State of the Server

violentia
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon 15 Sep, 2008 12:31
Reputation: 2

State of the Server

Postby violentia » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 06:52

A quick overview of the to'ings and fro'ings etc etc

00's Cluster - we sim hard, bloated from the last few crashes choking on FM
10's Cluster
SPAM - Belwar has apparently somehow earned the general ire and disgust of everyone but himself
TRUMP - won't stand for all this fake new shenaniganery, Zim is a bit lost
BHL - ehhh, been farmed into the ground, was it inevitable? Is it deserved? Dunno
20's Cluster - completely irrelevant, they're not entirely sure how to click the Move button let alone breathe without conscious thought; and at this point they're too afraid to ask.

-------

With all this in mind - Legit have decided to shake things up. We've launched into the teens in style, daring and grace (cough).
We used to break mountains now we just finger the pieces of what's left of the teens - who just can't quite seem to get their *beep* together.

-------

In all seriousness though - please get your act together guys, come and kill us. We're wildly inactive.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 74

Re: State of the Server

Postby swearengen » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 08:56

come kill you?????

ok lets see
Trump for the most part useless
couldnt hit a broad side of a barn with a rocket launcher even while standing inside it
Most of the active fighters from Trump left and joined Spam
BHL useless for most of the server


So yea once you guys are done in teens ya our lil 90 million will be more then happy to come invade and fight the 200million down there
idk lol ya seemed real smart when we chatted back and forth in PM's

then you post on here and post like you got 1 brain cell maybe its the forums that do it to ppl

violentia
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon 15 Sep, 2008 12:31
Reputation: 2

Re: State of the Server

Postby violentia » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 09:08

Give Zim some credit - his guild is only JUST behind yours in Fleet Averages (Yes, Sewi, the only *beep* stat that matters, you rabid donkey).

Unite with the 20s, if you can coax them out of their fear-induced coma - make sure you're prepared though, plenty of diapers. There's more Child, in War Child than War.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 74

Re: State of the Server

Postby swearengen » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 09:15

violentia wrote:Give Zim some credit - his guild is only JUST behind yours in Fleet Averages (Yes, Sewi, the only *beep* stat that matters, you rabid donkey).

Unite with the 20s, if you can coax them out of their fear-induced coma - make sure you're prepared though, plenty of diapers. There's more Child, in War Child than War.



Not going to happen
they are content staying up there doing what they are doing and providing a bit of info here and there

Funny Trump started the lil war with BHL
then chickened out and didnt want to chase them when BHL did their usual thing which was run

violentia
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon 15 Sep, 2008 12:31
Reputation: 2

Re: State of the Server

Postby violentia » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 12:58

So why is Belwar crying about his plans of uniting the teens AND the twenties being ruined?
If you can all fall in line behind Skepta of all people xD he's not looking too shabby either (Belwar)

BHL... wanted to change things up - for better or for worse, they did.

User avatar
Thumper
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue 09 Dec, 2008 04:41
Reputation: 4

Re: State of the Server

Postby Thumper » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 14:45

This thread is a cry for help from a useless little twit living in his grandmas basement. If there was any honor in this pathetic excuse for a human being he would at least help her with some yard work. The poor lady is retired and about to die while he clicks away on a laptop that he convinced her to to finance so he could earn money online. Please legit guildy's help this young boy by suciding his fleet and convince him to grow up and be a productive human being. Maybe he is confused on which bathroom to use but that is not his problem. Read between the lines. THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP!!!!!

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 74

Re: State of the Server

Postby swearengen » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 15:41

violentia wrote:So why is Belwar crying about his plans of uniting the teens AND the twenties being ruined?
If you can all fall in line behind Skepta of all people xD he's not looking too shabby either (Belwar)

BHL... wanted to change things up - for better or for worse, they did.


WTF are you somking????? lmao

there was no fail to unite the teens thats where he failed and dont know where the hell you got the idea about the 20's :nonono

what did BHL change really??? lmao they couldnt fight a guild so they ran and hide and asked for help from the largest guild in the game
and whose has dont 99.9999999% of the work since then?? Not BHL so they are irrelavant now and before.

