Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Love letters to ASAE

Postby swearengen » Thu 03 Nov, 2016 03:40

Radiance wrote:
swearengen wrote:Yep
If you don't play the way he wants you to play
He boots you out the guild and says you are a spy
You have the freedom to play however you want (except attacking allies, etc. , of course). Some get booted from trying via guild forum to change our guild style. We call that being a Caesar, and we don't tolerate it.

============
postby Zanthus » Mon 31 Oct, 2016 23:28
Parasitoid wrote:
Kinda strange to see so much hate for ASAE, I personally think they'll be the last one's standing on a lot of servers.

They like playing defense, so what. If more GMs on this game weren't unbelievable d-bags they might be able to train new people and get them playing offense and defense for strongholds. Instead, player number will continue to decline and ASAE will pick up the new people that join, because they're often the only ones who will take on rookies.

Boohoo, read the writing on the wall
ASAE mass recruits new players and teaches them how to play the game in the most inefficient way possible. Once someone learns how to play like complete *beep* it becomes very difficult for most to relearn the proper way to play the game. Thus ASAE dooms every new player they recruit to forever being a farm. Said farms can never make successful guilds and if they join a proper one they usually get kicked for being bad because they unwilling change their farm ways. Can't teach an old dog new tricks. Of course a player who never plans on crossing level 30 has no reason to upgrade which is bad for the game. ASAE itself is pretty harmful to the game since they screw over every new player they get their hands on.

In fact I actually joined ASAE in one server and got kicked for giving good advice. Which leads me to believe SEWI is actually purposely teaches people how to play like a farm for whatever reason. Maybe he is trying to destroy the game who knows but he.

Literally every server there are mass recruit guilds in the last cluster that opens that accepts anyone and teaches them how to play if they can. New players can't get into a 00's guild since those are the pre invite ones to avoid letting any spies. Since 00's is contested every server and often 10's you don't want a new player feeding the enemy either. it has nothing to do with being D-Bags.

======
Thank you for this post, Zanthus. ASAE hears this complaint over and over and over. Your last paragraph gives new data. I suggest the 00 to 05 guilds especially, and also 06 to last cluster, suggest restart/relocation to anybody in their territory that they occ. They will save a lot of players if they do.

=======
For Swearengen and others who got booted and don't understand why, I have observed the following:

THE REAL RULES

1. Do not attack any ASAE guild anywhere in any way ever.
This includes attacking any ASAE member in any server, or being a "Caesar" and trying to take over the guild and rewrite the rules and policies to make us a different kind of guild. Experiments ARE allowed, with D_V's and /SeWiJuGa's permission.
2. Do Not be impossibly stupid. If you get occ'd, or otherwise attacked, we will be happy to help you overcome that. You are expected to fight back as per Rule 2. If you need lots of guidance, we love to teach. Getting into plenty of trouble is allowed. The ASAE Way can fix anything. Just work to fix it.
3. No more rules!

This is what is actually enforced, in my observation.
Funny seeing how all your accounts are *beep* lol

Soaringwolf
Guild: ASAE

Postby Soaringwolf » Sat 05 Nov, 2016 16:25

SEWI wrote:if you come to look for trouble...you will find trouble...dont blame me ...LOL
EXACTLY ! ... DON"T TREAD ON ME ! Image

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 06 Nov, 2016 00:17

Radiance wrote:*snip*
Please learn how to quote.

Radiance wrote:THE REAL RULES

1. Do not attack any ASAE guild anywhere in any way ever.
This includes attacking any ASAE member in any server, ....
This is even more awful than I could possibly have imagined. It's bad enough that you're teaching new players how to be incompetent farms, but now you're also ingraining cross-server BS into them?

Kinggussie wrote:Looks like ASAE zerged the thread lol
Well to be fair this time it is actually about ASAE.

Soaringwolf wrote:We're winning The POLES !!! :P
Welcome to the AE forums, where the joke option always wins.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Mon 07 Nov, 2016 23:25

Pfft. Criticizing cross-server politics is idiotic. I remember several GMs like Gamer798, Irish, and Persius/Behemoth bragging on the forums on E about their cross-server chats and Skype sessions.

Acting like ASAE is this huge malignancy in AE is ridiculous. It's complete projection and is obvious to anyone that has half a functioning brain cell.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 08 Nov, 2016 00:21

Parasitoid wrote:Pfft. Criticizing cross-server politics is idiotic. I remember several GMs like Gamer798, Irish, and Persius/Behemoth bragging on the forums on E about their cross-server chats and Skype sessions.

Acting like ASAE is this huge malignancy in AE is ridiculous. It's complete projection and is obvious to anyone that has half a functioning brain cell.
"Terrible GMs that get maligned for it all the time do it too so it's perfectly fine."

No.
Parasitoid wrote:Acting like ASAE is this huge malignancy in AE is ridiculous. It's complete projection and is obvious to anyone that has [only] half a functioning brain cell.
Unfortunately I'm cursed with more than half a functioning brain cell, so I can actually see how ASAE is exacerbating AE's talent drain.

Parasitoid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Parasitoid » Tue 08 Nov, 2016 00:51

I'm not sure if you're intentionally playing the idiot/devil's advocate. But when there is a huge amount of cross server politics going on and then you expect ASAE to not engage in it, that is silly. Like I've been saying, ASAE is a byproduct of the disease in this game.

As far as I know you hung up your cleats and aren't playing, at least any relatively new servers.

I and a few other people started a guild on Elysium in the 00's around a year ago and we actually take in new recruits and teach them how to play stronghold style. Yet we have to deal with cross-server from these "big time" AE guys who pollute almost every server on this game. It's been a huge amount of work for the LS team to stay in the top 5, yet we have for a while and it's become a boring ridiculous chore trying to be a legit antagonist for these goons. ASAE is practically a safe-haven from that kind of bullsh.

When I see Irish Eyes and his crew obviously using huge login sheets, credit transferring, and bragging about skyping with various GMs to *beep* over servers, why the hell would I want to play this tiny niche game with them anymore, why would new people? Therefore, you get ASAE.

This sounds like a massive whine but whatever. Getting real tired of the lame paradigm propagated by the AE community.

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 08 Nov, 2016 01:13

I thought balol said 17 wots ago that he was done posting

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 09 Nov, 2016 18:06

Well...polls are closed....verdicts have been cast....

ASAE is more popular then the next US president and his defeated popular vote winner.. ...

Everybody iz happy but....lol

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Gaia”