Mayu makes debut & establishes a message theme

join993

Re: Mayu makes debut & establishes a message theme

Postby join993 » Wed 03 Aug, 2016 14:43

Ready for War wrote:The issue with ASEA is not that they build in asteroids, but that they build a base in evry tow Galaxies, so they never play offencive, they never secure Galaxies, they are never able to concetrate fleet...

That's hardly an issue for anyone except for the members of ASAE.

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Wed 03 Aug, 2016 14:45

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Thu 04 Aug, 2016 03:35

Ready for War wrote:Reasearch planets? Are you also do eco. I think you belong to ASEA better, so go and join them. You know I been playing this game since 2007, porbably you were not even born there, and I can smell you noobs from a mile, ' no, no planets are better, then go for asteroids join ASEA' lol! You always trying to prove your self, that were you stink of newbiness come from. Then come's the stick of farmness, as vetteran players can easily recognise the crap tha Zerg players say to thier farms, in order to have fun with them and keep them perma occed. 'You know I only attack you because you did nt had any defences...' or ' I saw your fleet and bases, that is what farms do, that is why I am perma occeding you, to learn you how to play the game', hahhahhahah. If you were a block and had a face to face conversation, you could hear the same, as ' I wanna break up, but I still wanna be friends, oooooh' LOL! I am actually crapping my self in laughts since I joined frontier 4 moths ago, after have nt play the game since 2011-12! Most of us left then leaving the Zergs terrorising guild like the ASEA you descibe now, but I could nt imagine the extent they were gonna ride you lot!! I belong into war guilds like the 23th wolf in Alpha which is on top of the ranks now. I was trying to be polite to you so far and also avoid some stuped confrontation. Now if you dont mind get lost you little troll cause you dont worth my time and I have better things to do..

ASAE advocates all bases to be rocky moons and be production bases...

if you fight like you talk the derb will be cheap.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Thu 04 Aug, 2016 06:58

Sewi don't poke him every topic he writes gives me an enormous headache, he's gonna "learn you" how to play the game by perma occeding you xD

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 05 Aug, 2016 01:28

naethel wrote:Sewi don't poke him every topic he writes gives me an enormous headache, he's gonna "learn you" how to play the game by perma occeding you xD

Alpha 00 till Gaia 29...you cant perm occ me...many have tried and failed...some still try and pay a heavy price...LOL

my kinda fun....

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 05 Aug, 2016 01:53

Sewi has all my insanity, but none of my talent. Sad really

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
join993

Postby join993 » Fri 05 Aug, 2016 08:13

SEWI wrote:you cant perm occ me...many have tried and failed...some still try and pay a heavy price...LOL

And what heavy price would that be? With what fleet will you make people pay this price?

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 05 Aug, 2016 22:13

join993 wrote:
SEWI wrote:you cant perm occ me...many have tried and failed...some still try and pay a heavy price...LOL

And what heavy price would that be? With what fleet will you make people pay this price?

He thinks the tiny dent P-Rings and the occasional spawn make is a heavy price. Which, to be fair, for him it would be.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Mon 12 Sep, 2016 00:29

hideAndSeek wrote:I feel i should let an advise here but i´m really confused in whether I advise Sewi to stop arguwing towards you guys , or if to advise the rest of people to stop trying to convince Sewi of how miserable ASAE is as a guild.

At this point who still insists and thinks it is possible to convince Sewi otherwise, is showing to be complitly crazy, and thus even the best arguments can not be taken seriously as it is comming from crazy people that apparently can not face the reality of the existence of incoherence in this world :lol:

well...i at least could explain you why your confused....LOL

Return to “Gaia”