Our Solar System

Place here your own AE fanwork (banners, logos, ship images, etc).
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Re:

Postby Wlerin » Wed 14 Aug, 2013 20:02

Holy Necro, Batman!

Also, this was the very next post and thoroughly answered his question:
Ory'Hara wrote:http://www.wikipedia.org

and search for each planet...
Trigger gave another answer a few posts later. And these are all from 2007.

SourceX17

Re: Our Solar System

Postby SourceX17 » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:11

And that data is from 1996 - 1999, many things was disovered, i know, i to got time for space..

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Thu 15 Aug, 2013 10:08

Your data is? The wiki's data certainly isn't.

[Using a singular verb because data is usually used as a collective noun in English. And "data are" sounds weird.]

SourceX17

Postby SourceX17 » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 08:02

What is my data? Or should you feel better i say i written this from Enciclopedy that they need 3 years to make it out for you or me to learn from it? If it ain't that true, then this is the way how they fool most of the society's nowadays.. I know you are internet brain maniac, only wikipedie, you probably look only at that, other 'sources' for you and most like you don't want to even smell at it. I even i have the best books for my self, Joseph P Farell is the best Author of mine, buy or read it somewhere (wiipedia) Reich OF The Black Sun, Secrets of the Unified Field, The Giza Death Star Destroyed ,The Cosmic War, The Giza Death Star Deployed, The SS Brotherhood Of the Bell. Other wise i see Enciclopedy, there is some books maybe outthere, but this books are 10/10 in my opinion.

Now read a mistake and talk about it, like you used to this..

fuc.king bi.tch shame you still here

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 08:42

It's funny, you talk about how "they" are fooling society, and yet Wikipedia has hundreds of thousands of individual contributors, many of them experts in their fields, who check and recheck the facts on these pages, not to mention innumerable citations you personally can follow to verify the information you receive. And... you ... cite ... one author? Gee, I wonder who is more likely being led astray. The next thing you're going to do is tell me to read Velikovsky (which I have. And it wasn't a complete waste of time.)

Then again, maybe that's what you meant by "they". The general public. Experts. Obviously the lone wolf is more reliable. :roll:

On the other hand, your posts are becoming more readable. Good job.

EDIT: In fairness, there's a couple individual authors I have a tendency to overcite too. Especially G.K. Chesterton. But he's not really relevant to space, so there's that.

SourceX17

Postby SourceX17 » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 09:42

Wlerin wrote:It's funny, you talk about how "they" are fooling society, and yet Wikipedia has hundreds of thousands of individual contributors, many of them experts in their fields, who check and recheck the facts on these pages, not to mention innumerable citations you personally can follow to verify the information you receive. And... you ... cite ... one author? Gee, I wonder who is more likely being led astray. The next thing you're going to do is tell me to read Velikovsky (which I have. And it wasn't a complete waste of time.)

Then again, maybe that's what you meant by "they". The general public. Experts. Obviously the lone wolf is more reliable. :roll:

On the other hand, your posts are becoming more readable. Good job.

EDIT: In fairness, there's a couple individual authors I have a tendency to overcite too. Especially G.K. Chesterton. But he's not really relevant to space, so there's that.
I know, but i am talking for encyclopedi not wiki.. By they i mean i don't know them, never seen them before, i would put there names here otherwise. Yes, he is my favourite author, than i got bunch of them that i read in school, like Tone Pavček, Otoman Zupančič, Ivan Cankar and many of them not interesting, i read even outside our country authors, most effect has Joseph P Farell. I belive there are some great authors around the globe, but i don't spend my precious time for that. I am different, i am unique being with unique or different thinking then most of world population. What can i do about that? Steal flying soucer and go out of this crap world? What i need in space would be a camera with hundread thousand of films to tape, few computers, something like Internet to check Astro Empires, Tribal Wars, Herb seeds, visiting primitive species and i will be a god for them. I want to live to infinite and see what will happen to our universe, create new terrains species and so on.. That what i want to, i want to corrupted society burn in hell.. no no wait, that to bad to say.. wait a sec, i know, god won't take them to heavens and satan doesn't need them in hell. Only what it becomes they can be ghost or demons in this crap sh.it world. Or i would make a technology to wipe them out one by one, atentat on corrupted society will make the next generation of society more carefull not to be corrupt other wise they get the same fate like they did..

Return to “Fanwork”