The Gaya deal.

User avatar
Compulse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun 26 Feb, 2012 19:47
Reputation: 21
Guild: Emma

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby Compulse » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 14:33

Sewi, it doesn't count as being good at AE if you're only on top once everyone else has got bored and quit.
Kind of tempting to get Legit and the ex-zerg to perma every ASAE base on Gaia, just for lulz. What else is there to do now?

Emma Stone is so hawt.
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 71

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby swearengen » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 16:05

Compulse wrote:Sewi, it doesn't count as being good at AE if you're only on top once everyone else has got bored and quit.
Kind of tempting to get Legit and the ex-zerg to perma every ASAE base on Gaia, just for lulz. What else is there to do now?


Didn't ya know thou being on top of a stat like that means ya are good thou
Even thou he's being beat per average player in that category by guilds 3 x less the size then him lmao

I would be up to doing a perm occupation
If ya do end up doing that by all means let me know lmao

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby SEWI » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 22:17

Keep talking... talking doesnt count....

Nor a few louzy hits you might make to fool yourself into greatness...

If you can bring yourself from stop simming fleet that iz...lolz

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun 03 Apr, 2016 12:23
Reputation: 5

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby naethel » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 23:54

sewi no one would have even noticed asae if you didn't spam the forums so lol

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby SEWI » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 01:35

naethel wrote:sewi no one would have even noticed asae if you didn't spam the forums so lol


sure...lets check another...

Top Guilds Ranked by Economy
Rank Guild Name Economy Members avg. per member
1 [Legit] Good Players 267,871 70 3,827
2 [ASAE] ASAE 202,935 162 1,253
3 [20s] Roaring Twenties 163,138 41 3,979
4 [BHL] Behind the lines 121,827 49 2,486
5 [{V}] The Vandals 119,584 72 1,661


a guild needs a minimal of 35 members to work...many didnt seem to have calculated yet....

so....there are ´good players´...LOL.....and there is ASAE....

i supose all others died of boredom staring at our bases?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 71

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby swearengen » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 01:38

Yea your member average sucks there as well
Lmao

Not sure really what point u trying to make
Other then u keep showing how crappy you and your guild is

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 71

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby swearengen » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 01:40

What's funny is you put down the other guilds cause everyone else just zergs

But u rely on the aspect of zerging to try to prove your point that ASAE is a good guild. Lol

User avatar
Compulse
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun 26 Feb, 2012 19:47
Reputation: 21
Guild: Emma

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby Compulse » Mon 06 Feb, 2017 13:09

SEWI wrote:If you can bring yourself from stop simming fleet that iz...lolz


Your Rank: 3 - Your Combat Experience: 1,466,687

#1 simmer :)

Emma Stone is so hawt.
User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19464
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 587
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby Wlerin » Mon 06 Feb, 2017 16:39

SEWI wrote:a guild needs a minimal of 35 members to work...many didnt seem to have calculated yet....

Pulling *beep* numbers out your posterior as usual I see.

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby SEWI » Tue 07 Feb, 2017 01:33

Wlerin wrote:
SEWI wrote:a guild needs a minimal of 35 members to work...many didnt seem to have calculated yet....

Pulling *beep* numbers out your posterior as usual I see.

there are certain laws in nature you cant change....however much you try to talk it down....because talking is all you can do...about it.... :biglaugh:

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 07 Feb, 2017 03:27

Compulse wrote:
SEWI wrote:If you can bring yourself from stop simming fleet that iz...lolz


Your Rank: 3 - Your Combat Experience: 1,466,687

#1 simmer :)

Work it girlfriend

SEWI wrote:
Wlerin wrote:
SEWI wrote:a guild needs a minimal of 35 members to work...many didnt seem to have calculated yet....

Pulling *beep* numbers out your posterior as usual I see.

there are certain laws in nature you cant change....however much you try to talk it down....because talking is all you can do...about it.... :biglaugh:


So who are you... really?

Addex? Balol? Seldon? Cloak? Bones? I've even heavily entertained that it could be wizard.

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game
User avatar
Wanderingmystic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue 05 Jul, 2016 03:30
Reputation: 13
Guild: [Tribes]-A [Jord]-E [Legit]-G
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby Wanderingmystic » Wed 08 Feb, 2017 14:35

Mr PiPE wrote:
Compulse wrote:
SEWI wrote:If you can bring yourself from stop simming fleet that iz...lolz


Your Rank: 3 - Your Combat Experience: 1,466,687

#1 simmer :)

Work it girlfriend

SEWI wrote:
Wlerin wrote:Pulling *beep* numbers out your posterior as usual I see.

there are certain laws in nature you cant change....however much you try to talk it down....because talking is all you can do...about it.... :biglaugh:


So who are you... really?

Addex? Balol? Seldon? Cloak? Bones? I've even heavily entertained that it could be wizard.

A sex bot with faulty programming xd

User avatar
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 3633
Joined: Fri 24 Dec, 2010 17:03
Reputation: 321
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: In your bushes
Contact:

Re: The Gaya deal.

Postby Mr PiPE » Thu 09 Feb, 2017 01:56

Sounds kinky

Image
sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe


There's no shame in the self pleasure game

Return to “Gaia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests