Stronghold Thread #3

Ready for War

Re: Stronghold Thread #3

Postby Ready for War » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 19:04

those are fleet sizes of the guilds from 00 to 23. Guilds Rank 3 to 13 are defently in the teens, between Mayu and VuDu. Guilds 14 to 17 I am not sure. In any given scenario, they can certainly give a fight...

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 20:14

SilverKnight wrote:G06 is now under occupation by Mayu. It is a killing field for anyone not Mayu right now. Thanks for base 10
GG Mayu. It's the Mongols all over again. Just like the last.. How many servers was it? :roll:

That was cute, good try.
join993

Postby join993 » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 20:18

Ready for War wrote:those are fleet sizes of the guilds from 00 to 23. Guilds Rank 3 to 13 are defently in the teens, between Mayu and VuDu. Guilds 14 to 17 I am not sure. In any given scenario, they can certainly give a fight...
I think I can speak for the entirety of Mayu when I say we are here to have a fight, so we are all happy.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 23:51

Balor wrote:I think that is fair to say, he was a fun adversary though very insufferable as a person.
poor Andy... maybe i needed to have him as a main enemy to get to know that side of him.. either way, just thought it was funny to see 2 consecutive posts of yours reminiscing stuff (coincidently) from the servers he was in :)
Ready for War wrote:That's as far as our LS is moving us up and not down! Because if we were moving down, while Best Girl up, well the teens will just hopelessly crushed between VuDu and Best Girl....
you vudu people be sure to do 24-» 29 clean up and get back to G20 pritty fast... cause if the teens dont organize and get ready in G10 to jump to the 00´s, i can see MAYU getting pritty fast to 09 and jump to G20 in a flash since you guys are on the other side of the cluster.. or maybe not, cause if 10´s dont get a blob in G10, i guess it would be pritty easy for guild 11 to jump there...
haha i can see now a stare in 09 cause everyone is on their GX0 galaxy waiting for MAYU to do something, while MAYU simms and get enough fleet to have a defensive blob and attack one cluster...
Ready for War wrote:Guilds Rank 3 to 13 are defently in the teens
KAOS and PI are in the upper 00´s.. and ASAE is not something to relly on...

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Wed 27 Jul, 2016 07:28

I never consider ASEA as any valid threat to anyone, as and sister guild to them AI and that is why I did nt include them. However they are on a position within this list as a copy paste it from the AE boards....

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Wed 27 Jul, 2016 07:33

hideAndSeek wrote:
Balor wrote:I think that is fair to say, he was a fun adversary though very insufferable as a person.
poor Andy... maybe i needed to have him as a main enemy to get to know that side of him.. either way, just thought it was funny to see 2 consecutive posts of yours reminiscing stuff (coincidently) from the servers he was in :)
Ready for War wrote:That's as far as our LS is moving us up and not down! Because if we were moving down, while Best Girl up, well the teens will just hopelessly crushed between VuDu and Best Girl....
you vudu people be sure to do 24-» 29 clean up and get back to G20 pritty fast... cause if the teens dont organize and get ready in G10 to jump to the 00´s, i can see MAYU getting pritty fast to 09 and jump to G20 in a flash since you guys are on the other side of the cluster.. or maybe not, cause if 10´s dont get a blob in G10, i guess it would be pritty easy for guild 11 to jump there...
haha i can see now a stare in 09 cause everyone is on their GX0 galaxy waiting for MAYU to do something, while MAYU simms and get enough fleet to have a defensive blob and attack one cluster...
Ready for War wrote:Guilds Rank 3 to 13 are defently in the teens
KAOS and PI are in the upper 00´s.. and ASAE is not something to relly on...

Hm. GRIM guild No 2 guild at Frontier at the time, after they had turn the 00s into their playground tried to do something like that. They jumped some 180.000.000 fleet in F20 or 21 were GOAT blob, Guild No 1 at the time, was. It went very very bad for GRIM, They lost some 58 million fleet which was about 1/4 or 1/5 of their total and their derbs! I believe that you people in the Teens would like to do so, however I dont think Mayu would be so stuped to do something like that....

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Thu 28 Jul, 2016 07:25

If you want to know how Mayu leadership operates just check out any thread made by me on Frontier. I recommend "Remember the Alamo".

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Beta

Postby SilverKnight » Thu 28 Jul, 2016 08:21

Nard was legendary in how terrible he mismanaged Chi in Pegasus. He is the only guy I know who can get both Misery and I to say the same thing to him, usually "no you are *beep* wrong Nard"

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Thu 28 Jul, 2016 09:20

rofl so, i guess that confirms what at the time i didnt had patience to confirm :lol: :lol:
that your order to move the CHI blob under the royals was not dumbness.. but really a move to destroy CHI more easelly..
i mean, it felt pritty obvious, but i´m always a skeptical about any possibility.. for example, even if you confirm it, i wont believe it because it might be to hidden that you actually made a bad decision lol
being skeptical is a tuff life for the brain :lol: :lol:
FrostyGoblin wrote: I recommend "Remember the Alamo".
:clap: wish a death like that over any server win...

Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Sat 27 May, 2017 00:29

Topless Tom was still playing. I haven't seen that loud mouth dope since he got booted off Juno by TBD lol

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.
Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
Unknown Assasin

Postby Unknown Assasin » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 04:23

It appears Gaia has finally turned into a two guild stronghold server. Everyone must choose a side or stay neutral and be eaten

Fiat Lux ...! Crudelius est quam mori semper timere mortem ...!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 17:35

Who's the second guild?

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 18:48

Tadesse wrote:Who's the second guild?
Whose the 1st guild lol

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 02:12

Unknown Assasin wrote:It appears Gaia has finally turned into a two guild stronghold server. Everyone must choose a side or stay neutral and be eaten
dont think so....the 2 locals....or storngholds as you call them....are so small because they eat their own members who they instructed to build poor acounts for the purpose.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 15:44

SEWI wrote:
Unknown Assasin wrote:It appears Gaia has finally turned into a two guild stronghold server. Everyone must choose a side or stay neutral and be eaten
dont think so....the 2 locals....or storngholds as you call them....are so small because they eat their own members who they instructed to build poor acounts for the purpose.
Oh no salty tears from sewi cause after a year his guild isn't 1st in anything
Not even tech which he claims is the most important stat in the game

Return to “Gaia”