An open letter to KAOS

Ready for War

Re: An open letter to KAOS

Postby Ready for War » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 17:07

violentia wrote:
Ready for War wrote:
Soul~JA~BOY29 Jul 2016, 16:54:40
joker says they got hacked and or a spy in there ls kicked everyone out

They can't just admit that a small group of their players got jack of their *beep*?

It seems you did a coup d' eta! You organised for a week a number of players to build fleet and then kicked evryone out and began to derb...

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 17:08

violentia wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:can I join KAOS now?

KAOS'll take in anything with a pulse.

Go for it.

I haven't been accepted yet.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 17:35

Another level of incompetent layered players bite the dust. Sighs So boring these days.

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere
Krafty

Postby Krafty » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 17:39

Violentia,

You're a jackass. Ruin the game for everyone else and then come here and post about how the problem was with other people.

Krafty

violentia

Postby violentia » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 17:47

Krafty wrote:Violentia,

You're a jackass. Ruin the game for everyone else and then come here and post about how the problem was with other people.

Krafty

It's only game, why u heff to be mad?

Did you consider that you were ruining the game for me?

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 18:06

GG Ex-KAOS

That was cute, good try.
Krafty

Postby Krafty » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 18:23

violentia wrote:

Krafty

I "heff" (Pro Tip: It's spelled "have" you inbred nitwit) to be mad because I never did anything to you, and I invested a month in playing on the server. That's actual time and effort, even if it is in a game.

The worst part of this game are people like you who do stupid half-ass crap because you get your rocks off on it.

Pissed that you got rolled by KAOS in 09? You know why that happened? Because you and your buddies placed your bases in an x9 galaxy at server start with about 5 players (your words) that you could rely on. If you had thought at all, you would have realized that an x9 galaxy is going to attract a larger, better organized guild that wants to set up there for easier access to the higher numbered galaxies. You should have placed in an x4, x5, x6 galaxy, but you thought your personal leetness would save you from your crap decision-making.

violentia

Postby violentia » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 18:34

Krafty wrote:
I "heff" (Pro Tip: It's spelled "have" you inbred nitwit) to be mad because I never did anything to you, and I invested a month in playing on the server. That's actual time and effort, even if it is in a game.

The worst part of this game are people like you who do stupid half-ass crap because you get your rocks off on it.

Pissed that you got rolled by KAOS in 09? You know why that happened? Because you and your buddies placed your bases in an x9 galaxy at server start with about 5 players (your words) that you could rely on. If you had thought at all, you would have realized that an x9 galaxy is going to attract a larger, better organized guild that wants to set up there for easier access to the higher numbered galaxies. You should have placed in an x4, x5, x6 galaxy, but you thought your personal leetness would save you from your crap decision-making.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

I saw you play, I saw what you achieved - you're a joke. You are the disease that rots away at the heart of this game.

I like to think I "whole-assed" it this time, and you're damn right I get off on it.

You're also correct about it being my fault I spawned in the wrong galaxy - but look at me now: chewing on your fleet, with relish.

You've clearly outplayed my team and I, with your size and superior organisation - how's that taste?

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby JetFire » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 18:38

How's it taste? How does* it taste?

Your grammar... Jesus. Everyone knows by now I'm a teen, but bloody hell, if you're going to dignify yourself as the a-hole, the least you could do is show some pride in your scrub-generated messages.

People like YOU kill the game violentia. Congrats on your petty tactics.

That was cute, good try.
violentia

Postby violentia » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 18:40

JetFire wrote:How's it taste? How does* it taste?

Your grammar... Jesus. Everyone knows by now I'm a teen, but bloody hell, if you're going to dignify yourself as the a-hole, the least you could do is show some pride in your scrub-generated messages.

People like YOU kill the game violentia. Congrats on your petty tactics.

Guilty as charged.

I shall now grab my ankles and receive my due punishment.

Ready for War

Postby Ready for War » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 18:41

Krafty wrote:
violentia wrote:

Krafty

:lol: :lol: :lol: :boohoo: :biglaugh: :bleh: :nonono :wall: :silenced: :shifty: :headshake: :lol:

Here I am gonna laugh! I know Joker from Frontier, his Guild there, Villains, was the joke of the server! A major GRIM farm. They joined our Guild STORM/ROME/GOAT saying that will offer to us JGs on the lowers as we were at war with GRIM! Joker was some level 13 and use to play over 6 months, half his Guild left for other farms, or turn to GRIM. The one that joined were constantly occed by Grim. A better organised and major Guild :bleh: , what Guild! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wall: :wall: :wall: :biglaugh: :boohoo: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :roll: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

SilverKnight
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Royal

Postby SilverKnight » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 19:10

So someone pulled a Rapscallian ... How do guilds keep falling for that?

http://silverknight1966.blogspot.com/
http://silverknightonae.tumblr.com
In before lock doesn't count when you are the one asking for it :neutral2: -Themis
violentia

Postby violentia » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 19:15

SilverKnight wrote:So someone pulled a Rapscallian ... How do guilds keep falling for that?

I've been MIA from the AE-scene for quite some time.

Mind explaining what a Rapscallian is? (assuming you're not referring to a mischievous person)

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 19:20

You're 100% in the wrong for doing this. But many others including me would also do what you did for salt and laughs.

And so I commend you for being such an *beep* good sir.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 21:20

does it really make a difference though? by this weekend or the next MAYU would/will be derbing KAOS at the same..
at least now, some players might quit and there are less bases and fleet for MAYU to eat..
it was probably a week or two that was lost.

Return to “Gaia”