State of the Server

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: State of the Server

Postby swearengen » Thu 09 Mar, 2017 18:49

Unknown Assasin wrote:So what was the essence of the Legit and BHL combination? More like a punk move to me.
Well paplov quit lol

And then obiwan who talked so much crap bailed and joined legit

Seems legit offered some of em bhl to relocate

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 00:58

just keep simming your fleets....the more fleettax you pay the better...LOL

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 03:58

What?

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
Unknown Assasin

Postby Unknown Assasin » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 04:43

swearengen wrote:
Unknown Assasin wrote:So what was the essence of the Legit and BHL combination? More like a punk move to me.
Well paplov quit lol

Heard about Paolov and AilBey getting their fleet blown apart but I don't think Paolov quit. So the BHL has become persona non grata in the teens and probably the twenties?

Fiat Lux ...! Crudelius est quam mori semper timere mortem ...!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 05:16

Idk then paplov Econ is like 4 or 5 last time I looked

Obiwan bailed on BHL

Funny cause he talked so much *beep* about fighting etc etc
Even when legit invaded the teens he didn't do a hell of a lot

In fact BHL ran from spam talking bout legit this and legit that and when legit did finally arrive it was the legit players ( good job btw) that did most of the hits

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 05:25

Unknown Assasin wrote:
swearengen wrote:
Well paplov quit lol

Heard about Paolov and AilBey getting their fleet blown apart but I don't think Paolov quit. So the BHL has become persona non grata in the teens and probably the twenties?
I guess they are
They ran from spam and hid in the 20's asked for a pact got told no
They joined up with legit when they invaded to provide gates and get protection lol

Legit offered some or all relocation which is funny cause most of BHL sucks lol

Pretty much still wont fight spam

Their GM is a coward for most part

But legit did pretty well
Made a deal with ASAE to release perms for some extra gates as well as used BHL lol

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 07:54

Swearengen i understand you have some problems with language but they told you already several times: BHL had a dnh with asae, legit joined BHL for gates, so the pact was internal in bhl. I'm still perm occing the same asae inactos since months if you really care about that. Insane pillys.

Also idk what you are looking for in this server. You guys fed them 300 mln debris in 6 months, backstabbed your allies because i mean, it's easy to backstab an ally when your zerg spans the rest of the server and are here to discuss what? If i were gm of legit i'd have counter zerged your arse till deletion for what i care, what has spam accomplished? Derb delivery, invaded only when they were confident with double numbers and what? Spamming the borums ofc
Last edited by naethel on Fri 10 Mar, 2017 08:07, edited 2 times in total.

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
^while playing with china 8-)
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 08:06

naethel wrote:Swearengen i understand you have some problems with language but they told you already several times: BHL had a dnh with asae, legit joined BHL for gates, so the pact was internal in bhl. I'm still perm occing the same asae inactos since months if you really care about that. Insane pillys.

Also idk what you are looking for in this server. You guys fed them 300 mln debris in 6 months, backstabbed your allies because i mean, it's easy to backstab an ally when your zerg spans the rest of the server and are here to discuss what? If i were gm of legit i'd have counter zerged your arse till deletion for what i care, what has spam accomplished? Derb delivery, invaded only when they were confident with double numbers and what? Spamming the borums ofc
now go back into the trashcan of a server you've made and enjoy your horrible account

LMAO

Did i not say that they joined for gates? Guess you cant read to well it seems.
Backstabbed what allies exactly? BHL? they were notified that we were ending the pact if that is who you are talking about.

You really are quite stupid whoever you are

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 08:09

No i can read you said they released all the perm occs, and that the pact was between asae and legit, if you didn't think that then you got a problem with english as i said.
Yes you notified them that they would have been the next scapegoat, lol!

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 08:15

naethel wrote:No i can read you said they released all the perm occs, and that the pact was between asae and legit, if you didn't think that then you got a problem with english as i said.
Yes you notified them that they would have been the next scapegoat, lol!

But legit did pretty well
Made a deal with ASAE to release perms for some extra gates as well as used BHL lol

read again maybe i should have used the word "some" but i didnt say all nor did i say that the release of "some" bases was made by BHL
ok so the notice given to them wasnt good enough so it then became a backstab gotcha smh

naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 08:23

No mate my equation is simple
spam invades bhl
spam doesn't expect their enemy (legit) to do anything
spam is naive

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 08:32

naethel wrote:No mate my equation is simple
spam invades bhl
spam doesn't expect their enemy (legit) to do anything
spam is naive
interesting thought process
even as flawed as it is

the only question we had about legit was when not if
none of us ever thought legit wasnt going to come up to the teens

thats just stupidity on your part if you believe that

feel free to post stuff just try to post facts

Unknown Assasin

Postby Unknown Assasin » Sat 11 Mar, 2017 05:06

So what is up with the [20s]? There doesn't seem to be much news coming out of that region. Are they simply simming the hell out of AE?

Fiat Lux ...! Crudelius est quam mori semper timere mortem ...!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 11 Mar, 2017 05:50

Unknown Assasin wrote:So what is up with the [20s]? There doesn't seem to be much news coming out of that region. Are they simply simming the hell out of AE?
honetly no clue on whst they doing or planning on doing

violentia

Postby violentia » Mon 13 Mar, 2017 16:17

:wall:
To fight a war, gates are necessary. If I'm a punk for taking gates, so be it.
And right now - I'm giving some BHL refugees a second chance; if they relocate entirely. They really should just take Belwars offer and become a TG though.
swearengen wrote:Idk then paplov Econ is like 4 or 5 last time I looked

Obiwan bailed on BHL

Funny cause he talked so much *beep* about fighting etc etc
Even when legit invaded the teens he didn't do a hell of a lot

In fact BHL ran from spam talking bout legit this and legit that and when legit did finally arrive it was the legit players ( good job btw) that did most of the hits
I feel like Machine42 doesn't know when to swallow his pride and save what's left of his guild. You guys (SPAM/TRUMP) were all over them from Day 1; all they could do WAS talk.
And there was no invitation, expectation or coordination between BHL and Legit (besides gate use) - so them not participating isn't a big surprise.
swearengen wrote: But legit did pretty well
Not sure what this one is about :think:
naethel wrote:Also idk what you are looking for in this server. You guys fed them 300 mln debris in 6 months, backstabbed your allies because i mean, it's easy to backstab an ally when your zerg spans the rest of the server and are here to discuss what? If i were gm of legit i'd have counter zerged your arse till deletion for what i care, what has spam accomplished? Derb delivery, invaded only when they were confident with double numbers and what? Spamming the borums ofc
SPAM won the teens - and made the most of what they could. They sacked 00 and 09 multiple times.
As swearengen has pointed out to me the "zerg" of SEGA and OP was a fragile coalition at best.

People call SPAM some pretty nasty things, but in this case: they didn't do anything too dirty with BHL - two entities cannot survive in the same cluster, so it makes sense (to me at least).
In all honestly - if I were SPAM, I would've killed BHL a really long time ago.
Unknown Assasin wrote:So what is up with the [20s]? There doesn't seem to be much news coming out of that region. Are they simply simming the hell out of AE?
20s are a joke, War Child is a seat warmer - merge with SPAM already ffs.

Return to “Gaia”