5 hours in

felipeconqueso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: 5 hours in

Postby felipeconqueso » Mon 27 Jun, 2016 05:46

SEWI wrote: do you have any other talent then zerging the forum?
easy perma occ

felipeconqueso
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby felipeconqueso » Mon 27 Jun, 2016 06:17

starfighter11 wrote:ASAE is literally the talent waster of AE. Players go in and come out as farms. You soak up the population of AE and ooz out some kind of noob juice. For the good of the server, disband ASAE, AI, and any other affiliated guild.
ASAE isn't a talent waster. Farms go in and they stay farms. Seems that they have found their perfect niche in the AE ecosystem. Just like KAOS.

Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Mon 27 Jun, 2016 17:29

dead server

lol2.0

~Quake
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Mon 27 Jun, 2016 22:17

only players delete acount die...others live happily on...we will miss all of you calling us farms though...

but we know you will try again on the next...untill you die...hmmm..sorry...declare the server dead...

let me see...a server is dead when there are only farms left...right???....i still have a dificult time to grasp your afterlives...LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 02:43

gaya

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 03:31

SEWI wrote:only players delete acount die...others live happily on...we will miss all of you calling us farms though...

but we know you will try again on the next...untill you die...hmmm..sorry...declare the server dead...

let me see...a server is dead when there are only farms left...right???....i still have a dificult time to grasp your afterlives...LOL
You can't expect people to hang around a server when there's another one that has life in it though, not much sense being on a server where no wars are gonna happen again if the gameplay is only about filling queues.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 03:34

PiPELAYER727 wrote:gaya

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 03:35

a young nick cage...wow. reminds me how old i am.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 01:57

Starlight Glimmer wrote:
SEWI wrote:only players delete acount die...others live happily on...we will miss all of you calling us farms though...

You can't expect people to hang around a server when there's another one that has life in it though, not much sense being on a server where no wars are gonna happen again if the gameplay is only about filling queues.

think about wha you wrote....read it again....think again....do you leave because there is no war? or is there no war because you leave?....or why not stick to the truth?......you failed again....and gonna repeat the same mistake on the next server. How that can be fun?

Starlight Glimmer
Guild: PaL

Postby Starlight Glimmer » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 03:46

SEWI wrote:
Starlight Glimmer wrote:

think about wha you wrote....read it again....think again....do you leave because there is no war? or is there no war because you leave?....or why not stick to the truth?......you failed again....and gonna repeat the same mistake on the next server. How that can be fun?
what mistake did I make? i play while the pew pew is still going then leave, no sense staying just to fill some queues and farming here and there, if i no longer feel any thrill in it, it has nothing to offer

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 04:10

SEWI wrote: next server

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Fri 01 Jul, 2016 02:17

ASAE enjoys playing with themselves. Many never go out and seek action.

CyBeRopTics
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Lez

Postby CyBeRopTics » Fri 01 Jul, 2016 09:26

Hey Sewi. You know what I find funny? Did you see what Deadpool did on Rigel? Funny shiz brah funny shiz.

Deadpool killed 161k ASAE fleet on their jumpgate... collected the debris, applied to asae.

He was let in, then posted the battlereports, used their gate to return to Dave blob, and left.

Like I said, doesn't get much funnier and you can't be much more idiotic.

I give you props on a new low sewi.

-Cyber

I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say, I am.

-Thanos
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 01 Jul, 2016 12:46

Pinochle wrote:ASAE enjoys playing with themselves. Many never go out and seek action.
LOL...that waz funny....the only guild that covers the whole server with Jumpgates never goes out to seek action.....LOL

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 01 Jul, 2016 12:47

CyBeRopTics wrote:Hey Sewi. You know what I find funny? Did you see what Deadpool did on Rigel? Funny shiz brah funny shiz.

Deadpool killed 161k ASAE fleet on their jumpgate... collected the debris, applied to asae.

He was let in, then posted the battlereports, used their gate to return to Dave blob, and left.

Like I said, doesn't get much funnier and you can't be much more idiotic.

I give you props on a new low sewi.

-Cyber
he gets away with it only once...LOL

Return to “Gaia”