AEleaks: Mayu's Dirt Rapport

CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Re: AEleaks: Mayu's Dirt Rapport

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Sat 01 Oct, 2016 11:25

I do not deny that our boards were toxic. Compulse in particular was really harsh on wee baby Skepta, and I did personally dislike the environment that existed at the time. Thing is, that environment just... magically disappeared overnight. Why? Compulse, Frosty and Southy weren't the only ones creating that environment. The screenshots provided told only one side of the story, of course OP didn't want to mention that both Skepta and Warriorjoe added their fair share of nastiness to the guild, and the troubles within Mayu was due to two sets of people within the guild constantly butting heads. No one's hands are clean. Not even mine, even with my dislike of the state of relations. Thankfully, with the 00 group gone, we don't have that division going on anymore.

I love how they complain about the state of who got fed what, as though they are entitled to KDs. Here's a tip: no one is entitled to a KD; they will be distributed as leadership sees fit, not based on fairness. Despite this, they were assigned and allowed to claim KD bases, by no small margin. Warriorjoe seems to have forgotten that approximately a week ago, he was assigned a 800k fleet. Myself getting assigned two bases after missing out on the rounds of open KD bases where people were allowed three each, then being told to move to 05, but missed in the assignment of bases there, before being finally given two bases in 03? MUST BE FAVORITISM!

Literally all of the people who got significantly fed above and beyond the others happened to be none other than our trusted dread stacks. GASP! HOW DARE WE PUT A LOT OF RESOURCES INTO THE MOST POWERFUL SPEC WE HAVE! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! HOW DARE WE LEAVE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR OP TO 20 BECAUSE WE NEEDED THEM TO DEFEND OUR HOME CLUSTER AND WE DIDN'T WANT ANYONE TO BLOW THE OP!? HOW. DARE. WE?

I won't say much about cheating, except one bit of advice: there are cheaters everywhere. Now of course that doesn't justify it, but every damn relevant guild are very guilty of it. I want to see cheating gone too, but there's nothing I can really do about them in AE.

Also one last thing: we know a certain someone had OS in transit to the 10s as a crash was going to go down, but that was recalled. Shoulda been alarm bells for us, but heyo.

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: E2-TILT

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 11:02

Um friend the op never mentioned me. Im not a bully, and did not contribute to the cancer ; ))

fkabnk wrote: Oh boy, that's some addex level stuff right there.
CrazynTough Kiwi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: G2: Mayu
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby CrazynTough Kiwi » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 12:08

Oh ye, I mixed you up with dearest Rascal, who was a incredible bully despite never posting. :^)

AE Status: Zombie under the control of unknown entity.
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 02 Oct, 2016 12:23

Kinggussie wrote:Learn a scripting language. Ask the script creators what language to learn, go to Udemy, edX or wherever else and take course, learn algorithm programming to code a script that checks the time between fleet launches. If lTime < whatever human reaction speed is, probs 0.5s then report with evidence. Collaborate with the mods and/or devs and you could ban them all within say 3 months depending how fast you learn and how much interest you actually have in stopping the cheats
You do realise that unless you gather all this data 100% by hand, what you're describing is just as much a violation of the rules as autolaunchers are, right?

Aside from that there are two obvious problems with your idea:
1) The game doesn't provide times with less than 1 second granularity.
2) You can launch multiple fleets near-instantly by spamming F5, no scripts required.

Also, a third, more serious problem:
3) That's not the kind of cheating that kills the game. In fact I'd argue timed launches should be a game feature instead of something that has to be added by an external script.

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Mon 03 Oct, 2016 05:44

Who are you?

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Thu 06 Oct, 2016 01:28

Can I propose that we call the SYN crew "Star's crew" from now on? I mean, it should be no problem since the crew originated from Star.

And no, Star has NEVER cheated. (bahhahahaha)

man, this is fun

Aurkhi Be-Ram El
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L-NoOne
N-Legio
P-SPIN
F-Plank

Postby Aurkhi Be-Ram El » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 03:15

The legit only way to stop cheating is for the people actually doing the cheating to just stop...

The admins clearly don't care about it cuz they are making money regardless

Anyways cheats will always say they wanna see cheating gone too but until something happens it's same old same old

Hey maybe next server we make reasonable cheating related rules before hand and see if that works....lol probably won't but hey anything at this point right?

SouthOnFir3
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SouthOnFir3 » Sat 08 Oct, 2016 11:07

It's worth a try.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 06:36

Which is more crucial to a games entertainment, the entire player-bases' approach towards the game or some people breaking the rules.

1. Every game has cheaters. Cheating can vary from completely game breaking to a small advantage. How do you view the average cheating on this scale in Astro Empires?
2. Notice how some matches in a game can be boring/frustrating but others can be more fun as you play people with different approaches towards the game?

