The G07 campaign

User avatar
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2548
Joined: Mon 12 Apr, 2010 04:26
Reputation: 47
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra
Location: In the depths of Gunnerkrigg Court

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 04:08

Grapefruit wrote:Ugh I didn't mean it in a general context...don't take it so literal man

Even in a general context, making a loss is acceptable if you hurt your opponents more.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
TacoGod Ender
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon 01 Aug, 2016 08:34
Reputation: 0
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby TacoGod Ender » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 08:37

wow lots of mud flinging here. but must say it's good to be back.

Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby Grapefruit » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 10:23

CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
Grapefruit wrote:Ugh I didn't mean it in a general context...don't take it so literal man

Even in a general context, making a loss is acceptable if you hurt your opponents more.


I know.. as I said, I didn't mean it in a general context..

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
User avatar
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2548
Joined: Mon 12 Apr, 2010 04:26
Reputation: 47
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra
Location: In the depths of Gunnerkrigg Court

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 10:47

Grapefruit wrote:
CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:
Grapefruit wrote:Ugh I didn't mean it in a general context...don't take it so literal man

Even in a general context, making a loss is acceptable if you hurt your opponents more.


I know.. as I said, I didn't mean it in a general context..

Then why even bring it up? All that did was make you look like a total moron.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
User avatar
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 20 Mar, 2013 19:18
Reputation: 171
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 12:30

Don't bother Kiwi, he's very clearly ill.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Grapefruit
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed 12 Aug, 2015 20:18
Reputation: 0

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby Grapefruit » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 14:56

CrazynTough Kiwi wrote:Then why even bring it up? All that did was make you look like a total moron.


I think language barrier is a problem here because I have no idea what you are on about lol

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
User avatar
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2548
Joined: Mon 12 Apr, 2010 04:26
Reputation: 47
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra
Location: In the depths of Gunnerkrigg Court

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Tue 02 Aug, 2016 06:47

FrostyGoblin wrote:Don't bother Kiwi, he's very clearly ill.

Yeah, I'd rather suffer from your cancer tbh.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.

Return to “Gaia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests