BREAKING NEWS: GAMER798 SECRETLY SUPPORTS CHEATING??!!

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

BREAKING NEWS: GAMER798 SECRETLY SUPPORTS CHEATING??!!

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 28 Sep, 2016 01:33

Some evidence from the aids days has been uncovered showing that your very own angel GAMER798, who is a proud "oh you cheat? that makes me hard" player of the AE community, IS SECRETLY SUPPORTING CHEATING!!

Since WE ALL KNOW that "Once a cheater, always a cheater", it is CLEAR that Irish cheats every server!!! And so do I (Since F2.0 anyway)!! oh my

But post-expose (not really, he admitted it) of Irish's cheating back in the server of who the hell cares, your very own GAMER798 was in bed with the CHEATER IRISHEYES!! (Irisheyes, more like once a cheater always a cheater-eyes. HA). So OBVIOUSLY, GAMER SUPPORTS CHEATERS!!! I mean, he even BACKSTABBED his allies just to be in bed with that damn cheater! The evidence is obvious guys! And he's been in LS of cheaters before with no tear shed.

And you may be asking "this has nothing to do with Gaia", or you may have scrolled down looking for the TL;DR, but here's the catch. Since GAMER798 is in bed with cheaters and supports them, this means that ONE or MANY of his allies MUST BE CHEATERS!!!

Is it $kepta? Is it Belwar? Is it whoever the hell is GM for VuDu? OR WAIT..... MAYBE IT'S GAMER798!! All the evidence points to him CHEATING!! I mean, he even BROKE THE RULES OF THE FORUM to accuse people of cheating, what will stop him from breaking in game rules!!??

I know this may take some of you guys COMPLETELY off guard, it may even bring some tears to the "oh you cheat? that makes me hard" community of AE to know that your very own leader you're loyal to is corrupt. But I am obligated to tell the AE community UNBIASED NEWS!

AS A RESULT OF THIS BREAKING NEWS! I VOLUNTEER FOR BECOMING THE NEW LEADER OF THE "oh you cheat, that makes me hard" COMMUNITY!

+1 rep=1 expose of GAMER798 being a CHEATER DOG accompanied by 20 IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS!! (ex. cheating on a test, participating in the Olympics when he should be in the Special Olympics, and cheating on loved ones. Remember, "once a cheater, always a cheater").

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Re: BREAKING NEWS: GAMER798 SECRETLY SUPPORTS CHEATING??!!

Postby FrostyGoblin » Wed 28 Sep, 2016 01:41

Now THIS is podracing, I mean shiitposting

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Aurkhi Be-Ram El
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L-NoOne
N-Legio
P-SPIN
F-Plank

Postby Aurkhi Be-Ram El » Wed 28 Sep, 2016 03:47

Make AE great again

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Wed 28 Sep, 2016 04:28

HEy, I'm still waiting for my free bot.

leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Postby leesmack » Wed 28 Sep, 2016 05:45

No wonder alpha is still the best server

Cruel
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 28 Sep, 2016 19:55

No one from the "you cheat? that makes me hard" community is responding. Guess I must be right.

I knew it all along tbh

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Wed 28 Sep, 2016 20:08

But Chester is watching...

IrishEyes
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Love-Audi-1st-OMG-DOG-PM-GOAT

Postby IrishEyes » Sat 01 Oct, 2016 18:06

Quit been a baby sean god, my last bit of respect I had for you is gone out the window..

I don't even need to explain myself to you, I have made plenty of forum posts about cheating/cheats/cheaters, you openly cried when you got banned in gaya, even after all your cheat hatred forum trolling, watevs kid, emo kids are emo kids nuff said!

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 01 Oct, 2016 19:52

IrishEyes wrote:Quit been a baby sean god, my last bit of respect I had for you is gone out the window..

I don't even need to explain myself to you, I have made plenty of forum posts about cheating/cheats/cheaters, you openly cried when you got banned in gaya, even after all your cheat hatred forum trolling, watevs kid, emo kids are emo kids nuff said!
Idk if you know, but he's making fun of a guy in the other thread. This should've probably been angled more towards China and your guild as a whole instead of you, but Sean just turned 12 this year so give him a break ya know?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Themis
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Postby Themis » Sat 01 Oct, 2016 22:46

Really - we still need to have this sort of drivel?
/Locked

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!

Return to “Gaia”