Mayu makes debut & establishes a message theme

Ready for War

Re: Mayu makes debut & establishes a message theme

Postby Ready for War » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:12

I am not gonna go into an argument that I have nothing to gain as and you! Beside allot of pew pew and poo poo. I had my own guild in Helion and they used to had 90. After the killed the servers by opening one evry other week, with result to few players per Galaxy, they might have cut down on them. Now I know that it has area 98 because I saw it and it caused me as much suprise as to you! That is why I did also posted in the board of my guild. God nows, might be a game's malfunction or developer's mistake or prank! Now regarding Rocky moon Vs Rocky planet I will not even go into this arguement because I considered stuped and the only relevence would be of that running in a 100 or 200 meters spread and you are looking for those 0.5 Secs that will give you the Gold Metal and First Place in the Olympic's.... If you were talking about Moons or Planets Vs asteroids or other type of planets I would agree with you as you would have a logic arguement to have a debate, which I would be on your side. Regardy position 1 or 2 I dont think so. You can not make a statemend about Planets over moon for 10 extra space and a plus 30-50 construction, and then writting down that there is no differnec between Solar 4 and Solar 3! The only case that Rocky position 2 is valid is when all position 1 are taken and you are left with asteroids, arids and etc...
Last edited by Ready for War on Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:14, edited 1 time in total.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 10:50

Ready for War wrote:I am not gonna go into an argument that I have nothing to gain as and you! Beside allot of pew pew and poo poo. I had my own guild in Helion and they used to had 90. After the killed the servers by opening one evry other week, with result to few players per Galaxy, they might have cut down on them.

... No. Your memory is really bad huh.

Ready for War wrote:Now I know that it has area 98 because I saw it and it caused me as much suprise as to you! That is why I did also posted in the board of my guild. God nows, might be a game's malfunction or developer's mistake or prank!

Please provide proof of this outlandish claim.

Ready for War wrote:...the only relevence would be of that running in a 100 or 200 meters spread and you are looking for those 0.5 Secs that will give you the Gold Metal and First Place in the Olympic's....

If that's not how you play then you might as well save yourself the trouble and join ASAE. And at any rate it's 0.5 seconds saved every 200 meters... over 100 km.

Ready for War wrote:If you were talking about Moons or Planets Vs asteroids or other type of planets I would agree with you as you would have a logic arguement to have a debate, which I would be on your side.

But there's only a 10 area difference between moons and asteroids...

Ready for War wrote:Regardy position 1 or 2 I dont think so. You can not make a statemend about Planets over moon for 10 extra space and a plus 30-50 construction, and then writting down that there is no differnec between Solar 4 and Solar 3! The only case that Rocky position 2 is valid is when all position 1 are taken and you are left with asteroids, arids and etc...

The difference between solar 4 and solar 3 is balanced by the different between fertility 5 and fertility 6, and by the fact that there are many more ways to increase energy (and thus make up for 1 less solar) than there are to increase population. Calcs always show orbit 1 and orbit 2 neck and neck, one ahead then the other. Rocky 2 is always better if the base will be heavily invested into labs, Rocky 1 if it's going to have high level gates or a capital, otherwise it's a coin toss.

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 11:05

Reasearch planets? Are you also do eco. I think you belong to ASEA better, so go and join them. You know I been playing this game since 2007, porbably you were not even born there, and I can smell you noobs from a mile, ' no, no planets are better, then go for asteroids join ASEA' lol! You always trying to prove your self, that were you stink of newbiness come from. Then come's the stick of farmness, as vetteran players can easily recognise the crap tha Zerg players say to thier farms, in order to have fun with them and keep them perma occed. 'You know I only attack you because you did nt had any defences...' or ' I saw your fleet and bases, that is what farms do, that is why I am perma occeding you, to learn you how to play the game', hahhahhahah. If you were a block and had a face to face conversation, you could hear the same, as ' I wanna break up, but I still wanna be friends, oooooh' LOL! I am actually crapping my self in laughts since I joined frontier 4 moths ago, after have nt play the game since 2011-12! Most of us left then leaving the Zergs terrorising guild like the ASEA you descibe now, but I could nt imagine the extent they were gonna ride you lot!! I belong into war guilds like the 23th wolf in Alpha which is on top of the ranks now. I was trying to be polite to you so far and also avoid some stuped confrontation. Now if you dont mind get lost you little troll cause you dont worth my time and I have better things to do..

