Mayu mass recruitment is a big success

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Mayu mass recruitment is a big success

Postby Baylor » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 18:36

Population is historically an empire/nation/kingdom's most critical resource. At their peak, the Persian Empire ruled about 50% of the world's population and about 50% of what would've been considered the known world at the time.

I see that Mayu's mass recruitment from 80 to 143+ troops is obviously a fabulous success. I hope this doesn't sound like whining, because it's not. Numbers and data don't care about your feelings. If anything, I am saying congratulations to the overdog for successfully executing an effective strategy.

Mayu has given sanctuary to refugees and economic migrants from many guilds including SEGA, PI, and KAOS.

http://gaia.astroempires.com/guild_grap ... &guild0=11

This continues the documentation begun in thread Mayu debut.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
fkabnk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Mayu mass recruitment is a big success

Postby fkabnk » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 19:54

I like this balor a lot more than the lyra balor and the god spreading cancer balor. Keep it up.

"Lettuce is just like simming you either love it or hate it me being a turtle i love it >.>"

- AggressiveTurtle
WhiteChocolate

Postby WhiteChocolate » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 21:43

How cute.. but be careful with compliments to Balor your best girl wb can get jealous

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 22:17

fkabnk wrote:I like this balor a lot more than the lyra balor and the god spreading cancer balor. Keep it up.
You are wound up a little tight. I am trying to help you out to be more of a happy warrior. I've had 143+ troops, as recently as Bravo server. Lyra version wasn't even a bad version of me, if anything the big takeaway there was that I should've been meaner and less naive.

fka and that war beaver were relatively quite civil compared to the orange&red wedding politics of that latter era. Ironically, the term 'legit crew' was coined by someone who was very much Not legit crew in the end.

You are gonna have to learn to take a joke if you expect to hold down the kingship of the hill. "Help help, I'm being oppressed" to quote the peasant from Warcraft 3. It is far too early in the server's lifetime to be feeling like that.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 22:46

Balor wrote:
fkabnk wrote:I like this balor a lot more than the lyra balor and the god spreading cancer balor. Keep it up.
You are wound up a little tight. I am trying to help you out to be more of a happy warrior. I've had 143+ troops, as recently as Bravo server. Lyra version wasn't even a bad version of me, if anything the big takeaway there was that I should've been meaner and less naive.

fka and that war beaver were relatively quite civil compared to the orange&red wedding politics of that latter era. Ironically, the term 'legit crew' was coined by someone who was very much Not legit crew in the end.

You are gonna have to learn to take a joke if you expect to hold down the kingship of the hill. "Help help, I'm being oppressed" to quote the peasant from Warcraft 3. It is far too early in the server's lifetime to be feeling like that.
No, that's a quote from Monthy Pythons Holy Grail.

You of all people should know that.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire

Return to “Gaia”