They were such a HUGE help for you huh?? the only help they really gave you is they increased the retardation of your guild by about 60 players

Its funny ya made that lil guild,preached your lil sermon talking about how this and that needs to change,etc,etc

Then turn around and do the exact same exact thing u were peaching on top of your soapbox about being against lmao
you are such a hypocrite.

violentia
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon 15 Sep, 2008 12:31
Reputation: 2

Re: State of the Server

Postby violentia » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 17:04

swearengen wrote:WTF are you somking????? lmao

there was no fail to unite the teens thats where he failed and dont know where the hell you got the idea about the 20's :nonono

what did BHL change really??? lmao they couldnt fight a guild so they ran and hide and asked for help from the largest guild in the game
and whose has dont 99.9999999% of the work since then?? Not BHL so they are irrelavant now and before.

They were such a HUGE help for you huh?? the only help they really gave you is they increased the retardation of your guild by about 60 players

Its funny ya made that lil guild,preached your lil sermon talking about how this and that needs to change,etc,etc

Then turn around and do the exact same exact thing u were peaching on top of your soapbox about being against lmao
you are such a hypocrite.


:wall:

Speechless

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1013
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: State of the Server

Postby Baylor » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 20:21

Shouldn't lead 2 failed ops (which I predicted would end in failure and I told people before it happened) if you don't want to lose the server swearengen. It wasn't necessary.

How did they manage to lose with 150 counter-zerg troops vs Legit's 100 troops? Non-legit can't complain about zerg because non-Legit held the advantage there by 50%. They were able to inflict like no damage at all with 150 players and 2 ops. Instead they showered Legit in riches and hundreds of millions of derbs. It was like watching the Harlem globetrotters blow out some punk team.

Actually my advice to any non-Legit players leading this would be just to delete your account, honestly.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1013
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: State of the Server

Postby Baylor » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 20:29

I guess swearengen is only associated with winning crashes/servers (like Andro) when he is rolling with closer to 500% more in zerg :)

50% not enough, that is peanuts.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1066
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 74

Re: State of the Server

Postby swearengen » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 22:28

Balor wrote:I guess swearengen is only associated with winning crashes/servers (like Andro) when he is rolling with closer to 500% more in zerg :)

50% not enough, that is peanuts.



well if your ignorant *beep* would read properly
then you would have seen that while i was talking about just 1 guild hes meaning the whole teens

and ya balor im sure you would try to invade a cluster when its 3 or 4x fleet against

oh but wait maybe it would work just I would have to do another DDoS
forgot all about that

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1197
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: State of the Server

Postby SEWI » Fri 03 Mar, 2017 22:56

one noob decided to atack 2 of my bases....LOL

so i guess its time we can indeed activate this server a bit....

very slowly.....LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1013
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 104

Re: State of the Server

Postby Baylor » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 04:53

I realized I carried the joking too far when I suggested delete button. I am known for use of hyperbole to illustrate a point.

The point is that they are 200mil or 300mil in the hole even if they could go back 2 ops ago, when they had better unity and numbers. Now that they are broken down into 4 warring tribes and city-states, I don't think it is possible for any guild in that situation to overcome it, especially given the tactics that got them into that desperate ground to begin with.

If quitting then the right thing to do is actually to give the account keys to your GM. When that happens, GM has little if any basis to deny you an honorable discharge for your service. I would grant that respect to most GMs such as Violentia, Zand, Belwar, Star, even James/fka depending on the circumstances, but not Skepta.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1606
Joined: Sat 13 Aug, 2016 07:47
Reputation: 132

Re: State of the Server

Postby Logans Run » Sat 04 Mar, 2017 05:08

Balor wrote:If quitting then the right thing to do is actually to give the account keys to your GM. When that happens, GM has little if any basis to deny you an honorable discharge for your service. I would grant that respect to most GMs such as Violentia, Zand, Belwar, Star, even James/fka depending on the circumstances, but not Skepta.


Just give me your keys and tell me who to sui/wreck into. Done deal :paranoid:

Then i get to say i played gaya

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality
User avatar
Unknown Assasin
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun 28 Feb, 2010 02:55
Reputation: 2

Re: State of the Server

Postby Unknown Assasin » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 18:08

So what was the essence of the Legit and BHL combination? More like a punk move to me.

Fiat Lux ...! Crudelius est quam mori semper timere mortem ...!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Return to “Gaia”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest