The Primaries of the United Colonies - UNN News

Place here your own AE fanwork (banners, logos, ship images, etc).
Loki Thor

The Primaries of the United Colonies - UNN News

Postby Loki Thor » Thu 06 Sep, 2012 07:22

I awoke from my cryonic sleep pod, while my ship was a drift for months from the Saturn Colony. I turn on the holonet ( a 3d holographic computer and internet put altogether with the intelligence of a Cray Supercomputer). As I search the viral, just to catch up on the events that occurred while I was asleep.

Then it hit me, the National Primaries were going on for the United Colonies to determine who is to become the 45th president or the current one will retain the presidency of the U.C.

So The current President is Araq Okama (A fictional name for the Real life US President Barack Obama), has accepted the Star Democracy Party's Nomination to run against his opponent, Kitt Bomney (Again a fictional name for the Republican nominee, Mitt Romney). So I turn on the video from the GalNet.

"...As it comes to order. And more violence last night on the Afghaniscan colonies where Taloraan Rebels(Fictional name for the Taliban) demand independence from the UCNF (United Colonies Naval Fleet) occupation.

In other news while tensions rages across the vastness of the cosmos, The 20012 Elections is around the corner. We have the SDP Nominee, Araq Okama and the Star Republic Party's Nominee, Kitt Bomney are both raising the roof for the upcoming elections. Remember to cast your vote on election day.

From the Universal News Network, this is Garry Bing. (Fictional name for CNN's Larry King)."

I decided to close the GalNet due to a transmission error in the subspace frequency. Some one was trying to pinch me on FaceLook (Fictional name for FaceBook). It was my girlfriend from the Saturn Colony wishing me luck on my trip to the Centaurus Colony for a diplomatic mission.

Well Its time for me to go back to sleep. See ya when I wake up.

Return to “Fanwork”