Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Re: An Open Letter To Gaia

Postby Pinochle » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 14:08

I miss NASA

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 16:45

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Here's a nice story.

The people in SYN crew were dumb trash, ADHD was bigger dumb trash, ADHD merged into SYN, SYN continued to be dumb trash in future servers, Hellsfire is dumb trash, Hellsfire is leading a guild, and SYN guilds always have dumb trash as LS.

Your guild is a dumb trash SYN guild. The end.
Ahh Sean, I was waiting for you to chat your usual nonsense.

It speaks volumes you calling me trash, where are you in the ranks again? Oh yeah you was banned for multi'ing trying to keep up.. and even with multi you wasn't close to the top. gg

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 19:34

wtf. I was in top 5. Clearly emphasizing and representing the dumbness of you and the SYN crew you are a part of.

A day or two behind than your guild and still almost have a better account than half your trash guild. Keep simming in your nooby sim gal.

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 21:14

Top 5? Wow arn't you good.. while multi'ing also? So very good..

Call me what you like if it makes you happy and gives you confidence lol.

The Real HellsFire

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Thu 07 Jul, 2016 21:19

Also, Sean, Whats the deal with you quitting as soon as the going gets tough? first in drako and now in Rigel...

The Real HellsFire

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 08 Jul, 2016 12:26

You're an idiot. I'll quit this conversation as the outcome doesn't match my income like in Drako and Rigel.

"and even with multi you wasn't close to the top. gg"
"Top 5? Wow arn't you good.. while multi'ing also? So very good.."
Retard.

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Fri 08 Jul, 2016 13:04

How did that comment add anything? I think you''ll find you are the retarded one lmfao

The Real HellsFire

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Fri 08 Jul, 2016 13:26

Grapefruit wrote:How did that comment add anything? I think you''ll find you are the retarded one lmfao
He said, ironically not adding anything with his comment.

Also, he pointed out the inconsistencies in your comments, which are quite glaring to be honest.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 01:54

/inbeforethelock

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 02:04

SilverKnight wrote:/inbeforethelock
I hope you realize that I'm never going to get this thread locked now that you've said that.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Great White Dope

Postby Great White Dope » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 04:02

FrostyGoblin wrote:Hello Gaia, [Mayu] here.

As you may notice we are quite big and scary. Don't worry however, as we are giving you a head start on the mass recruiting and pacting. We aren't going to pact any of you. You can all pact each other. It doesn't matter, we will win.

So if the teens prepact of SYN/Belwar could just merge already, you'd probably have more leverage to absorb bad guilds. I also recommend that you start talking to Traveler over in 20's as VuDu seems to be the only thing up there.

Please mount some form of resistance, I'd prefer it if this wasn't too easy of a server.

Yours Truly,

Server Overlords.
You must be talking to yourself again. We all know half of these forum accts belong to you. It must be very lonely wherever you are. Prison would be my guess.

LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Postby LesCrow » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 07:43

FrostyGoblin wrote:
Grapefruit wrote:I've played with them Yes, but you call us SYN? I was ADHD before SYN, just because I merge into SYN, that makes us SYN in all other servers??
Because that core group have played together on basically every server, and have mainly played using the tag SYN. People that play with the Royal group constantly get called Royals. People that play with SYN constantly get called SYN. People that play with fka constantly get called Cancer Crew. It's just what the Peanut Gallery has named you.
Does that make me Royally Cancer :scared: !!

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 12:47

LesCrow wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
Grapefruit wrote:I've played with them Yes, but you call us SYN? I was ADHD before SYN, just because I merge into SYN, that makes us SYN in all other servers??
Because that core group have played together on basically every server, and have mainly played using the tag SYN. People that play with the Royal group constantly get called Royals. People that play with SYN constantly get called SYN. People that play with fka constantly get called Cancer Crew. It's just what the Peanut Gallery has named you.
Makes you a slut I suppose.

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Sat 09 Jul, 2016 21:05

LesCrow wrote:
FrostyGoblin wrote:
You and me both!

:scared:

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis

Return to “Gaia”