedmin for whatever mix of reasons.

If you have good points to say then you shouldn't try to claim too much with favorite canned lines like "seek mental health counseling" which is just plain cruel. That ties right in with one of the 45 communist stated goals for the takeover of America, which is to takeover the psychology industry so they can pathologize anyone who disagrees with their ideology and protests their attempts to consolidate all power, one of which is political correct agenda policing of language.

I am not DMTNT leadership so I really don't have eyes on all that. We both know that DMTNT lost this contest several days ago, and the foreign bailout is doomed to failure for complicated reasons. The idea that they could recover from this is based on magical thinking, not reality.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 23:27

Balor wrote:Matthew 7:5 "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

No more. Not gonna do it Wlerin. How dare you call me a liar.

Now aside from that, China is just a peace-loving, industrious people who have long been bullied and multi zerged by moral degenerates like Fka crew. We all know about the elephant in the room. If it were up to the Mayu depraved, and many other guilds, then China would've been laughed/bullied/zerged/multi'd out of the game long ago while being mass accused of multi/cheat by guilds who use multi/cheat. That is just despicable.
I said you were lying about this issue. That doesn't necessarily make you a habitual liar, but the rest of this post (and conversation) isn't exactly helping your case.

And since you're quoting Scripture (amusingly, a Scripture that applies far more harshly to you than to me):

1 Cor 6:2-3 "Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!"

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 18 Nov, 2016 01:26

Balor wrote:Those are much more substantive points. Why I lashed out is because Wlerin expects me to confess to other guilds' cheats, and is Mayu/USSV crowd gonna confess to their (alleged) cheats? No. of course not. My issue really has never been raging at anyone for multi abuse. What makes me rage is when people hypocritically judge others.
Did you miss the massive expose thread on Gaia by Gamer798 where we (atleast I) very openly admitted my first account got banned for cheating? I don't know why you think we are the hypocrits that think cheating is bad when the enemy does it even though I explain that I don't care. The only thing I care about is when they say cheating is bad and we should feel bad even though I know they're doimg it aswell. That has been my stance the entire time and quite frankly I have no idea what made you think any different.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Postby Twerk Team » Fri 18 Nov, 2016 08:19

mental health issues.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Fri 18 Nov, 2016 11:25

Exposed memes.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 18 Nov, 2016 20:45

Balor wrote:Why I lashed out is because Wlerin expects me to confess to other guilds' cheats, and is ... USSV crowd gonna confess to their (alleged) cheats? No. of course not.
I've been pretty open about supporting scripts (within certain limits). Not sure what other cheats you think the "USSV crowd" was up to back then.

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sat 19 Nov, 2016 00:14

It's so weird when my forum multis argue with each other.

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: MOJO (GM) - C (Retired)

Postby Death Smurf » Mon 21 Nov, 2016 21:44

Parasitoid wrote:
Death Smurf wrote:
Parasitoid wrote:AE's time is running out. Personally I'm quitting in about 6 months, I've recruited several friends and family members to play this game. I'm certainly not going to recruit anymore people to play with the toxic personalities that permeate this game.
Why quit later?

Quit now.
Quitting when I start working in June, should be super busy, that's the reason. You should probably think about quitting. You've wasted what, 10 years on this game? Quite an accomplishment I suppose.
Completed two bachelor degrees, two master degrees, worked for the European Space Agency and NASA. Survived an almost fatal car crash - all while "being in AE". Hardly think that is time wasted, especially with meeting all the people via AE. Some I think are great, the odd few, I would bring marshmallows and alcohol if they were on fire, and sit and watch them burn away.. (the good part is, is they think that of me too :D so it's hardly a revelation). I've had one person offering euros for my head to be cut off in r/l (YAY; so proud of the e-hate) and delivered it to the person who wanted it..

In that time, GM'd a guild from 2008 to present (bar 4 months off for final examinations); GM'd on a v2.0 server; and play as a trooper on two other v1.5 servers, as well as other things during the evolution of AE. I've seen people meet here, in AE, form friendships then relationships and then get married in r/l and have kids together. I've had good friends (met via AE) pass away (the most recent was Venomous. Others include SBW (Silly Big Wolf), jjmoon, Stonewall, and numerous others...). I have seen marriages come apart and end because people across guilds got together for extra-marital swinging circles and someone's respective husbands or wives found out and the whole deck of cards collapsed.

You can be "super busy" and still have time here. So it's not really the reason. From what you are coming across as, is you want to simply 'cop out' and quit because it's a "bit too tough for you" and that "people are a little bit toxic". Mind you, if you think it is too tough, and you can't handle it - as effectively you are stating you can't, then I might recommend minesweeper is a good game for you. Perhaps something offline... have a teddybear nearby in case you need to give it a hug now and then.
Last edited by Death Smurf on Mon 21 Nov, 2016 21:50, edited 1 time in total.

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)

Return to “Rigel”