AEleaks: Mayu's Dirt Rapport

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: AEleaks: Mayu's Dirt Rapport

Postby Mr PiPE » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 15:50

Emma stone couldn't blow me long enough to get me to ever start another server. Only reason I log in the 2 I play is cause high level jg owner.
I find burning ants with a magnifying glass much, much more enjoyable.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 19 Oct, 2016 20:42

We at ASAE devide ourselfs in 5 teams....and people joining do so by free will.....

Works better....:)

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 19 Oct, 2016 20:54

SEWI wrote:We at ASAE devide ourselfs in 5 teams....and people joining do so by free will.....

You say it as if any other guild takes people as prisoners of war.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Wed 19 Oct, 2016 23:37

SEWI wrote:We at ASAE devide ourselfs in 5 teams....and people joining do so by free will.....

Do you fight each other? If no, then you're missing the whole point of these teams.

Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 17:11

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
ashraful wrote:*beep*
Yeah. you got snoz, cyber, and sewi. lol
I'm like 50% sure you didn't even put those names into a generator. You just tried to trigger ppl.
And seriously sean, some of these names, where did u even pull em from? :eh:

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 18:07

I feel triggered hard by Compulse and Skepta being on my team. I'm pretty sure they feel the same way.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 20:20

Balor wrote:I feel triggered hard by Compulse and Skepta being on my team. I'm pretty sure they feel the same way.

You and skepta both inbred retards anyways

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 20:45

Burgess wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
ashraful wrote:*beep*
Yeah. you got snoz, cyber, and sewi. lol
I'm like 50% sure you didn't even put those names into a generator. You just tried to trigger ppl.
And seriously sean, some of these names, where did u even pull em from? :eh:
I 100% did put them in a generator. http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/r ... ckone.html

I put in people I know of and people I see playing often.

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 21:16

swearengen wrote:
Balor wrote:I feel triggered hard by Compulse and Skepta being on my team. I'm pretty sure they feel the same way.

You and skepta both inbred retards anyways
That is a false statement and false equivalence, but I understand why you feel that way (feelings over facts).

Proverbs 29:9 When a wise man has a controversy with a foolish man, The foolish man either rages or laughs, and there is no rest.

Compulse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Compulse » Thu 20 Oct, 2016 22:11

Balor wrote: Bible cancer
[Luke 12:49]: I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning! - Jesus

Jesus was a badass, but please stop the bible cancer.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 00:18

Guess u the foolish man

Cause iv seen u rage

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 19:06

the Western depraved believe that Bible is cancer, yet they believe that jihad and hijrah are good. They believe that discrimination against non-Muslim refugees is good. Terrible, just a terrible mess how our society has been inverted.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 20:36

Balor wrote:the Western depraved believe that Bible is cancer,
When people like you don't even seem to have a mind of your own and justify and plan your morals based on that book and explain youself (when you don't need to) with that book, then yes.
Balor wrote:yet they believe that jihad... [is] good
what are you on meth?
Balor wrote:and hijrah [is] good.
How is this related to anything?
Balor wrote:They believe that discrimination against non-Muslim refugees is good. Terrible, just a terrible mess how our society has been inverted.
I mean, the westerners are mainly being manipulated by scare tactics to believe that all Muslims and "people from those parts" have a radical jihadist belief and want to kill us all. This is a reason why discrimination against non-Muslim refugees is taking place (and also the whole "refugees/illegals stealing our jobs" deal). Also, you make it sound as if discrimination against Muslims is okay but against non-Muslims isn't.

But you just said that westerners "believe that jihad... [is] good" (which makes absolutely no sense) so we should have no reason to discriminate against non-Muslims (from "those parts"), Muslims in general, and suicide bombing Muslims since we like jihadism. wtf

You should obviously stick to using quotes from the bible to avoid ever saying some dumb *beep* like this ever again tbh

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sat 22 Oct, 2016 01:03

FrostyGoblin wrote:

You say it as if any other guild takes people as prisoners of war.
Worse then that....they make people build weak acounts so they can use their fleet as cannonfodder for their privat games and then kickderb them in the end....

You know its true....

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sat 22 Oct, 2016 21:21

Sean no offense but your analysis doesn't make any sense. Its obvious that you don't understand the real issues involved with the Islamophobia hoax and the 1500 years of global jihad. I will try and present some data and citations later.

I also quote from Sun Tzu, Suvorov, and Dave Grossman. Guiness acknowledges the Bible as essentially non-fiction with billions of copies.

you know who hasn't endorsed the atheistic-communist style censorship yet, despite the tears of Mayu leadership who are apparently widely known as "the cancer crew?" aedmin. that's who.

Thomas Sowell (black Harvard academic and ex-Marxist) wrote "We seem to be moving steadily in the direction of a society where no one is responsible for what he himself did, but we are all responsible for what somebody else did, either in the present or in the past."

you see, the Western depraved are not rational. They have no forgiveness and no tolerance. We cannot try to understand their crocodile tears or their double standards through naturalistic lens. It is a metaphysical thing. I believe that part of the "woe" associated with those who call good evil & call evil good is that they become depraved, their moral reasoning ability becomes impaired and inverted.

the Western depraved and especially the Swedish depraved have become mostly feminized men who have allowed a jihadist movement to launch takeover of the entire world. "now look at the horrible problems that one movement caused, now blame other people" who had nothing to do with it.

Return to “Gaia”