If you guys seriously wanted cheating to stop, you would make a chat before a server starts to maybe say "Okay, we won't zerg, we don't cheat, no unfair fights". If someone pre-planned a server/server law it may work (better).

Why I hate people like Gamer who kill the game in the name of stopping the cheaters from killing the game. It's stupid and if the game keeps getting boring then people will cheat just to laugh at Gamer and co getting triggered every server, and rank whore as it's the only thing they can aspire to reach in the game itself.

Not speaking for the rank whores and cheaters, but if you want actual change to happen then it needs to be mutual, despite the fact that cheating is against the rules and shouldn't be happening anyway.

As an AE sadist and someone who is pretty toxic on this game, I would highly enjoy if every person playing a server was put in a lottery and everyone was put into guilds at random. Sounds fun, different, and cancerous but *beep* like that won't happen post-server. At this point in AE, I honestly find any form of mild change highly entertaining. I would join SYN crew just on the basis that it's a mild change for me and I can entertain myself there.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 17:08

You should really make your mind up who is SYN leadership and SYN now cause you change that every time and then between whoever doesn't suit you. Perhaps then there will be a consistent behavior we can talk and deal with it. Same for the other players who pretend to be clowns and never are reasonable but their own greed. Players like me are done being nice and trying to be fair while you all try to use us as a tool to gain more food or power. If you treat others like you want to be treated you would come a long way. After a while you get treated as you are treat us. That is the reason there is no reasoning with people like me anymore. I simply care for one thing and that is wipe them in every server I come across those people. People who are toxic and take the word cancer in their mouth without the understanding off it, are not people I want to reason with and many share that belief.

Everywhere and nowhere
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 20:48

So you are killing the game and zerging because you are personally offended by certain uses of words over the internet? And you kill the servers to kill the greedy people killing the servers?

Now do I not only think you are an idiot... You have upgraded to the biggest pussy ever and now you are Balor 2.0 but you 6x more "cancer" as you force your morals on other people

At least Balor tries to encourage people to be morally better with religion and not by killing the game. Holy *beep*, literally you and everything you stand for on this game is that of an irrational child who can't properly approach a problem. And not only that, your morals are inconsistent. You pact a cheater one day and zerg a cheater in the name of your ae-religion the next.

You're fcking stupid and anyone in your guild who doesn't realize how your guild is founded on the most hypocritical basis I've ever seen in AE is either purposefully turning their eyes to the truth or they are mere sheep who can't think for themselves. And almost anyone would bet money without a doubt that your guild has cheaters and cheats.

You're committing the equivalent to radical jihad. You're "killing" people and ruining life for people in the name of Allah and killing those against your religion/morals. I'll tell you now GAMER, no matter how many servers you kill, there won't be 21 virgins in heaven. lolol

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 20:56

The only virgin here is you seany, I think you need to go get laid, release that stress.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 09 Oct, 2016 21:23

IrishEyes wrote:The only virgin here is you seany, I think you need to go get laid, release that stress.
What are you mad about? I mean, no one was talking to you so you must be really salty for you to just come out of your hole of irrelevancy and start talking *beep*.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [AA]

Postby Gamer798 » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 00:32

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:So you are killing the game and zerging because you are personally offended by certain uses of words over the internet? And you kill the servers to kill the greedy people killing the servers?

Now do I not only think you are an idiot... You have upgraded to the biggest pussy ever and now you are Balor 2.0 but you 6x more "cancer" as you force your morals on other people

At least Balor tries to encourage people to be morally better with religion and not by killing the game. Holy *beep*, literally you and everything you stand for on this game is that of an irrational child who can't properly approach a problem. And not only that, your morals are inconsistent. You pact a cheater one day and zerg a cheater in the name of your ae-religion the next.

You're fcking stupid and anyone in your guild who doesn't realize how your guild is founded on the most hypocritical basis I've ever seen in AE is either purposefully turning their eyes to the truth or they are mere sheep who can't think for themselves. And almost anyone would bet money without a doubt that your guild has cheaters and cheats.

You're committing the equivalent to radical jihad. You're "killing" people and ruining life for people in the name of Allah and killing those against your religion/morals. I'll tell you now GAMER, no matter how many servers you kill, there won't be 21 virgins in heaven. lolol
Perhaps you should get laid with Balor then if you are already so far up his....you know :)

Everywhere and nowhere
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 10 Oct, 2016 00:43

No no, Balor is aids. No denying that. But you my friend are, to be specific, brain cancer. I'm not defending Balor, just that I can't help that in comparison to you he looks significant less cancerous. :/

Return to “Gaia”