Mayu makes debut & establishes a message theme

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Re: Mayu makes debut & establishes a message theme

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 16 Jul, 2016 20:00

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:So every guy simming a decent account and allying versus the MAYU opposition is "smart"?

damn dude. I'm simming a decent account and I joined MAYU. Guess I'm a god damn genius.
You accomplished something when you trolled KAOS. I am still laughing

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 03:10

When you start in a stronghold, you can understand why guilds like ASAE exist. Thanks Mayu.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sun 17 Jul, 2016 04:03

starfighter11 wrote:I'm tired of zergs taking over servers. The rest of us better band together and fight these f*ckers.
once you solve the paradox...you will be as fine as me... :biglaugh:

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Mon 18 Jul, 2016 13:20

SEWI wrote:
starfighter11 wrote:I'm tired of zergs taking over servers. The rest of us better band together and fight these f*ckers.
once you solve the paradox...you will be as fine as me... :biglaugh:
Your vision of winning servers is basically playing longer than everyone else, in which case congratz, because you're never been able to even put up a shadow of a real fight against any top guild on any server.

And oh, speaking of zergs...
You have nearly double the players of the next biggest guild by population, but you're still only rank 5 on a server this small, because your averages are *beep* trash to the extent that if I sort by those, your guild drops way, way, way down to rank 39.

And since you're spread all over the server and getting kicked about by basically everybody, being rank 5 guild is kinda empty. GJ bud.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Tue 19 Jul, 2016 02:20

hmmmm----some people dont seem to get that low averages is actually a strategy done on purpose?...

kicked about by everybody?.....LOL....nah....only by stronghold zergs who make unprofitable hits...

CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Tue 19 Jul, 2016 03:36

SEWI wrote:hmmmm----some people dont seem to get that low averages is actually a strategy done on purpose?...

kicked about by everybody?.....LOL....nah....only by stronghold zergs who make unprofitable hits...
That's still getting kicked about. I could choose to show you on one of your members who just peeked above 20 that I can choose to care little about profit, if you'd like.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Tue 19 Jul, 2016 08:10

xantonin wrote:When you start in a stronghold, you can understand why guilds like ASAE exist. Thanks Mayu.
qq, asae weirdly enough is too much pro for a sith lol

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Tue 19 Jul, 2016 22:08

naethel wrote:
xantonin wrote:When you start in a stronghold, you can understand why guilds like ASAE exist. Thanks Mayu.
I know, that's why they kicked me out. :cry: ASAE much pro, very yes.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 20 Jul, 2016 02:57

SEWI wrote:hmmmm----some people dont seem to get that low averages is actually a strategy done on purpose?...
Next you're going to tell me you recruit worthless accounts to hide how strong your core is. Because that would actually be a strategy.

But you don't have a strong core.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 20 Jul, 2016 16:42

Wlerin wrote:
Next you're going to tell me you recruit worthless accounts to hide how strong your core is. Because that would actually be a strategy.

The only worthless acounts are high average acounts deleted within a couple of years....

Any player who keeps going can make it to level 111....

However worthless you might think they are.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 21 Jul, 2016 06:12

SEWI wrote:
Wlerin wrote:

The only worthless acounts are high average acounts deleted within a couple of years....
Nonsense those accounts are usually extremely "worthful", unless they also avoid all confrontation and delete before doing anything.
SEWI wrote:Any player who keeps going can make it to level 111....
... Who cares? That doesn't make them less worthless. It's also probably not true: I don't think you can feasibly reach 111 on tech and econ alone.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 07:05

xantonin wrote:
naethel wrote:
I know, that's why they kicked me out. :cry: ASAE much pro, very yes.
For once they chose well lol, i mean you're still building debris and doing under lvl protection attacks, gg

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 19:21

naethel wrote:For once they chose well lol, i mean you're still building debris and doing under lvl protection attacks, gg
I don't hide under another name in game, so I'm not really sure who you are or what guild you are with, and thus don't know what particular incident you may be referring to.

You sound very bitter though.

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 09:22

No, i'm bored whenever i'm posting in these forums, and answer to all the stuff i think is hilarious. I'm not the one saying "i understood asae now qq" xD, i mean you never started on a stronghold the first days of the server? What did you expect that you had a special lvl protection against bad guys? You expect them to let your fleet fly in their home galaxy?

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sat 23 Jul, 2016 16:09

naethel wrote:No, i'm bored whenever i'm posting in these forums, and answer to all the stuff i think is hilarious. I'm not the one saying "i understood asae now qq" xD,
I don't recall seeing anyone say "i understood asae now qq" I'm not sure you understand how quotes work. Or even what "qq" is... XD
i mean you never started on a stronghold the first days of the server? What did you expect that you had a special lvl protection against bad guys? You expect them to let your fleet fly in their home galaxy?
  • I don't know who "bad guys" are. I wasn't aware we could pick an alignment in this game.
  • I have a fairly good understanding of level protection as well, and employing it can be a useful tactic when outnumbered (many guides and ASAE suggest keeping your level low, etc) - stay tuned, more on this below!
  • No, I haven't started on a new server before with this many players in the same galaxy who belong to the same (hostile/zerg) guild. This point is irrelevant to what I said though, which was that anyone with bases in a stronghold of a guild like Mayu can only survive by employing ASAE's tactics - which the rest of the server cries about. You could be the most experienced player in AE but if you're not in the "club" you won't survive playing on your own in the same style as Mayu.
My point was that ASAE was born as a result of guilds like Mayu, and that point still stands. As far as expectations go around that; there were none. It was a blanket statement.

I've no idea why you keep talking about fleets. Flying them around requires the same tactics in any galaxy, regardless of stronghold.

I hope this post entertains your boredom. :bleh:

Return to “Gaia”