01 Penetrates 00

Grapefruit

Re: 01 Penetrates 00

Postby Grapefruit » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 14:00

Nahh, its not that much effort, you only have to beat these Mayu multis to be top 10 ;D

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 16:24

Grapefruit wrote:Nahh, its not that much effort, you only have to beat these Mayu multis to be top 10 ;D

Unlike you fckers I don't care for rank and am always a team player.

Reasons why MAYU will forever be better.

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 16:28

What?! You a team player? And don't care about ranks? You are joking right?

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 16:37

I see no evidence of how I am not a team player. If you want to make any claims then they must be backed up with evidence or your claims will stay salty and untruthful.

Preferably such a mass of evidence in which everyone will wonder just how dumb and gullible you are to such a point where we all feel pity for you. Remember, if not then your claims are false.

-thx

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 17:26

can confirm, sean launched late so he could secure the pile for his teammates while they collected the derbs, top tier team player tbh

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 18:03

And don't forget that I got my account banned to feed caps and gates.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 18:06

Why is Mayu GM being held by a level 7.95 account though. Doesn't make sense. Very unexpected.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 18:23

Balor wrote:Why is Mayu GM being held by a level 7.95 account though. Doesn't make sense. Very unexpected.

Bcuz God told him to

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 18:37

1 Timothy 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 19 Oct, 2016 03:50, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
join993

Postby join993 » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 19:06

Balor wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Balor wrote:Why is Mayu GM being held by a level 7.95 account though. Doesn't make sense. Very unexpected.

Bcuz God told him to

I don't know about that, but I archived a screenshot on page 1 here that showed player 4 as fkabnk. However, rank 150 is quite underpowered, and most of us would expect fka to perform closer to top 1 or at least top 10.

Very mysterious, that is why I am trying to focus on facts and to eschew my own fan theories.

The thing is that being a good player doesn't make you a good leader and vice versa. A good leader of a guild needs to have a tight grip on the theoretical part of the game but in reality a good leader can be completely inept in the practical part of the game.

As to why the original guildmaster is no more... well, you're trying to be a journo, do some investigative journalism.

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 19:13

Balor wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:

Bcuz God told him to

I don't know about that, but I archived a screenshot on page 1 here that showed player 4 as fkabnk. However, rank 150 is quite underpowered, and most of us would expect fka to perform closer to top 1 or at least top 10.

Very mysterious, that is why I am trying to focus on facts and to eschew my own fan theories.

It can be difficult for some Mayu players to juggle all their multis... Got to have one for JG's, one for lower level players, one to let others farm. Those poor guys in Mayu, I don't know how they handle it.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 19:41

A decent IQ

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 20:21

naethel wrote:Hahahahahaha why these judgements ALWAYS come from the last person on the server that should make them? I mean really you are discussing about others usefulness in a crash? The only one you won was by a backstab XD

MLGA created that situation entirely upon themselves and pulled others along with it, but I have not a single regret cause it showed me the true nature of how cowardice, simplistic and small minded the majority of the LS's were at that time. It was very funny to see that one my worst enemy turned into a solid ally and friend. I haven't forgotten yet who went over cross server to settle their revenge. Don't worry. Next time I will give you a real reason to cry about. Perhaps some will have the sense to understand that I am who everyone thought me to be, but when I am disrespected and step upon my toes I will not hold back to defend what I stand for. Rather that makes me a joke, lunatic, newb, clown, idiot, .... whatever. Won't matter in the end.

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 20:44

Gamer798 wrote:
naethel wrote:Hahahahahaha why these judgements ALWAYS come from the last person on the server that should make them? I mean really you are discussing about others usefulness in a crash? The only one you won was by a backstab XD

MLGA created that situation entirely upon themselves and pulled others along with it, but I have not a single regret cause it showed me the true nature of how cowardice, simplistic and small minded the majority of the LS's were at that time. It was very funny to see that one my worst enemy turned into a solid ally and friend. I haven't forgotten yet who went over cross server to settle their revenge. Don't worry. Next time I will give you a real reason to cry about. Perhaps some will have the sense to understand that I am who everyone thought me to be, but when I am disrespected and step upon my toes I will not hold back to defend what I stand for. Rather that makes me a joke, lunatic, newb, clown, idiot, .... whatever. Won't matter in the end.

Yes, MLGA leadership were extremely incompetent and they only have themselves to blame for R. Unfortunately for you Mayu does not have any of the same leadership as MLGA did, so you wont get a free ride to victory this time bb.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 20:56

fkabnk wrote:Yes, MLGA leadership were extremely incompetent and they only have themselves to blame for R. Unfortunately for you Mayu does not have any of the same leadership as MLGA did, so you wont get a free ride to victory this time bb.

What if I am in Mayu? lol

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere

Return to “Gaia”