as usual, server dying ...
as usual, the top guilds got pact together
as usual, they farm the weakest guilds
as usual, many players quite AE
as usual, I trying to open their eyes
as usual, no one want to hear me

RIP and frank kill this server, it's ever the same players who kill the game
and admins don't do anything to change it

message to admins : you want we play to your new game ? NO WAY FOR NOW !!!
start to save this one, and maybe you'll get more player for your new game
in time, no one of us will play again ... so, less player = less money !!!
If I can suggest something, do not allow top 3 guilds to get pact together
and limit members to 100 players max per guilds

Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Re: one more server killed

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Sun 13 Nov, 2016 19:51

100 players max might work, but in regards to pacts there's nothing you can do to "not allow" them since they aren't hardcoded in the first place, they are formed by the players.

(and btw wrong section)

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 15 Nov, 2016 17:21

Sorry I had to leave you guys on Rigel, it is a totally futile server! And Gritche, you can't talk sense to these people. They're mostly idiots and drunks who are chronically underemployed. I'm sure they s**t where they eat in real life, it doesn't surprise me they do it in the games they play.

AE's time is running out. Personally I'm quitting in about 6 months, I've recruited several friends and family members to play this game. I'm certainly not going to recruit anymore people to play with the toxic personalities that permeate this game.

And I don't think anyone cares tbh, they'll move on to something else and ruin that too. It's their nature.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Tue 15 Nov, 2016 21:28

What if, instead of killing the server, by conquering it they are actually saving it alive? if glorious China doesn't win and subdue the server, you know that its just gonna be won anyway by much worse people (even if its an abstract and not people, like entropy; loss of activity, all sides lose the ability to do anything because the mechanics are all jacked up). Andro10s won their server by leveraging 5 clusters against a single 1 underdog cluster. fka finally won a server in Gaia after playing for 8 years by writing a mass multi script and waiting til almost everyone else had quit v2s.

Of all the possible contenders and regime bosses who win and rule a server, I submit to you that the people of Rigel are fortunate to have China presiding over them.

Footnotes 3 4
Death Smurf
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Death Smurf » Tue 15 Nov, 2016 22:06

Parasitoid wrote:AE's time is running out. Personally I'm quitting in about 6 months, I've recruited several friends and family members to play this game. I'm certainly not going to recruit anymore people to play with the toxic personalities that permeate this game.

Why quit later?

Quit now.

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Years
* Has received a death threat about AE (so pleased)
Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 15 Nov, 2016 23:51

Death Smurf wrote:
Parasitoid wrote:AE's time is running out. Personally I'm quitting in about 6 months, I've recruited several friends and family members to play this game. I'm certainly not going to recruit anymore people to play with the toxic personalities that permeate this game.

Why quit later?

Quit now.

Quitting when I start working in June, should be super busy, that's the reason. You should probably think about quitting. You've wasted what, 10 years on this game? Quite an accomplishment I suppose.

Mar0vus
Guild: NoOne
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Mar0vus » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 04:26

Balor wrote:Andro10s won their server by leveraging 5 clusters against a single 1 underdog cluster.

Did you already forget that one "underdog" cluster failed to zerg 10s with 3 clusters and twice the fleet before that?

Balor wrote:mass multi script

What about Brandon's and China's?

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 04:55

Mar0vus wrote:
Balor wrote:Andro10s won their server by leveraging 5 clusters against a single 1 underdog cluster.

Did you already forget that one "underdog" cluster failed to zerg 10s with 3 clusters and twice the fleet before that?

A10s was always a juggernaut-sized cluster with 360 troops at peak. Given they had defender, I think it was much more even steven and less lopsided than you make it out to be.

Balor wrote:mass multi script

What about Brandon's and China's?

I don't know about that and never saw any real evidence. I think that China is judged unfairly and that the most AE players (60-80%) are racist in their interactions and bitter hatred toward China.

I did read the Gaia WikiLeaks, which implicated the fka crowd, but in none of those cases was any kind of retributive justice/punishment ever applied.

I think that aedmin hates Brandon and blames him for the escalation in high-tech arms race. So if he has been banned a couple times, I see that more as spite, selective enforcement of the rules at best, and not evidence of wrongdoing.

Footnotes 3 4
Mar0vus

Postby Mar0vus » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 05:23

Balor wrote:
Mar0vus wrote:

A10s was always a juggernaut-sized cluster with 360 troops at peak. Given they had defender, I think it was much more even steven and less lopsided than you make it out to be.

A cluster that allies with two other clusters still isn't an "underdog" though.

Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 05:50

A10s was absolutely enormous as far as clusters go, 360 troops at peak and I don't believe Moyal ever had more than 150 troops. Crashing them was a gambit, but it was our only chance at surviving the server. We knew that A20s and A30s allies were unstable (they later collapsed, and flipped to the enemy) and that long term the mega-zerg (A10s/40s/50s) held the advantage. So I still see it as pretty even, espesh considering the minimal ~50% fleet advantage needed to crash a rival blob.

on Omega for example, O20s was (early on) twice as large as O40s in terms of players/econs/fleet/prods. That is when I realized we were screwed.

Footnotes 3 4
Mar0vus

Postby Mar0vus » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 07:11

Balor wrote:A10s was absolutely enormous as far as clusters go, 360 troops at peak and I don't believe Moyal ever had more than 150 troops. Crashing them was a gambit, but it was our only chance at surviving the server. We knew that A20s and A30s allies were unstable (they later collapsed, and flipped to the enemy) and that long term the mega-zerg (A10s/40s/50s) held the advantage. So I still see it as pretty even, espesh considering the minimal ~50% fleet advantage needed to crash a rival blob.

on Omega for example, O20s was (early on) twice as large as O40s in terms of players/econs/fleet/prods. That is when I realized we were screwed.

Except their was no 10s/40s/50s zerg when the 00s/20s/30s zerg was made. That was claimed without evidence to justify the 3 cluster zerging.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 10:07

Balor your opinion about rigel without even playing it is worth as much as an used toilet paper, just saying.

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 18:32

Balor wrote:
Mar0vus wrote:What about Brandon's and China's?

I don't know about that and never saw any real evidence.

So what, you just ignored the China guilds when Pegasus opened, and all 400+ accounts were developing at identical rates? lol

Lying is a sin, btw. In case you forgot.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Wed 16 Nov, 2016 19:23

In andro I was pacted to stella cause he's my friend from way back (50s + 40s)

The 00s and 20s had a preserver alliance, and they worked on getting control over the 30s for a while. After the 00s/20s/30s had established their alliance and started their plans to invade the 10s I contacted the 10s ls for the first time in the server, and even then we had a hard time working together.

After the zerg failure of the 10s we still had no official pacts with the 10s, but we set our sights on the 20s because they were the easier target. After the 20s were destroyed I got bored of AE and quit, handing GM over to sid. It was first when sid got GM a proper plan was made with the 10s to destroy the 00s.

It's been a while now, but I'd say that was at least 3-4 months after the 00s/20s/30s had zerged up to kill the 10s.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Baylor
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 20:55

Matthew 7:5 "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

No more. Not gonna do it Wlerin. How dare you call me a liar.

Now aside from that, China is just a peace-loving, industrious people who have long been bullied and multi zerged by moral degenerates like Fka crew. We all know about the elephant in the room. If it were up to the Mayu depraved, and many other guilds, then China would've been laughed/bullied/zerged/multi'd out of the game long ago while being mass accused of multi/cheat by guilds who use multi/cheat. That is just despicable.

Footnotes 3 4

Return to “Rigel”