The G07 campaign

WhiteChocolate

Re: The G07 campaign

Postby WhiteChocolate » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 22:31

fkabnk wrote:I mean, if we just take our top 120 players we have almost 2mil more fleet than your 120 players, and that's with way more exp. When I checked a week or so ago the 10s actually had 500k more fleet than us since we had just burnt a lot of SEGA and P.I, so you aren't even building more fleet than us even tho we use way more. It's a shame this server is going to be so easy for us to win, sigh.
Dunno if is too easy maybe you should uninstall virtual machine and team viewer and play like the rest of the nubs. But I guess that would require some actual skill amirite?

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 22:39

you people really dont understand... XP means lot of fleet recycled, lots of derbs, lots of credits, lots of more bases per player , lots of more investment on their accounts then anyone else...
MAYU HAS WITHOUT A DOUBT BETTER PRODUCTION OUTPUT THEN ANYONE IN THE SERVER... It is ridiculous to think that anyone else will catch their fleet size...
Grapefruit wrote: then you got 30 new members lmfao.
you do realize most of them didnt had fleet because MAYU already had derbed it...
SEGA only took 800K fleet to MAYU when they joined ; and the guys from KAOS that joined now had very few fleet as they derbed the fleets of the crap accounts of KAOS...
Grapefruit wrote:
Ready for War wrote:Commanders, Constraction/production
in 2.0 you can have 10 level 6 commanders with 4000xp, 10 level 7 with 6000.. etc. Not not very big advantage from that anymore
you are defenitly not seeing the big picture.. and you show it here by only making a reference to the commanders (witch you are also underestimating)

do not take my word for it though... can you see?? since day 23 until day 30 how MAYU decreases members and fleet growth is much more fast and steady then any other guild?? but forget that... do you see how always MAYU is increasing much more faster their fleet then anyone else, either they have people joining them or not??

if 10´s and 20´s dont move to 09 NOW... you loose... and all your bases are belong to MAYU... your fleets too, your arzes too, and most defently yo mamas too...

WhiteChocolate

Postby WhiteChocolate » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 22:48

Time works for the farms in 2.0 servers, ask Fka about how he was able to do something in Andro cause of it.

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 22:50

Wlerin wrote: XP represents fleet spent, and if it was spent well, credits reinvested into the account. You're claiming to have better fleet production that Mayu, when in fact they've produced far more fleet than your group so far, they've just been using it. I can almost guarantee they've got higher prod than teens (and good luck keeping up current production levels with your bases ravaged).
Okay, so the majority of Mayu's XP was made when they crashed Sega in 00. Sega now being apart of Mayu.

Total destruction was 2 million Mayu vs 1.6 million Sega, 1.3 million derbs were made (See thread "01 Penetrates 00"). So that is 2.3 million credits down the drain. So that fleet was not well spent.
hideAndSeek wrote:
Grapefruit wrote: then you got 30 new members lmfao.
you do realize most of them didnt had fleet because MAYU already had derbed it...
SEGA only took 800K fleet to MAYU when they joined ; and the guys from KAOS that joined now had very few fleet as they derbed the fleets of the crap accounts of KAOS...
So these 30 members I said that joined was after Sega had already joined just to clarify. It was more like 20 members to be honest.

The Real HellsFire

Did have an account dating back to 2009.. but its nowhere to be found :S :(
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:02

Grapefruit wrote:Okay, so the majority of Mayu's XP was made when they crashed Sega in 00. Sega now being apart of Mayu.

So these 30 members I said that joined was after Sega had already joined just to clarify. It was more like 20 members to be honest.
Do you think this helps your case?

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:05

I made an error and corrected myself, nothing more

The Real HellsFire

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:06

WhiteChocolate wrote:Time works for the farms in 2.0 servers, ask Fka about how he was able to do something in Andro cause of it.
erm... AH ok... knowing that he knows all the problems behind it, he will defenitly not do anything about it...
besides, that is implying that 10´s and 20´s have good teams as the teams usually fka plays with... witch i doubt...
Grapefruit wrote:Total destruction was 2 million Mayu vs 1.6 million Sega, 1.3 million derbs were made (See thread "01 Penetrates 00"). So that is 2.3 million credits down the drain. So that fleet was not well spent.
ah let me guess... only profit attacks are worth it, right?

for a crash that sega was on defense and with the lvls armour were at the time, that was pritty good result...
Last edited by hideAndSeek on Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:13, edited 1 time in total.

Cougar Mommy
Guild: OMG-R.I.P-HN

Postby Cougar Mommy » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:10

Seems the chart man is missing some info.

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:14

Cougar Mommy wrote:Seems the chart man is missing some info.
no... its just that in math and charts 2+2=4
but for everyone else 2+2= everything except 4

Cougar Mommy

Postby Cougar Mommy » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:18

Aaaah...it shall be revealed...
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 01 Aug, 2016 01:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Blandified

Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:24

hideAndSeek wrote: erm... AH ok... knowing that he knows all the problems behind it, he will defenitly not do anything about it...
besides, that is implying that 10´s and 20´s have good teams as the teams usually fka plays with... witch i doubt...
The literal majority of what you have said is opinion and just nonsense lmao.
hideAndSeek wrote: ah let me guess... only profit attacks are worth it, right?

for a crash that sega was on defense and with the lvls armour were at the time, that was pritty good result...
Uhh, yes only profit attacks are worth it.. & it may of been a pretty good result for the time, but it was still a 2.3million loss. lol.

The Real HellsFire

hideAndSeek
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby hideAndSeek » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:28

MAYU i would congratulate you guys for winning GAIA... but this is just too easy to deserve any kind of compliment...

Cougar Mommy

Postby Cougar Mommy » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 23:53

And they haven't won unless it's the title of guild having the most admin kicks due to multis!
Last edited by Chesterton on Mon 01 Aug, 2016 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Lemons. Also, removed colouring.

fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby fkabnk » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 00:10

Grapefruit wrote:
hideAndSeek wrote: erm... AH ok... knowing that he knows all the problems behind it, he will defenitly not do anything about it...
The literal majority of what you have said is opinion and just nonsense lmao.
hideAndSeek wrote: ah let me guess... only profit attacks are worth it, right?

Uhh, yes only profit attacks are worth it.. & it may of been a pretty good result for the time, but it was still a 2.3million loss. lol.
The fact that you think only profitable attacks are worth it makes it very hard to take anything you say seriously, it's like you haven't played the game before.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
Grapefruit

Postby Grapefruit » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 00:18

Ugh I didn't mean it in a general context...don't take it so literal man

The Real HellsFire

Return to “Gaia”