Guild: ASAE

Re: Gaia is dead

Postby SEWI » Wed 22 Aug, 2018 01:27

who died this time?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Sw3arengen

Postby Sw3arengen » Thu 23 Aug, 2018 16:10

naethel wrote:Never cheated you just sucked so much you had to zerg 2/3 of server, looking at ranks it's p *beep* server first ranked just reached what mayu had before their top accts got hacked (talking about fair play= years ago and 1st tech ranked is asae, 220 players total, rip

Sounds like ppl still mad cause top account shared the account info with wrong person.
Its what happens when ya share accounts :) lol

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 02:02

Gaia is a nice server....I like it

pitty there are so few enemies left though indeed...

why did you al die?.....something infectious?

Top Guilds Ranked by members
Rank Guild Name Level Members avg. per member
1 [ASAE] ASAE 84.19 54 40.07
2 [G2X] D-Generation X 137.77 41 58.55
3 [SPAM] Space Pirates And Midgets 146.05 32 63.73
4 [T.F] The Federation 64.75 18 36.43

Sw3arengen

Postby Sw3arengen » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 05:16

SEWI wrote:Gaia is a nice server....I like it

pitty there are so few enemies left though indeed...

why did you al die?.....something infectious?

Top Guilds Ranked by members
Rank Guild Name Level Members avg. per member
1 [ASAE] ASAE 84.19 54 40.07
2 [G2X] D-Generation X 137.77 41 58.55
3 [SPAM] Space Pirates And Midgets 146.05 32 63.73
4 [T.F] The Federation 64.75 18 36.43

Still few chunks of people still playing the server here and there.

Still using a worthless. Stat that shows 0 accomplishments of AE :)

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Thu 30 Aug, 2018 01:22

0 accomplishment....you die
1 accomplishment...you live

all the rest is small talk....

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 08:14

Eat them all sewijuga this is what they deserve, ASAE ranked 1 on all points

Sw3arengen wrote:
naethel wrote:Never cheated you just sucked so much you had to zerg 2/3 of server, looking at ranks it's p *beep* server first ranked just reached what mayu had before their top accts got hacked (talking about fair play= years ago and 1st tech ranked is asae, 220 players total, rip

Sounds like ppl still mad cause top account shared the account info with wrong person.

Actually admins gave back accounts to those who shared them in the past, fact is they can’t do much if after that deletion, coincidentally, the cluster gets invaded by SPAM noobs. (theycsn rollback a single account but a server, nope) anyways i am glad belwar is losing every server since then cause he is *beep* player and another noob veteran, i’ll hunt him down everytime i spot his zerg even though it’s becoming hard cause he loses so *beep* quick it’s embarassing

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 13:08

naethel wrote:Eat them all sewijuga this is what they deserve, ASAE ranked 1 on all points

Sw3arengen wrote:

Actually admins gave back accounts to those who shared them in the past, fact is they can’t do much if after that deletion, coincidentally, the cluster gets invaded by SPAM noobs. (theycsn rollback a single account but a server, nope) anyways i am glad belwar is losing every server since then cause he is *beep* player and another noob veteran, i’ll hunt him down everytime i spot his zerg even though it’s becoming hard cause he loses so *beep* quick it’s embarassing

Even if some1 in SPAM did it
Doesnt matter
Dont share account info and ppl wouldnt have that problem. Heck i dont even like AE to even waste time on doing more then 1 account.But unfortunately every server has the multiple accounts and shared accounts.
Cant speak on every server since then cause i havent played in many servers after Gaia havent alot of free time.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 05 Sep, 2018 23:26

swearengen wrote:Cant speak on every server since then cause i havent played in many servers after Gaia havent alot of free time.

You sure can forum-blab like you play often thou. Damn dude, your a Gold Member?? See i know ima chat-ho but had no clue you posted so much too.
Anyways..what was your best server? We had some fun in Rigel wasn't it? (Even if it was later learned "someone" mass-scripted.)

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Thu 06 Sep, 2018 07:06

I haven’t shared my pass anywhere, but many others do and actually didn’t even share it for gaia they simply used same password in another server. Leeroy, Violentias and another cap account got their fleets deleted (20m fleets 1 year and 3 months ago) and SPAM invaded minutes after. There was nothing i could do even if i didn’t share password myself. And i repeat many cap accounts on many guilds do so acting as if no one did is a bit ludicrous on the first place

On lynx a guy got his whole account deleted by Ben or someone else, his fleet suicided aswell and admins gave him back the account as it was before the “hacking”, and surely the hacker didn’t bruteforce the password

Anyways i just want sewijuga to win this *beep* of a server, i don’t think i am asking the moon it’s doable

So yeah, go perm occ all of them Sewijuga

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Thu 06 Sep, 2018 09:29

1) ASAE was founded so players could play free from guild oppression and thus be enabled to play by the game rules and the game rules alone.

2) no society can exists without rules...thus besides the existing game rules and other game implementations a simple set of 3 unchangable rules where created to make it work.

3) any society has to have a strategy...our strategy is explained to members and they apply as they wish OR NOT for themselfs...

4) all the mudthrowing about turrtling simming etc has nothing to do nor with game rules nor ASAE rules/strategy

5) enjoy....whaever way you wish to play.

Return to “Gaia”