What is Happening in KAOS

Ready for War

What is Happening in KAOS

Postby Ready for War » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:03

KAOS was at the Top 5/10 of the server. Out of nowere they have drop to Top 30 with 8 members, while the anouncement board is full with BRs of KAOS current and former members killing each other! What is happening Lads????

7 [*P.I*] Perfect Imperfection 50.98 41

they used to have 13 players in this guild

4 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Madmen 6,876,410 33 208,376

I dont think this guild used to exist before

8 [UVb] United Villains bloodlines 43.98 34 18.08

They really went up ranks in a few hours..

Is KAOS dissolving?

edit:
Ready for War wrote:4 [SPAM] Space Pirates and Madmen 6,876,410 33 208,376

I dont think this guild used to exist before

Cancel that, it's [WKYSB], just change name...
Last edited by Chesterton on Sat 30 Jul, 2016 09:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged quintuple post - this is not Twitter

join993

Re: What is Happening in KAOS

Postby join993 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:24

Dude, seriously, stop posting so much. Put it all in one post, you're cluttering an entire thread with seven replies where you're just replying to yourself. Edit your post instead, this looks like a real *beep* of a thread.

Obviously Kaos had some internal drama and is dissolving. Someone that want to fill in the deets is more than welcome to do so, I'm also interested.

Krafty

Postby Krafty » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:25

Some insider members of KAOS apparently grew tired of Gaia, kicked all the members and started farming them.

I joined this guild because a friend of mine who plays said they were well-run. Turns out my friend was wrong. I've seen asshat in this game before, but never on this scale.

I strongly recommend to other AE players across servers-- DO NOT JOIN OR PACT WITH KAOS. Their leadership are a bunch of boy-men who obviously think it's a joke to ruin a month or so that other players have invested in the server

So, I am deleting on Gaia now that my fleet is derb'd. Server has been handed to Mayu, in large part due to the idjits running KAOS.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:39

this thread is gross. plz someone make a new thread about KAOS

join993

Postby join993 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:41

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:this thread is gross. plz someone make a new thread about KAOS
Well, KAOS is(was?) a gross guild, so it's only fitting I think.

Sean, give us the scoop, when are you joining KAOS?

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:46

join993 wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:this thread is gross. plz someone make a new thread about KAOS

I already have but I got kicked and put on KOS list. You see, I could've been the savior of KAOS but they kicked me.

jokes on u KAOS

join993

Postby join993 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:48

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
join993 wrote:

I already have but I got kicked and put on KOS list. You see, I could've been the savior of KAOS but they kicked me.

jokes on u KAOS
Very sad news. Do you have any particular insight on the implosion of KAOS? I'm sure our viewers would like to know.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 15:58

I just want to say that my heart goes out for those affected by the losses that occurred today.

jk. can't wait for 10s to ally 20s. :)

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 16:05

Well it seems that the door for the teens is now wide open for Best Girl! Now if the 20s, aka VuDu, are to ally with the 10s that is for our GM Traveler to decide...

Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 23:24

join993 wrote:Dude, seriously, stop posting so much. Put it all in one post, you're cluttering an entire thread with seven replies where you're just replying to yourself. Edit your post instead, this looks like a real *beep* of a thread.
This, please

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 23:59

Ready for War wrote:Well it seems that the door for the teens is now wide open for Best Girl!
you do realize the distance from 09 to 10 is the same from 09 to 20... and the 10´s have more fleet then the 20´s...
just HN and SPAM have more fleet then VUDU with less 20 players, witch make the 10´s a cluster much more harder to invade...

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 00:35

hideAndSeek wrote:
Ready for War wrote:Well it seems that the door for the teens is now wide open for Best Girl!
you do realize the distance from 09 to 10 is the same from 09 to 20... and the 10´s have more fleet then the 20´s...
just HN and SPAM have more fleet then VUDU with less 20 players, witch make the 10´s a cluster much more harder to invade...
Also they arn't the only teens guilds..

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 02:16

Yea. How could you forget all 1000 of the anti-MAYU alliance?

Wtf dude

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 06:43

hideAndSeek wrote:
I am not quite sure... in Frontier that GRIM tried to pull something like this to Guild No2, losted some 58 mil, about 1/4 of it's fleet...

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sat 30 Jul, 2016 09:42

Ready for War wrote:I am not quite sure... in Frontier that GRIM tried to pull something like this to Guild No2, losted some 58 mil, about 1/4 of it's fleet...
you keep comparing the people from GRIM to the people from MAYU, i woudnt.. I´m not from mayu and i´m feeling i should get offended with that lolol :lol:
i´ve red enough (not only the thread frostygoblin advised to read, although that one is enough), and also that story you are telling, to know that the people in GRIM are just a bunch of people avalanches with no skill at all..
It makes no difference witch cluster to attack.. distances are the same.. even if it was to attack the 90´s...
It is only a matter of danger/reward.. the only reason that can dettour MAYU from invading someone is if they know that by moving somewhere they can be attacked by someone else.. annd its not going to be long that they will be able to have enough fleet to make two blobs, one attacking and one big enough to be a good defense to their cluster...
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Yea. How could you forget all 1000 of the anti-MAYU alliance?
Wtf dude
mmm... is this you blabbing that GS is a 00´s alliance ? :P lol
I know it is only 18 people and only more 4M fleet, but their fleet average is something very usefull..

Return to “Gaia”