new ship with stats

Place here your own AE fanwork (banners, logos, ship images, etc).
Wulf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: new ship with stats

Postby Wulf » Tue 06 Sep, 2011 00:32

Well... I normally carry my sketchbook around lol. But all you have to do is get some computer paper and put it in a folder.

Guilty Spark wrote:Martial Arts? Dude, your country practically has 'two for the price of one' gun sales
Fluttershy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Fluttershy » Thu 08 Sep, 2011 23:43

Yeah.... Kind of looks too delicate for a Dreadnought class ship. Doubt the bulkhead would hold together for long. It may be a good idea to consider keeping a consistent shape pattern for such Capital ships. Perhaps a Bomber or maybe a Corvette may have a viable use for a unique shape such as that.

cupojoe
Guild: BLA
Galaxy: Delta

Postby cupojoe » Fri 30 Mar, 2012 12:34

my idea of what the titan could look like
its as long as the distance from the surface of the earth to the surface of the moon

Ory'Hara
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Ory'Hara » Fri 30 Mar, 2012 18:35

cupojoe wrote:my idea of what the titan could look like
its as long as the distance from the surface of the earth to the surface of the moon
soo.....

you use a pair of planets to manufacture just one, then. shiny.

Canaris
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Canaris » Tue 03 Apr, 2012 01:40

Your ships are getting better, cupojoe.

But you need to work on your handwriting. For serious.

cupojoe
Guild: BLA
Galaxy: Delta

Postby cupojoe » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 17:47

this can be the look of the Corvette

canshow
Banned
Banned
Guild: A: MaY
I: Pr0n

Postby canshow » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 03:04

Ory'Hara wrote:
cupojoe wrote:it has the ability to create a black hole in the center of a sustained force field
for what point and purpose?
you create it in there, sure, but i see nothing on the ship that makes it able to shoot said singularity outwards.
creating it inside a fixed area prevents your own ship from being sucked in and shredded to pieces, but that also prevents other ships from being so.
It could be used to trap a player(s) fleet for an x amount of hours.

Maybe instead of a black hole, it creates a stasis rift. You can use that ship to envelop a said fleet in stasis particles, thus "trapping" them in a stasis field. That could require an x amount of hours to initiate. And the fleet being enveloped has an x amount of time to stop the ship either by destroying it or creating a jump anomaly (moving the fleet). 1 or 2 traps per fleet would be allowed.

The stasis field would make the target fleet invincible, but also unable to perform any actions for an x amount of time. Perfect for the "cavalry" to arrive and take out the intended target when the stasis field drops. Now, the field could be run on a default timer (perhaps letting the owner's fleet know as well) before it would collapse.

Of course, the stasis ship would have to be enormous. Perhaps adding a "death star" to the fleet would make the fleet immune to being stasis rift'd. It would give Death Stars a revived role in the game. If not 1 death star, then a certain number per stasis ship.

As for specs, it would have minimal attack (laser turrets for defense), lots of shield, and medium armor. It would cost a lot more than a Death Star, and it would be tough to take down. It would use warp, and could only use jumpgates level 10 or above. (but it would have a reduced movement bonus)

Now there's an outrageous idea.

(in any case, wouldn't this thread belong in "feature request" as well?)

Return to “Fanwork”