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 11:08

Girl, I was there when the game was created, I was there when actually Zerg was created!! They used to be called F5 and we were in the same Galaxy in Helion! The changed their name to SPORK and then to ZERG and this way what is Zerg players today became to be known as Zergs...

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 11:22

Ready for War wrote:I belong into war guilds like the 23th wolf in Alpha which is on top of the ranks now.

Do you have some variant of dyslexia that only affects numbers?

Ready for War wrote:Girl, I was there when the game was created, I was there when actually Zerg was created!! They used to be called F5 and we were in the same Galaxy in Helion! The changed their name to SPORK and then to ZERG and this way what is Zerg players today became to be known as Zergs...

"Zerg" is way older than Helion.

Also thanks for bringing up sad memories. Poor SPORK. We shouldn't have farmed them so hard and so long.

edit: Actually though only [~NI~] was worth anything, the rest of the H30s got farmed because they were farms. Thanks Spamhead for the history refresher.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 20:05

Wlerin wrote:With the exception of the combat formula the devs have basically revealed everything about how the game works already.

So, in what are the calculaters based on ?

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 21:23

hideAndSeek wrote:
Wlerin wrote:With the exception of the combat formula the devs have basically revealed everything about how the game works already.

So, in what are the calculaters based on ?

Reverse engineering. Lots of tests.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 12:01

Wlerin wrote:Reverse engineering. Lots of tests.

oh the internet... what would be of it without this crazy people with such a wonderfull delight for challenginging themselfs and work for the enhacemente of it all... no wonder nerds have been more and more in fashion :D thank you to all those big big nerdy brains :D hehe

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 17:26

hideAndSeek wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Reverse engineering. Lots of tests.

oh the internet... what would be of it without this crazy people with such a wonderfull delight for challenginging themselfs and work for the enhacemente of it all... no wonder nerds have been more and more in fashion :D thank you to all those big big nerdy brains :D hehe

You're welcome.

Cougar Mommy
Guild: OMG-R.I.P-HN

Postby Cougar Mommy » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:23

Revisionist history is interesting.
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 01 Aug, 2016 01:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Colours revised.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:25

not to be a jackass , but do not use collours for posting... that is a Privilege that only the mods have the right to... its in the rules... just saying before you get a warning...

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 14:00

we alwayz advise free players to go full rocky planets second position...

upgraded players rocky moons and/or asteroids second position...

nothing else....but some just like something else...

they are free to do so....

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Wed 03 Aug, 2016 04:03

SEWI wrote:we alwayz advise free players to go full rocky planets second position...

upgraded players rocky moons and/or asteroids second position...

Pure free players might actually benefit more from Gaia or Arid/Tundra as they have a hard cap on Area.

But an upgrade almost literally takes pennies and will remove that restriction, thus everyone should build on... actually nevermind keep building on asteroids.

SEWI wrote:nothing else....but some just like something else...

they are free to do so....

Of course. Not like you could enforce the rule even if you wanted to.

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Wed 03 Aug, 2016 13:00

Wlerin wrote:But an upgrade almost literally takes pennies and will remove that restriction, thus everyone should build on... actually nevermind keep building on asteroids.

Exactly, don't give away the "secret" :mrgreen:

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Wed 03 Aug, 2016 14:32

The issue with ASEA is not that they build in asteroids, but that they build a base in evry tow Galaxies, so they never play offencive, they never secure Galaxies, they are never able to concetrate fleet...

Return to “Gaia”