An Open Letter To Gaia

Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Grapefruit » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 19:56

I've played with them Yes, but you call us SYN? I was ADHD before SYN, just because I merge into SYN, that makes us SYN in all other servers??

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 61

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby fkabnk » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 20:05

Grapefruit wrote:I've played with them Yes, but you call us SYN? I was ADHD before SYN, just because I merge into SYN, that makes us SYN in all other servers??

Well you see, when people hear SYN they instantly think of that really *beep* group of players where you got most of your recruits from, so it just makes it easier for everyone.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Grapefruit » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 20:34

I personally have 1 SYN player? So how is that "most of my recruits" ?

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Grapefruit » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 20:55

Would seem that way. Or they call me SYN because it gives them more confidence.. I'm not sure..

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 76
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 21:29

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You're forever trash,
Like SYN crew is too.

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 166
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 02:38

Grapefruit wrote:I've played with them Yes, but you call us SYN? I was ADHD before SYN, just because I merge into SYN, that makes us SYN in all other servers??

Because that core group have played together on basically every server, and have mainly played using the tag SYN. People that play with the Royal group constantly get called Royals. People that play with SYN constantly get called SYN. People that play with fka constantly get called Cancer Crew. It's just what the Peanut Gallery has named you.

Grapefruit wrote:I personally have 1 SYN player? So how is that "most of my recruits" ?

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Those are only a few because I couldn't be arsed spending more than 5 minutes searching. I could probably find more if I tried, regardless you definitely have recruited from SYN guilds so it's no real surprise that you get called SYN.

Doesn't help that you start next to another SYN guild and Belwar.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun 05 Sep, 2010 15:56
Reputation: 31
Guild: Homeless
Location: Noitacol

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Pinochle » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 03:22

How long is the head start?

User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2761
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 166
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 03:28

Depends on how fast they run.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Grapefruit » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 08:50

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Those are only a few because I couldn't be arsed spending more than 5 minutes searching. I could probably find more if I tried, regardless you definitely have recruited from SYN guilds so it's no real surprise that you get called SYN.

Doesn't help that you start next to another SYN guild and Belwar.


You say RIP are SYN in the same way you call me SYN right now.. RIP was made up out of about 50 SYN/100 players at server start.. literally 40 of them are now KD.. you cannot call RIP SYN unless you are totally stupid or negligent.

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
User avatar
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 688
Joined: Fri 26 Nov, 2010 20:40
Reputation: 61

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby fkabnk » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 09:31

Grapefruit wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
Those are only a few because I couldn't be arsed spending more than 5 minutes searching. I could probably find more if I tried, regardless you definitely have recruited from SYN guilds so it's no real surprise that you get called SYN.

Doesn't help that you start next to another SYN guild and Belwar.


You say RIP are SYN in the same way you call me SYN right now.. RIP was made up out of about 50 SYN/100 players at server start.. literally 40 of them are now KD.. you cannot call RIP SYN unless you are totally stupid or negligent.

They had the same kind of leadership who made the same kind of retarded decisions and had the whole "win at all cost" mentality syn are known for. So yea sure you can.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
User avatar
Depressedeyes
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat 30 Apr, 2016 12:50
Reputation: 3

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Depressedeyes » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 10:14

You are all dead once the 30s open and I join

Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Grapefruit » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 10:27

fkabnk wrote:They had the same kind of leadership who made the same kind of retarded decisions and had the whole "win at all cost" mentality syn are known for. So yea sure you can.


Lol, the original GM of SYN, Valorian (the worst GM in game) was run away at all costs, like when Irish declared on them, they ran for the 2 weeks the drako law allowed for.. You just proved yourself wrong in what you just said lmfao.

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
Twerk Team
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 744
Joined: Thu 27 Jun, 2013 04:18
Reputation: 31
Guild: BSMF
MODS
RAVE
(-o-)

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Twerk Team » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 10:45

christ, SYN ar eonly good at 2 things:

1. being totally *beep* useless in AE
2. Being dumb pedantic *beep*, because they have nothing better to do.

Fett wrote:I wanna be relevant.
Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Grapefruit » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 11:03

Talking about the actual SYN, I 100% agree. lol.

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
User avatar
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed 29 Jan, 2014 06:40
Reputation: 76
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 11:08

Here's a nice story.

The people in SYN crew were dumb trash, ADHD was bigger dumb trash, ADHD merged into SYN, SYN continued to be dumb trash in future servers, Hellsfire is dumb trash, Hellsfire is leading a guild, and SYN guilds always have dumb trash as LS.

Your guild is a dumb trash SYN guild. The end.


Return to “Gaia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest